Fx M or F Taboo oh how I love you

Heavenly Huntress

Wolf Charmer
Banished
Hello friends been a bit but life is starting to take that chill pill and let me relax and get creative again. I am looking for fun rather taboo scenes, kinky very depraved ideas are welcome. I’m a bit more open as of late with my ideas and find myself more curious to exploring more.

first off let’s list some kinks we can look for. I don’t expect you to use half or more of this list just an idea or two to get us started.

Spanking/anal: while not a taboo topic I really enjoy men who have a thing for my ass.
Incest: Dad/Daughter Sis/Bro Cousins Stepmom/Son, the last one is the only one I would like to be step-incest since I enjoy playing younger characters
Bestiality: Dog/wolf, Horse or Bull (fantasy creatures work too)
Blackmail: Teacher/Student, incest ideas
Noncon: Break in turns into a night of horror for a teen, bitchy sister learns a lesson, girl tied up left outside to be found by a gang
Female seductress: Strait hot girl seduced and manipulated by lesbian dom. Best friend entices her to a new view on sex.

these are just generic ideas but I’m open to more, I just wanted to write out some kinks and Things that could make them fun.

if you like what you see hit me up with an idea and let’s talk. I only write in PM’s and 3rd person

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom