Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male High/100% Smut Ratios with OCs! (New characters and setups 2/22/24)

rqmash

Super-Earth
Hello all!

I usually try to make my post length match my partner. That said, my original background was in IM roleplay, so I am most used to 1-5 paragraphs. My overall preference is to be descriptive but also to not bog things down by minutiae - a post should be as long as it needs to be and I don't judge if that's longer or shorter. Why create pressure when we're supposed to be having fun? I play in DMs and over Discord, so please let me know which you'd prefer!

My post frequency will likely vary a bit. My schedule is unpredictable. Being polite is a trait I value in others and in myself, so I'll be upfront about my spotty availability. Mostly that means that when I'm able to play, I like to play. I'm usually looking for a high smut ratio. ;-)

These are the scenario/stories I'm hoping to play! When you reach out, let me know which setups and characters are most appealing to you!

Note: A present kink of mine is when there's an attractiveness gap between the partners, such as a gorgeous girl with an average/unattractive man, whether that be willingly or dubcon. I also have a strong preference for keeping everything anatomically realistic, so no massive breasts or monster cocks. Older men are also a major turn on!

For some extra fun content, also check out my thread for Celebrity and Fandom Roleplay Thread!

Characters

Disclaimer: I am leaving the backstories/personalities vague on purpose. So when deciding which characters you might want to play against, feel free to be 100% superficial! We'll be deciding what her history and temperament are like as we discuss the story together.

Second Disclaimer: Also if you see a * symbol by a name, that means I'm craving that character. If you see a - symbol, that character has been requested too many times.

Miko

Alana (NSFW) -

Izzy

Jenn

Grace *

Sophie *

Kim -

Paige (NSFW) *

Corinne -

Story Prompts

Note - These are just loose ideas/starting points! I'm also very open to suggestions!

1. Tinder date

2. Sugar baby

3. Trophy wife cheating with neighbor

4. Incest (uncle/stepfather)

5. Coerced by boss

6. Couple having vacation sex (or strangers having vacation sex!)

7. On a camping trip, guy sneaks into his friends tent and makes his move

8. Younger groupie ends up back stage with an older rock star

9. Prostitution

10. Road head

Last, but not least, here is my F-List with all my likes/limits. Make sure to give it a look to make sure our tastes match! F-list - Warning

Last edited:
On top of the usual setups, I'd love to do some back and forth with some sort of 4th of July theme!

Been a while! Looking to do a quick scene this evening/morning, if anyone is up for it!

Giving this a bump! Strong craving to play with other women, but also open to guys! And strong craving for some back and forth tonight!

Hello all! Anyone around and wanting to play a little back and forth?

Bumping! In about an hour I'll be looking for back and forth again! <3

Hello! Hoping to find some back and forth tonight! Strong leaning towards ageplay and dubcon, but open to all ideas!

I'll be around most of the night, especially hoping for some back and forth if you see this and feel up to that! :)

I'll be available for back and forth in about a half hour (and responding to messages then!). Come say hi and let's play!

I'll be online for a couple of hours tonight, if anyone wants to play!

Bumping, I'm back again and available for back-and-forth if anyone is up to it! :)

Bump! Around until I fall asleep, but really wanting to do a quick scene before that happens.

I'm around for a couple of hours now, if anyone wants to play! :) Definitely looking for high/100% smut!

If anyone is available for some back-and-forth fun, feel free to say hi!

Back
Top Bottom