Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Body modification fun!

TwistedAndWarped

Planetoid
Oh gosh, I never know where to start with these things. Hi I'm someone whose imagination (and sexuality) has been irreparably damaged and twisted by years of fetish stuff and stories where someone's body is warped into something weird and either hardly recognizable as human or their sexual attributes turned up to 1000.

I don't have any specific scenarios right now that I can think of. I'm sort of getting back into this again and the ones I'd used before feel played out. So for now, I suppose I'll just throw up a list of kinks I'm into and add some scenarios as I think of them? Maybe I can find someone who already has some suggestions or can brainstorm with me? Who knows! It's just so exciting to be back to doing this. :D

I'm excited to get a story going again soon. I have discord and skype now, although I vastly prefer discord. I look forward to you ruining my body and mind beyond recognition or recovery. Message me!

Last edited:
Hi there! Life got a little crazy for a bit, but looking again. As a mother my time sometimes isn't entirely my own so hopefully you all will be a little understanding if I'm delayed in my responses sometimes.

I'm still looking. I should say that I'm really going to need the roleplay to happen on discord, kik, or skype. Something that can push a notification, else it might take forever for me to see an update.

Finally have some breathing room again. Looking for a fun story where my mind and body get warped to the point I'm nearly unrecognizable.

Back
Top Bottom