Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transfers (dhaze x TeacherSerena)

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Ai looked up at the school building slowly as she arrived on her first day....so this was the place. Recently there had been all kinds of rumours flying around about this school....about a strange, inhuman creature that was attacking students....even a few quieter rumours that whatever this thing had been it had raped several female students, though those particular rumours were usually dismissed by those who heard them. Still....just standing here.....Ai had a bad feeling about this place. She could sense that something wasn't right....and she was determined to track down whatever it was and put a stop to it. This thing was clearly hiding on campus somewhere, preying on students....but until it became active it was impossible to track down where it was hiding. It could be anywhere....in a closet, in a desk, in the air vents, literally anywhere. "Damn.....this isn't going to be easy.....still....I'm not in this because it's easy...."

Ai adjusted her backpack and started into the school, one hand brushing down her short skirt as she silently cursed these Japanese school uniforms. They were obviously designed by a man....who else would make the girls wear a skirt so short? And these shirts....they were plenty loose around the back and stomach, but they'd obviously been made to be tighter than was absolutely necessary around the chest area. Still, she would just have to tolerate it, at least for now. And besides, her outfit when she transformed wasn't going to be any better.....she often cursed whoever, or whatever, had designed that....not that she could complain really. At least it gave her the powers she needed to fight. "Well let's get this over with..." She hated these introductions, but they were necessary, so as she entered class, Ai was made to stand at the front of the class and introduce herself, before taking her seat.

Serena sat at the back of the class, listening intently as Ai introduced herself. She gazed with a cold stare, but outside of her foreign stare she appeared normal as everyone else. Same uniform, same backpack; indistinguishable from anyone else. As Ai described more and more about herself, Serena began to take notes on what had been said. It would help out in her secret mission that would take place shortly after class. Serena had already planted her seed inside quite a few students, this Ai would be her next target. She rolled her fingers on the desk as she looked at the clock.

Once the introducions were finally over, Ai was able to take her seat roughly in the middle of the classroom, brushing a little of her short red hair out of her eyes as she pulled out her books, starting to take notes with the rest of the class once the teacher finally got started. Whilst she had little interest in learning these things she had to at least make the appearance of a regular student....and besides....you never knew what you might pick up, even if she was in a rather....different....line of work to what most of these students would go into.
When the bell finally rang to indicate it was the beginning of the lunch break, Ai couldn't help breathing a sigh of relief. Not only was she finally free, albeit temporarily, of these boring classes, she could start to really scout out the school and try to locate any possible hiding places of the creature she was hunting. Packing her things quickly, Ai didn't even look at any of the other students, ignoring the guys trying to flirt with her as she headed out and down the hall quickly, trying to get away from the crowds of other students so she could start looking without any interference.

She followed Ai swiftly through the halls, dodging through the same crowds Ai passed through. "hiding in the shadows, huh? I'll be a bit more blunt than that..." She slowly approached Ai, keeping in pace with her and gaining ever so slowly. As Ai turned corner after corner, Serena finally was within range of her. She yelled out, swinging her hands towards Ai, them forming into slimy tentacles as they wrapped around her ankles, pulling her to the ground. Her hands retracted, going back to their normal shape and consistency. "looking for me?"

Ai felt someone approaching behind her, then heard the yell, turning quickly, though what she saw was something she hadn't expected. "Wh-what the?!" Ai attempted to move out of the way, but felt her ankles being grabbed and yanked forwards, sending her falling to her butt. "Wh-what.....?" She hadn't expected the creature to be in human form....this was bad....was this some innocent student it had possessed? If so she couldn't just kill it.....but maybe....it was just the creature having shaped itself. "So....you like the direct approach do you....?" Ai started to get back to her feet, eyes locked on the girl. "Well....that just works better for me....I'm here to put a stop to what you're doing....you've hurt enough of the students around here" Ai clenched her fists, each one crackling slightly with a small amount of energy.

She swung her arms towards her again, each arm splitting into five tentacles as it crashed through the walls to both side of her. They rumbled through the ceiling works, erupting from the ceiling tiles behind her. "dodge this!" the tentacles fell form the ceiling, sliding along the floor with a mind of their own as her arms retracted once again to her sleeves, reforming into hands. "I bet you didn't expect me to detach my arms, huh? See if you can dodge from two angles!" She dashed towards Ai, her hand balled into a fist as the tentacles approached her from the back.

Ai was so focused on watching the tentacles ripping through the ceiling she barely noticed that the girl had detached her arms, the tentacles now working alone. "What the hell?!" She suddenly looked back to the girl , quickly trying to jump back, dodging a few of the tentacles, but the attacks from all angles were too much for her, and Ai found herself taking nearly the full force of the fists coming at her from the front, coughing and flying back through the corridor. "D-damnit....." Ai slowly got to her feet, rubbing at her chest. "Fine...." Ai slowly stood up, clenching her fists, then suddenly became engulfed in a bright light, her clothes vanishing, leaving her naked for a moment, before the energy wrapped around her, forming a practically skintight outfit around her, a staff with blades at the tips forming in Ai's hand. "You wanted a fight, you've got one!"

"I think I like this look on you more..." She said as she looked her skintight body up and down. The tentacles behind her melted into the ground, leaving nothing behind. "I've beat on you enough. I think I should let you get one attack in so you don't feel so bad when I destroy you!" She cackled as her arms morphed into tentacles once again, preparing herself for her opponent's attack.

Back
Top Bottom