Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Amusing Little OOC Stuff You’ve Encountered

WaveVelour

Star
Hey~ I was curious about the funny moments you might have had during the planning stage of an RP. Let it be during the initial phase, in the middle of a scene or in the end of a story. I personally adore anything that could manage to make me smile =) I’m sure everyone here has experienced a few humorous bits in an OOC conversation. If you have such a moment you want to share, let me hear about it~

I’ll try to give a few examples of my own =)

Some time ago, I got a request for one of my ideas. We discussed some stuff and I eventually ask them to name their kinks and limits, like usual. They sent me a message like; “My kink is xxx.” Not anything hardcore or taboo or anything, but it was an odd kink to have. For me at least. I said sure, what else? Then they replied, “that’s my only kink.”

During a rather standard, slice of life RP, I’d say when we were 4 or 5 posts into the RP, I got an OOC message from my partner. They asked if MC could turn theirs into a big chicken, as in the farm animal.

This’s started to happen recently. Sometimes I receive a PM, for a roleplay. Only the box where you are supposed to write your respond is not available. Sometimes people either ignore me or leave the conversation just after they started it. Or maybe, they send the message to the wrong person.

I also had some pretty awkward moments when I misspelled a few rather innocent words. I feel too shy to write it down though.

This is a common one. I’m not into anime and don’t know much about it. So my partners sometimes get confused when I tell them I don’t know who’s this gal in my profile pic.

Back
Top Bottom