Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Here for Short Term Smut and Long Term Romance! (Monsters and Mayhem Welcome!)

OneSmallFrog

A Goblin
FNGoPbzX0AwBgty.jpg
Introductions
& Guidelines:
Hi there! You can call me Frog, or small frog.
Some things to know about me:

⚪ If you care about my gender more than my characters, we are not gonna vibe.

⚪ I have been doing play by post RPs since I was a young teen. I'm 35 now. I have RP'ed on places like IRC, Neopets, Gaia and many older boards that either no longer exist or are little more than a shadow of what they used to be.

⚪ I consider myself Semi-lit but fully capable of literate RP. The latter just has a longer wait time for responses.

⚪ I only RP in 3rd Person and over PMs. I do not give out my Discord anymore. I also don't do forum threads because they give me a tremendous amount of performance anxiety and the RP starts to feel more like a chore/Job than a hobby.

⚪ I don't like using face claims, and when I do use face claims I prefer to use drawn art. I don't like using real pictures of real people. I find it to be a little off putting and it takes me out of the headspace I want to be in.

⚪ I can provide writing samples if you ask me. I just don't like putting them in search threads.

⚪ If this thread doesn't necessarily hit the marks you are looking for, but you think our interests overlap. Please don't be afraid to drop me a DM with your own ideas. I am currently working on revamping the thread so its a bit more accessible, so not everything is included here. This thread is mostly just my big cravings and darker interests. I do still like cute slice of life and more common pairings.

⚪ I'm just a little freak. :alien:

Preferred Settings and Scenarios:
⚪ High Fantasy
⚪ Modern Fantasy
⚪ I do have a few Slice of life RPs that I like. But I'm a lot pickier about them.
⚪I have a preference for playing Subs but I can absolutely Dom in the right Scenarios.

F List Link if you want it: Warning FList

Most of the No's that I have my FList are things largely negotiable. With the exceptions of the ones listed Below
Things I won't do:
- Gore / Guro
- Adult Baby Play
- Pregnancy
- Scat / Water Sports
- Nazi
- Fandom RP (Canon x Canon)
- Snuff
- Vore
- Race Play
- Psychological Abuse
- Feeder
- Inflation * minor Cum inflation is fine
- Non-Con
* Dubcon is fine (Dub-con to me = Morally/ Physically resistant but Mentally enjoying it. Non-con is "Does not want this, did not want this. Hates this)

Smut Ideas:

- The Monster inside Me - (Dubcon)(MxAny) YC (dom) has taking a liking to MC (Sub) and intends to use them as a fuck toy. Either by coercion or force. Would really like to play opposite a monstrous race with a big dick. Centaur or Saytr would be ideal. But I don't mind orcs, goblins, aliens or any other. I'd really like to play with the idea of being strapped to someone as their personal Onahole to use at anytime.

- Feral Beasts Aplenty - (Dubcon) MC is out in the woods and ends up getting cornered by something (YC) which aims to take full advantage of them while their guard is down. Don't mind playing against sentient animals, aliens, monsters or even ghosts. Could turn into a longer term plot where MC is repeatedly taken by different creatures or as the mate to YC.

- I've been to lots of parties, I swear- MC is at a party where they are pretty out of place. YC comes to introduce themselves and finds that they are pretty nervous. The two get to drinking and end up spending a messy drunken night together.

- Sleeping Beauty - (Dub-con, Somnophilia) - YC finds MC sleeping at a party or perhaps some other location people don't normally sleep. Curiosity gets the better of them and YC decides to cop a feel. Can turn into YC taking advantage of mine of MC waking up and "punishing" YC by givng them a taste of their own medicine.
Character Driven Plot List:
This List is for you to choose from if you have scenarios that you are interested in but are not listed, please feel free to hit me up.

- The Fallen Angel (Sub)- Mr. Awali is a stoic up "young" man who seems to carry the world on his shoulders. Can your character get him to loosen up and get a glimpse into who he really is? (MxM only)

- The Saytr (Dad Version) (Switch) - Mr. Argall has wandered into town with his maps and stories. He's a penchant for the finer things in life - Music, Sex, Booze, Women and the occasional twink. (MxAny)

- The Saytr (Son Edition) (Bratty Sub)- The young Mr. Argall is a librarian and scholar with a stick up his ass. Maybe you can help him knock it loose. Or maybe you'd prefer to just break him of his holier than thou habits. (MxAny)

- The Vampire (powerbottom)- A tragic, Melodramatic gay millionaire. He doesn't run his own company. But he sure makes it seem that way. In more modern settings he has only the loosest grasp on technology. He's very proud that he learned how to make a spreadsheet. (MxM Only)

- The Werewolf (switch)- Mr. Costello is newly turned and has minimal control of his abilities. Can you help this short ginger get his shit together? Or maybe you're just down for a good fist fight. Either way he's ready and raring to go (MxM only)

- The Biker (Switch)- (Can be Human or Fire Elemental / Demon) This bad boy nomad has just rolled into town. He's probably human? He has recently taken up work at the local strip club as a bouncer and has been taking odd jobs around town. Is he dangerous? Or secretly a sweetheart? The world may never know. (MxAny)
Possible Long Term Plot Hooks:

We aren't in Kansas anymore:
One Character is not from here. Either they are from a different world, Time or even just country. They need a guide around town to show them the ropes. The Guide can be either amicable or taking advantage of the situation to get something they want.

The Hunt: YC is a Investigator (Paranormal or otherwise) and MC is their target. MC is in need of rescue and YC helps them because they are worth more alive and well. OR MC tries to buy their freedom in someway. Possibly with physical Favors. Would YC take them up on the offer?

The Werewolf in my trashcan: YC owns some sort of food service in the city that they livew above. Once a month they find their bins completely destroyed. The eventually decide to set up a trap and catch who ever has been doing this. YC didn't know that monsters were real, though they might have wished it. They just thought it was a black bear. So when they catch a huge werewolf (MC) going through their garbage they are completely caught off guard. What will they do? How will they interact?
Media Inspired Plots:

Borrowing is Dangerous:
There are people living in our walls. When ever a thumb tack is lost or a button misplaced they are responsible. They are known as borrowers. It can be a dangerous life being so small you run the risk of death at the hands of beans and their pets every day. Borrowers are about the size of a small doll and make due with what life gives them. MC is a Borrower living within the walls when YC discovers them. What later ensues is up to the plot!

To Be the Best: No Plot. Just an advert to say- Hit me up with your Pokemon themed RPs. Even monster fucking ones.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

⚪ I am using the terms sub and dom in the colloquial fashion for this forum. But I'm aware that using them like that is reductive and inaccurate.

Last edited:
It's been 3 years since I have come here.
I have been very busy. If we were RPing around the time I moved and things went sideways for a while. Please hit me up I would like to possibly continue!

Back
Top Bottom