Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fate/ In Servitude (StarSiren & Potter-kun)

StarSiren

Super-Earth
Saber polished her blade. The time would come soon, it always did. The summoning would happen and she would once again become the extension of someone's fist. She was the mighty blade that struck down every foe who dared to stand in front of her Master. She had to be ready

To that end, she practiced daily and spent her evenings sharpeningand polishing her blade. The summoning would come and when it did, she would be ready.

Except, she wasn't.

Saber wasn't ready to be summoned into the bedroom of a teenaged boy. She wasn't ready for the shock of morally suspicious magazines and posters. She wasn't ready for his jaw dropping average-ness. She wasn't ready for what had to be done next, but she was bound by oath to say it.

Saber squared her jaw and stepped from the summoning circle. She looked her new Master straight in the eyes. He couldn't have been more than 19. Her gaze remained stern as she pulled her sword and sheath from her hip and planted the tip into the floorboards in front of her. Then she knelt. Her hands clutched the handle and she knelt down on one knee before her new Master.

"Greetings Master. The ritual is complete. I, Saber, have been summoned. I am an extension of your will and a slave to your bidding. Whatever you command of me shall be done. I am solely yours until you dismiss me or perish. What is your bidding?"

Shinji Matou had a large grin on his face as he laughed slightly; he had done it, he had summoned the most powerful class of Servant and now his victory in the Grail War was basically assured. As he watched his Servant swear her allegiance to him, he walked around her, inspecting her as he licked his lips. She seemed like a battled hardened warrior but she was still a cute woman...one with a very tempting body indeed. Already, lewd thoughts were forming in his head about the many things he would do with her and her body while she was his.

"I am glad to see you understand your place, Saber. I am your Master, Shinji Matou. I want you to tell me your true name and strip. I want to inspect your body to insure that there was nothing faulty during the summoning. " Shinji spoke with a smirk as his eyes sparkled with a clearly lustful intent; there was a bulge beginning to grow in his pants already and the size and thickness was impressive from even a distance from what Saber could see.

Saber immediately balked. "S-s-strip?! Excuse me? Did you just say-" she froze midsentence and took a deep breath. This is what her Master had commanded. This is what she must do. She was a tool to be used by her Master for whatever he desired.

"Master, I can assure you the summoning process went exactly as planned." Saber began to remove her clothing while she spoke. "You performed the ritual admirably and now I stand before you. Saber is my name, but you're right, it's not my true name. My true name is Arturia Pendragon, but please never call me that."

By the time she finished speaking, she stood conpletely naked for his inspection. The only thing she yet clung to was her sheathed sword.

Shinji simply laughed at Saber's shock before she complied, she was truly a top tier Servant indeed; she was able to pay him a compliment while she stripped and spoke her true name to him and he recognized it at once. "Pendragon...so you must be a very powerful Saber indeed." Shinji smirked as he felt even more confident about his ability to win the Grail War now. She certainly had a fuckable body...here breasts were petite but just large enough to fit in a hand perfectly and her ass was perky.

He walked behind her and gave her ass a solid spank, groping and squeezing her rear as he moved his other hand up to her breast as he began to knead her breast, her flesh molding against his strong and powerful digits as he started to plant hot kisses up and down her neck before his lips ventured near her ear to speak.

"I feel like our connection could be strengthened some...so I'm going to do a Mana Transfer to better our connection and enhance your power. I'm sure you know what that means right, Saber?" Shinji whispered hotly in her ear before nibbling and sucking on her earlobe as he pressed his massive bulge against her ass, letting the Servant feel just how hard and massive her Master was for her.

Saber yelped when her Master slapped her ass. She was uncomfortable being treated this way. "Master, please don- ah! Master! Stop! What are you doing? Is all this really necessary?"

Her Master groped her breasts, kneading, pushing, pulling, squeezing. Then the kisses began. Little wet breathy things winging their way up her neck to her ear. Despite being an otherworldy weapon, Saber was still a human woman and she still experienced the same feelings and sensations. Even though she protested, her skin prickled and her nipples hardened under his rough treatment.

Then he said the words. There was something sinister in his voice, something that told her a mere kiss wasnt the kind of transfer her Master had in mind.

"Master, please! There are many ways to do a mana transfer. You don't have to do this!"

"Of course it's necessary, Saber...we need to bond as Master and servant after all." He chuckled hotly into her ear as his fingers moved to tug on her nipple, rolling and teasing her perky nub between his rather skilled digits. His lips began to assail her neck once again, stopping on occasion to nibble and suck on her fair skin to leave a hickey, just another sign that she truly belonged to him now.

"You said you were a slave to my will, yes? I want this...so you should as well." He words were intoxicating her her ear as his other hand drifted down her smooth stomach to her womanhood; his fingers rubbed her labia, feeling her lower lips and testing her wetness before seeking out her clitoris. His fingers then began to assail her most sensitive bud; they twisted and tugged before rubbing and flicking the bead skillfully as his massive bulge continued to make its presence known by rubbing against her perky ass.

"I- ah!" Her Master was being so rough with her and didn't seem to waiver on this point. She shivered under his touch. Her body responded in ways that made her ashamed. Already, her womanhood had become slick with lubricating juices. Her pert nipples hardened into perfectly pullable nubs for his amusement. She had to clamp her jaw shut to avoid any further moans escaping. She didn't want this! She didn't want this, she didn't wany this!

And yet...

Master's finger slid betwen her lips with ease. He toyed with her most sensitive bud, pulling and pinching and pressing and flicking and twirling and rubbing until she couldn't take anymore. "Nnghhh!!!!" Saber clenched all her muscles at once and tried hard not to double over. Her ass pushed and rubbed against her Master's swollen, throbbing cock as she nearly wilted under his clitoral assault. Her legs were weak and her breath came in ragged bursts. Her Master had marked her skin with his lips and now asserted his dominance with his fingers. She knew he would claim her virtue and use her body for continual lewd acts, and she was ashamed.

She was ashamed at how good it felt and mortified that any part of her could possibly look forward to whatever he had in store for her. She hated him a little bit for telling her to love this. She hated herself more for actually liking it a little bit.

With a shaky voice, Saber replied "..yes Master. I'm sorry. I want this. Please give me more."

"That's good, Saber...Master will give you a reward." Shinji chuckled as he tilted Saber's face to look at him, a smug grin on his face before he pressed his lips roughly against her own. His tongue lashed at her lips, seeking to gain entry to her mouth as his hand moved down to unzip his trousers to pull out his massive cock. It slapped against her bare ass, letting Saber feel its warmth and thickness before he moved it down towards her quivering pussy.

His bulbous tip pressed up against her entrance, teasing her as his fingers continued to assail her clitoris, rubbing and tugging on her most sensitive bud. He moved his lips from her own as he began to push his fat and long cock into Saber's tight pussy. He wanted to hear her moans as he claimed her, completely and utterly. "How is it, Saber....do you like having my cock sheathed inside you?" He asked with a hot whisper into her ear as more and more of his massive rod pushed into her.

Her pussy was forced to mold around the girth of his cock...his size seemed almost inhuman as he pushed ever deeper inside her, his bulbous tip soon starting to press up against her cervix and he was barely halfway sheathed inside her yet! His cock still had much more of her left to claim it seemed.

Saber didn't want a reward. She wanted to be free of her Master's service, free to return to her realm of waiting. But her skin burned under his touch. She blamed the contract, his commands, anything she could. It was easier to place blame than it was to admit that she secretly liked this.

She allowed the kiss, though it was rough and sloppy. There was no sense in fighting him. He was her Master and she was boind to carry out his desires. Plus, she knew the power that kisses held. She knew that every molecule of her Master was infused with mana and kissing was the easiest way to transfer that mana. More mana meant more strength, which in turn meant a quicker end to her Master's enemies and thus the grail war itself. She also knew that her Master had every intention of using sex as his preferred means of mana transfer. She was loathe to admit that she ached for those perverted acts. Or maybe she only felt the gnawing in her loins because her Master had declared it so.

Any further thoughts on the matter were rudely interrupted by a hard smack to her round little ass. Master's massive cock bounced off her booty as he continued toying with her body. It was all Saber could do to stay upright as his skillful fingers pulled out yet another unwanted orgasm from her. And then it happened. In one solid motion, her Master thrust inside her and began pounding away at her insides. Saber bit down on her lip hard. If she opened her mouth, she'd make all kinds of awful, lewd noises. She couldn't let him hear her!

But her Master desired her words. She had no choice but to unclamp her jaw and try to speak without moaning like a cheap whore. "Ahh-yehh-yehhh- ahhhh!! Yesss! Mast-ahhhhh!!!!! Master!!"

Shinji simply laughed as Saber began to moan like a common whore as his cock stuffed her to the brim; his hips slammed against her firm ass, making her rear jiggle as his tip soon slammed past her cervix and entered her womb. The outline of his cock could be seen through her flat stomach, a noticeable bulge as more and more of his rod slammed into her womb, carving his shape into her lewd body. His fingers worked to tease her nipples and clitoris which only gave the whorish Saber even more pleasure to drown in.

Soon his entire cock was inside her, her pussy and womb like a sheath for his divine sword as he grinned, stopping his thrusting as he simply let her enjoy the sensation of being so full. He started to plant hot kisses up and down her heck until his lips neared her ear; they were twisted into a delighted smirk as he nibbled roughly on her earlobe, "So how is it, Saber....do you love me and my cock?" Shinji asked with a chuckle, likely already knowing the answer to the question.

Back
Top Bottom