Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Collection of Sins (NSFW links)

LustfulSins

Sin City Citizen
Welcome to my collection of sins and desires!

My previous request thread really isn't getting much attention, so I figured it's time for a new one. Some people like to make their threads flashy, I prefer simple and easily read. So, let me start by telling you a bit about myself. I've been roleplaying for almost 15 years, and I do have certain standards that I'll cover lower down the thread. As per the prefix in the title, I am exclusively looking for gay male pairings. That said, I don't care what your gender behind the screen is, provided your character is male. I also won't exclusively play top, because lately that seems to be all I'm doing. Please, please, come to me with a willingness to switch. Now, with that out of the way, let's get to the details!

Standards:
  • 2+ paragraphs: Please put some thought into your replies. I crave details, thoughts, emotions. I understand some people have difficulty pumping out paragraph after paragraph, but I'm not asking for a book reply. 2 paragraphs, at least 5 sentences each, though more is always greatly appreciated.
  • THIRD PERSON ONLY: first person is just way too personal. We are not the ones engaging in the story and/or smut, our characters are. Please type in third person perspective. I have a strong preference for present tense, but if you use past tense, that's fine too. More than likely, I'll still use present tense, but I find mixing the two doesn't really affect the flow of the rp that much.
  • Location: I only rp on site, in threads. Don't ask me to rp off site. It will be a dead no. I won't rp in PM because I find it too difficult and confusing to separate rp from OOC chatter and plotting.
  • COMMUNICATION: Please keep in communication with me. If there's something in a post you don't like or are uncomfortable with, don't just vanish. Let me know, and we can work out how I can edit the post to make you more comfortable. I would rather edit a post that makes you uncomfortable/unsafe, than lose a potential good rp partner. On the same topic, if you're not going to be around for a while, LET ME KNOW. If I don't get a reply within 2 weeks, I will send you a poke PM. If there's no reply to that after another 2 weeks, I will assume you've ghosted and I will just drop the rp.
  • Ditching: I am ditch friendly, but you have to let me know. Whether your muse is gone, your interest is lost, or you simply have too many rp's and not enough time, just let me know in PM. I won't be upset or angry if you can't continue our rp.
Kinks:
Top kinks with stars are ones I've been craving rather strongly as of late. I'll also link my f-list here. If there's something you don't see, you can ask, but that doesn't mean I'll be for it.

Faves:
  • Non/dub con**
  • Heat/Rut**
  • Exhibitionism**
  • Blackmail
  • Gags
  • Collared
  • Quadrupeds
Hard No's:
  • Macro/Micro
  • Death
  • Vore
  • Bathroom play
  • Blood play
  • Feminization
  • Permanent harm
The Fun Stuff!
These are the ideas I have so far, and the pairings I enjoy. I'll link inspiration images as well. If you don't see something you like, but have an idea you want to try with me, send me a PM detailing it. I'll always reply to my PMs. I'm also open to doing multiple of the same type of rp with different people. Red is what I'm really craving.

Plots:
*NEW* Man's Best Friend
Taboo! Must be okay with feral dogs!
Needing a new method of keeping his intact male dogs from fighting, a man realizes that they're more docile when satisfied. So he goes to a homeless youth shelter to pick up a young (of legal age) boy that nobody will miss. Through the use of powerful aphrodisiacs and bondage, the man turns the boy into his dogs' new toy. He also has fun with the boy himself.

Retired Hunter's Pet
A retired monster hunter is estranged from society and captures a werewolf to keep as company, and more. Often, it's the werewolf dominating his master.
I can play either the werewolf or the hunter.

Exotic Prize
A desert kingdom falls to a foreign warlord, and he takes the prince as his prize. Attention! I will be playing the prince. This plot will include some noncon/dubcon initially. Switching options can be discussed.

Dark Forest
Adventurers tell stories, warnings, not to go into the forest at night. All manner of monsters wait to take advantage of unwary adventurers. From slime and red vines, to hellhounds and ghosts they can't see. I can play either the adventurer, or the monsters.

New Toy
A homeless boy is picked up off the streets by a crime lord and trained to be his new toy. This crime boss uses pleasure to punish. I can play either the slave or the master, though I would prefer the master.

Dairy Boy
After a failed experiment to extend the human life, a new genetic branch of humans developed into needing various single sources of nutrition. Some grew animal ears and tails, some didn't, but all had a distinctive genetic marker. Considered less than human, these 'subhumans' are put to work in low end jobs, purchased and traded as sexual pets, and sent as peace offerings to foreign countries. One man purchases an extra special subhuman that feeds on male sex fluids, for milking. The man stores and sells the subhuman's semen to feed other such subhumans. I will be playing the subhuman hunter/rancher.

Pairings:
Vampire/human
Dragonkin/human
Incubus slave/master
Greater demon/lesser demon
Prison inmates
Elf prince/orc
Bull man slave/Tamer

Don't reply here please!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom