Fx Any Let me be your slave 💕

Sirus

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hey everyone! I'm Sirus ! 💕

I'm looking for someone who wants to go rough and loves noncon (a must), kidnapping, bondage, or training. Dont be afraid to ask me anything, the darker/weirder/kinky your idea, the more I'll like it. I'd also like to chat and rp with on discord in the afternoon around 2pm to 11pm est (I can be felxible).

current turn-offs: size play, scat, vore

Things of note:

- I like sweet and romantic junk (sometimes)
- Stuff in my f-list (I'm into a lot of stuff and i'd like to find someone equally as open-minded and/or kinky)
- I like RP'ing in 1st person ( 3rd person just isn't intimate enough)
- Focusing on chat/rp combo - doesn't always have to be sexual, but I'd like it end up lewd.
- I'm not looking for a real relationship.
- I prefer the rp to just be a few quick and back and forth messages to wind down with before we go to bed
- Post length: 1-3 sentences - I don't really care much for length, I want it to be fun and feel natural.

The actual rp ?
I don't have any pre-made plots, mostly just idea i have in the moment. I'd rather us come up with something together that we'd both like c:
I also like just rping ooc with no real plot, just lewd stuff maybe with slight direction to set the scene. for example: 'we're on a date' or 'I'm in the trunk of your car'

Also, please dont ask for pics of me.. I just wanna chat and rp :c & I'm not interested in voice chat

Please pm some of this stuff so can get to know you better:
N = necessary

Discord (N)
your f-list or fav kinks (N)
what you're looking for/expecting
Timezone + available times (N)
questions/comments

(Currently interested in: master/slave, fxf, collar, heavy bondage, toys, kidnapping, mistress, amputation, )

Last edited:
Bump! looking for someone to talk to tonight for an hour or two 😊

Bump! Looking for some nice guys that wanna tie me up and make me theirs 💕

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom