Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favourite Fandoms and Pairings/Ships?

Hello everyoneee ^.^

I am bored out of my mind; and was genuinely wondering-

What are your favourite Fandoms and Pairings/Ships?
I had to take a moment to think about this one and since i literally have about a million different types of Fandoms and Pairings that I love and adore. Somehow, someway... I managed to bring it down to A few.
  • The Legend of Zelda | Ghirahim x Link | Sidon x Link [I will legit love you forever if someone did a Ghiralink RP with me.]
  • Yuri! On Ice | Victor x Yuuri k |​
  • Labyrinth | Goblin King x Sarah [Male] |​

I am not a big fan of roleplaying fandoms or canon character ships, I do have a couple I just love.

Star Wars: Luke Skywalker X Mara Jade -I am actually playing this one out currently, in an amazing rp that dramatically diverges from canon. Thoroughly enjoying that rp.

Borderlands: Handsome Jack X Nisha -I've tried this one once, and while it started off promising, it didn't get far. Would love to try it again, someday.

I could probably make my list a mile long with the number of fandoms I'm into, so I'll try and cut it down to a few.

RWBY: Ruby x Weiss

Little Witch Academia: Diana Ă— Akko

She-Ra: Catra x Adora

NieR Automata: YoRHa Commander x 6O

There are several fandoms I can mix and match almost any character to another:

Overwatch, Street Fighter, King of Fighters, Mortal Kombat (mostly fighting games).

I'll do anime as well so long as I feel confident enough in being able to stay loyal to the character, to a degree.

Currently Tsunade with virtually anyone. Kinda low expectations when I think about it lol.

Back
Top Bottom