Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest check - Young Justice DC

kso1231

Meteorite
Hey BMR guys. I was wondering if anyone was up for a YJ story arc, ongoing and long term. Basically RPing all the events of the show chronologically. So I'd play Roy Harper, Red Arrow, and you can play someone else. Either within the team or a Leaguer, and maybe even just have 1x1 or a group to do all this. I have a few friends on Discord that will take some slots, so consider this an Ad for that. Reply for some more information or if you are interested. :)

I'm not particularly familiar with the YJ story arc but I'd be down to give it a go. I'm confused on one minor thing... is there sex involved cus it doesn't sound like it?

I'm not particularly familiar with the YJ story arc but I'd be down to give it a go. I'm confused on one minor thing... is there sex involved cus it doesn't sound like it?
It would require you being familiar with what happens on the show, but thanks for your interest!

NSFW stuff would include intercourse, as well as other mature topics later down the line. Like some characters do it, not all tho. Its definitely not ERP based but its possible for them to do it.

Back
Top Bottom