Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Most Peculiar Education (CasualVelociraptor x SnakeofSeduction)

After a few minutes, Kate realized she wanted to do her best to keep this feeling of closeness to another person going, but she also wanted to do more before her entire body exploded from pleasure. So, defying her nerves, the young, trembling girl pulled her legs away from Nyx’s mouth before rolling on top of her, face to face, breast to breast, and just getting a good look at her roommate’s unrestrained beauty.

“Fuuuuck, you’re so wonderful, my sweet Princess. How did I get so lucky?!” Kate then wondered as she laid her whole body on top of the taller girl and snuggled her gently for a while. Kissing Nyx’s mouth that was full of Kate’s juices, however, eventually made Kate purr, “My turn to make you feel as beautiful as you’ve done for me. Let me know what you need,” and kiss her way down until her mouth was just above Nyx’s mound and her pointer finger was stroking her pussy lips.

Nyx wanted to make Kate feel good, her dragonic tongue stroking the fires inside of the other woman. The taste of her was divine, making her moan sweetly, and a low whine left her throat as Kate pulled away, rolling until she was on top of Nyx. The Dragoness blinked up at her, licking her lips to savour her taste, as their breasts smushed together. She smiled up at her partner, clearly having enjoyed devouring Kate's slit.

She let her snuggle, brushing soft fingers over the other's skin as they kissed, tongues tangling as Nyx shared the taste of Kate with the woman the taste belonged to. The purr that came from her was met with the rumbling purr of the Dragoness, whose tail had curled around Kate's hips. The grasp loosened when Kate edged her way down Nyx's body, breath catching in her throat as the other promised to make her feel beautiful, shivering at the finger that caressed her drooling pussy lips, "Y-You don't have to Kate..." She purred, rocking her hips against the others finger, clearly wanting more.

“But I want to,” was all that Kate said before shifting her hips up to Nyx’s face for her to lick while Kate was lying stomach down on top of the dragoness. Then she wasted no time in starting to lick her clit and circle her fingers around the delicate, virginal pussy lips of her roommate. She’d seen forbidden books about the so-called “love loop” and wanted to try it.

Nyx nodded. If Kate wanted to do that, then Nyx wasn't about to stop her. She let the other shuffle around, her hands coming up to steady her hips as Kate's slit was held teasingly above Nyx's head. She lifted her own head to lick at Kate, and moaned into her slit when she felt a warm tongue caressing her own folds, bucking a little at the fingers that teased at her lower lips.

The sweet whine that left her lips was a beg for more, as she panted into Kate's pussy, suckling at her clit.

Kate tried her best to make Nyx feel as good as she was right now with vigorous licks of her tongue and masturbation by finger rub and penetration similar to how she liked to masturbate herself. The problem was, however, that Nyx had already been riling up Kate for a while, and the change to sucking on her increasingly erect clit was making the young girl let out muffled cries into the dragon’s groin and her hips quake.

This made the human stop what she was doing and let out a long moan, squeezing Nyx’s ppwerful thighs before crying, “Oh, Nik, Nik, Nikkiiii keep going! Don’t stop! I’m close!”

Nyx purred at the sound of Kate begging her to keep going, her own slit drooling from Kate's tongue and the knowledge of what she was going to her partner. She suckled and licked even more as the other told her not to stop, wanting to make Kate explode with pleasure. The sounds she was making truly were music to the dragonic woman's ears, and her purr only continued as she suckled harder.

Kate reared up on her ass to sit on her roommate’s face, trapping her and her questing tongue between her thighs. She then held on to Nyx’s breasts for dear life while grinding on her newfound lover’s mouth and nose.

“Oh, oh gods...I’m almost there. I- I’m gonna cum.”

Nyx gasped beneath Kate as the other almost suffocated her with her slippery pussy, a fate Nyx didn't mind at all. She let the other grind over her face, her tongue still tasting, eagerly lapping at her clit whenever she could, clawing at the bed beneath her as the other declared she was close to cumming. In response, Nyx suckled harder, moaning into her folds as her own hips bucked upward, eager for a taste.

“OH FUCK MEEEEAAAAAH!” Kate yelled and then barely managed to muffle so the other students wouldn’t hear their lewd and technically illegal lovemaking. Not realizing that at the same time, the Empress had snuck back in to create some scandal with the Headmistress.

Even if she had known, however, Kate could think of nothing but squirting what felt like her whole soul onto Nyx’s eager face. After panting a moment to regain her composure, Kate lifted Nyx’s legs up to her own face as she sat up, then tongue fucked Nyx’s drooling hole with abandon.

Nyx purred as the other squirted her delight all over Nyx's face, lapping up as much as she could on her dragonic tongue. She panted, licking her lips, and gasped as Kate lifted Nyx's legs up, her tail trembling, and the Princess gasped as Kate's tongue slid into her, flicking around and caressing her walls, her pussy drooling all over Kate's lips as Nyx moaned and bucked. She didn't much care that this was illegal, she and Kate were having fun.

She moaned, her wings flapping sightly, "M-More Kate... p-please..."

At the urging of the sexy Princess, Kate lost all reason as she moved Nyx to be on all fours and ate the dragon’s pussy and asshole like it was her last meal. Making sure to stick her hips up in the air so Kate could rub and grab at her tummy and tits as well.

Nyx let herself be moved, her ass up in the air, her tail curled up over her spine as her wings spread for balance, gasping as Kate's mouth got to work on Nyx's most intimate regions. Her tail tip trembled, her fingers clawing at the bedsheets as she cried and moaned, Kate's warm hands caressing Nyx's belly and breasts, making the dragon press her hips back further against Kate's tongue as heat rose in her belly.

"S-So close...." She warned, between needy, panting breaths.

Kate gently moved her hands to caress Nyx’s wings and tail. To subtly tell Nyx while her mouth was full of pussy that she found her draconic features attractive too.

At Nyx’s call of pleasured warning, Kate pulled away from her snatch for a moment, cooed, “Oh, baby, please...I need you to cum. I wanna taste” and then redoubled her fingering and licking. Inexpertly, given her prior virginity, but made up for with enthusiasm.

Nyx shuddered physically as Kate's hands brushed over her wings and tail, her appendages trembling in her excitement. It reassured her, that Kate didn't seem worried about Nyx being a Dragon, despite the way her kind were sometimes looked at as beasts, despite where she came from.

She whimpered as Kate begged her to cum, and the redoubling of the others touches and hot licks had her crying out in pleasure soon enough, her tail twitching as she orgasmed, her delight squirting over Kate's lips as she moaned and purred.

Kate eagerly licked up Nyx’s honey as the dragon leaked it on her face. Then she panted, red in the face with lust and sweaty after such an intensely erotic exercise, before crawling up Nyx’s body to kiss her. The human also intertwined their legs so their heated crotches were touching each other’s thighs and then snuggled into her embrace and kissed her.

Nyx panted softly as Kate crawled up her body, twisting to curl eagerly against her partner, purring happily. Letting Kate intertwine their legs, she twisted her tail to caress the other's hip, holding her close as she snuggled into her, smiling to herself as she buried her face in Kate's neck. Her purring was soft, clearly a delighted sound, and she lifted her head to receive Kate's kisses, pressing back against her eagerly.

Kate had intended to just kiss and snuggle the roommate she was quickly falling head over heels for. But something inflamed the human’s lust; perhaps tasting her own juices on Nyx’s tongue, perhaps the dragon’s pheromones, perhaps even just the exciting feeling of their skin touching.

Whatever the case, Kate now moved her hips to hover them over Nyx’s face as they drooled her arousal. Meanwhile, she petted Nyx’s thighs and kissed around the dragon’s honeyed slit as she closed in.

Nyx hummed as Kate moved, watching her for a long moment before she realised what she was doing. Licking her lips, she settled her hands on Kate's hips to draw her into position, before she eagerly set her tongue to work, lapping and suckling on the other's sweet folds, purring against her clit. At the same time, she could feel Kate's hot tongue on her own sticky slit, and she moaned, gasping for more.

Her wings twitched, flapping against the bed as she grew more excited, coating her tongue in Kate's delicious honey.

“Gods...I- I can’t get enough of you, my Princess. You taste so fucking good, and you kiss me so well!” Kate groaned as her hips jogged with total abandon, her pussy slapping Nyx’s folds insistently.

Kate began to massage her mound, rubbing and pressing in a rhythm with her left hand as well. She slipped her middle finger between the dragon’s outer lips, letting them glide easily between her until she found her clit. She continued the synchronized massage, this time adding small circles on her clit before kissing and sucking it with moans of delight. Nyx appeared to grind her hips in response to Kate’s touch, and her thighs squeezed shut and then relaxed over and over as the human worked her body.

All thoughts of her own orgasm, even though it was impending, left Kate’s mind. All that mattered to her was making her roommate shake from the best climax of her life.

She placed her pointer finger on it and began to massage it with more force, pushing firmly against her but not penetrating. Kate adjusted her right hand and slid her middle fingers inside her slowly. They entered with no resistance, and the wet, fiery heat of her pussy enveloped me. She felt like heaven, and Kate began to massage her from the inside while using her thumb and mouth to continue stimulating her clit.

Kate pressed her tongue flat against her clit and rolled it as she began fucking Nyx with her fingers in earnest. The slick slapping sound of her fingers pounding into her pussy was music to her ears as Nyx’s moans increased in pitch and volume, her hips grinding wildly against my tongue. Kate let out a prolonged moan against her clit, deliberately placing the vibrations directly on top of her delicate bud as she slowly surrendered to her fast growing feelings.

Kate pulled her head back despite her high pitched whine, bringing her left hand to rub against her- roommate? Classmate? Lover’s?- clit with more force than her mouth could provide. But Kate couldn’t bring herself to care. She kept up the pressure on her clit and began curling her fingers inside her on each pulling stroke, not knowing where this was coming from since she didn’t have any experience with this kind of thing, but then pressing hard against her g-spot once she found it and moving her fingers in a come hither motion. It was all pure instinct, she supposed.

Kate only lifted her mouth off of her sexy girl to plead, “Oh, Nik, I’m so close...and I want you to cum again for me. So fucking bad!”

Last edited:
Nyx moaned into Kate's slit, and shivered as a warm finger slid between her folds, pressing against Nyx's clit and making her buck upward against Kate's lips, eyes fluttering. Her muscles tensed, her thighs twitching with the need to grind her pussy against Kate's face, and her wings twitching against the bed as she panted and writhed happily, suckling at Kate's sweet lips.

More forced was applied to Nyx's clit, and she couldn't help the cry she released into Kate's pussy, "O-Oh p-please...." She moaned as Kate's fingers slid into her, letting the dragoness rock against Kate's palm. This was clearly driving the dragoness wild, a low, needy rumble in her throat as Kate started to fuck Nyx faster, her fingers soon slippery with Nyx's pleasured juices as she pressed in just the right spots, her voice gasping and squealing as she enjoyed herself.

A surprised gurgle left her lips as Kate moaned against her clit, her own tongue pressing to Kate's in an effort to allow the other to feel the pleasure in Nyx's voice. She could feel her pleasure growing, could feel that heat burning inside of her, and the begging from Kate, coupled with the motions of her fingers, ensured she came hard. She gasped and screeched in pleasure, her juices squirting all over Kate's hand and face, her entire body trembling.

Every moment, every movement, every sound from the dragoness drove the young magical student crazier with need. There was no more ancient castle, no more Empress putting the weight of healing the divide between magic and science on her shoulders, no more other students sneering at her, not even any neighboring boarders to disturb. Just tunnel vision around Nyx’s royal nethers and her tongue and fingers, purpose made to serve her mistress’s needs.

Despite Nyx’s continued, wonderful ministrations on her most sensitive region, then, Kate had not yet cum, to focused on the pleasure of the classmate writhing above her. That all changed once Nyx released a second time. Kate’s pale face was soon doused with the dragon’s squirt, something she didn’t know a girl could do, as she’d only ever read about male ejaculate (and found it not enticing at all). Her greed for her partner’s effluence made the girl- decidedly no longer a virgin- press her face and nose deep into Nyx’s vagina to ravenously eat all that came from her.

And then she came to the mountaintop of pleasure as well. Kate didn’t squirt like Nyx had, but instead leaked and trembled and throbbed with burgeoning love for the fair princess. Her screams of orgasm praising Nyx were muffled inside Nyx’s tunnel, Kate’s vibrating tongue and mouth prolonging her ecstasy.

Nyx trembled as she orgasmed, gasping and moaning into Kate's delicate nethers, a little embarrassed to have caused a mess on Kate's face, though the feeling of the other pressing her face closer, her tongue lapping up Nyx's excitement, made Nyx quickly forget any embarrassment at all. She shivered, gasping as her sensitive little clit was bumped by Kate's nose, lapping still at the others clit to try and get her to release, her wings flapping.

She moaned when Kate came, though her pleasure wasn't as violent and messy as Nyx's. Even so, the dragoness moaned and drank down every drop she could, coating her soft tongue in the other's pleasure as she screamed against Nyx's slit in pleasure, making the royal dragoness twitch and buck a little against her partners face.

When fog of orgasm faded from around Kate’s mind, Kate couldn’t tell how much time had passed since the passion between the two of them had begun eating each of them from the inside out. Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Years? But Kate could have spent a hundred years just lying next to Nyx’s spent, sweaty form, and it wouldn’t be enough for her.

At the same time, Kate was swept by fear. What if what they had done was wrong? What if somebody had heard? What if somebody had seen them walking together? Would that lead to the germination and spread of all sorts of nasty rumors about them both? Even worse names from out of the cackling mouths of the entire school? Kate could sense how much Nyx needed EUMS in order to come into her own, even if she didn’t know all the details of why this was. Not to mention how tense things were, with Nyx standing as a symbol of international cooperation. Kate would never be able to forgive herself if she was responsible for Nyx’s public shaming, or the unraveling of a delicate detente. If she went to jail, while Nyx was deported and sent home.

And so she pulled her knees up to her chest and hyperventilated.

Last edited:
Unaware of the feelings going through Kate's head, Nyx panted happily, settling down. Happy, at least, until she watched Kate curl into herself, her breath quick and scared. Nyx's eyes widened, and she immediately tucked herself against her friend's side, still tasting her on her tongue, and wrapped an arm around her, followed by a cold wing.

She ran a hand gently through Kate's hair, confused and concerned, "Kate? Kate... What's wrong? Did... Did I hurt you?" She asked, desperate to understand as she held her partner close.

Kate shivered from the cold wing on her shoulder, jerked out of her fugue state by Princess Nyx’s embrace. “I- it’s nothing. Just kind of cold in here,” she stammered, trying to give off an aura of calm like she used to project just in case Nyx could, in fact, read auras.

“It’s just...that just happened,” Kate said as she leaned her head back. She just about managed to not scream about how wrong this might be, or how she was worried she was falling in love with her roommate too fast, or even how this might make things awkward between them if they ever broke up.

“I, I promise I’m just processing,” Kate sighed, even as she watered Nyx’s shoulder with tears. “Nothing I’m feeling is your fault, my Princess.”

Back
Top Bottom