Fx M or F A few pairing ideas

Akatsuki

Planetoid
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advanced for reading my post. As the title says I've got a few ideas for pairings but first I'll go down the line of things you should know about me. My name is Katie, I've got a life outside of the website. I get on when I can but usually have other things going on, so don't expect me to be on all the time. I try to communicate as best as possible, but things happen. I enjoy smut, I'll list my kinks below. I'm not great with long replies, but I'll give more then a sentence. I generally like to rp as a woman, but I can play as a guy. I also can rp against a male or female character, but I think a male x female roleplay has more options, but I'm not apposed to FxF. I can play more then one character if needed. Also the youngest I'll play is 18. I can rp in first or third person it doesn't matter. I ony rp in PMs

Kinks: Bondage, Oral-giving and receiving, shaved, big breasts, big dicks, toys

Pairings:
My friends dad-with this one MC has a crush on her friends dad and when she comes back to stay with them during the summer she does everything she can to try to subtly seduce him until one night he can't resist anymore

The beach house-this one has a group of friends staying in a beach house. Again plenty of possibilities.

College roommate-This one our characters become college roommates and are forced to live together

Friends-We've been friends for a long time and one of them likes the other one as more then a friend, I'm kind of thinking one is more popular and the other ones kind of geeky

The woman-MC is an upper class woman that has to stay proper all the time, but secretly she likes to party and tries to hide that side of her from the public. This could go several ways.

PM me if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom