Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Most Peculiar Education (CasualVelociraptor x SnakeofSeduction)

Nyx's tail swept left and right under her nightgown, her wings twitching slightly, "I won't allow you to sleep on the floor Kate... Perhaps we could both share the bed? I'm sure there's room for both of us." She commented, peering over at the other. Nyx wasn't about to give up. She refused to allow her new friend to sleep on the floor, whether Nyx was a Princess or not. The tribal markings across her pale skin, previously hidden by her clothes, could be seen as she shuffled about in her dress.

Unaware of the way Kate was looking at her body, Nyx gave her a gentle smile as she tilted her head at her, "Of course, if you're wary of my wings or tail, I'm happy to take the floor."

“No, no...I...I don’t mind your wings or tail,” Kate commented. She then added with a whisper, “They’re quite lovely, actually.” After that, the human cleared her throat and continued, “And I trust you to not hit me with them by accident” before kicking off her slippers to reveal her dainty feet and slipping into bed with just the clingy nightgown on.

Nyx tilted her head at her, having certainly heard the comment about how her wings and tail were lovely. She twitched her wings in a happy sense of pride, and was relieved when Kate seemed to agree to sleep with her. She let her friend settle, before Nyx settled beside her, on her side so that her wings weren't pinned, ignoring the way her tail drooped off the side. She snuggled closer, just to get away from the edge, "See, it's not that bad."

“Oh, I see. Yeah, that works,” Kate smiled softly. “Thanks again for the save today,” she added, petting Nyx’s raised wing gently as the dragon moved in closer and made her heart beat faster. “I wish I could have done more magic to help you too.”

Nyx hummed at Kate's side, "I have been taught to defend myself. You'll pick it up quickly, I'm sure." She rumbled, shivering as Kate touched her wing so gently. They were rather sensitive, and Nyx was a little ashamed of the heat that pooled in her belly as Kate did so. She didn't think Kate would like to know about how Nyx admired her. As she drifted to sleep, her wing slowly wrapped around Kate, drawing her close to the Dragoness's body.

She was just as ashamed of her dreaming. With Kate's warm body pressed right to her own, it was hard not to dream of them laying together, their hands drifting over each other's skin, exploring. Seeing their differences, working out what felt best, and Nyx tucked her head against Kate's neck as she slept, giving a soft moan as she dozed.

Kate was cheered considerably by the care and support Nyx was showing her- she who, had she met the noble girl in the wider world, would be made to bow and not allowed so much as eye contact. And never could she have imagined how...close the dragon princess pulled Kate in at that moment. The thin leather of her wing felt ticklish, for lack of a better word, through her robe and on her arm and back as a result.

Those sensations kept her awake as Nik fell asleep and started...moaning? Which made Kate’s entire being come alive, especially once the taller girl nuzzled Kate’s neck with her hair. The human tried her best not to wrap her arms around the dragonling’s back in return, but when her willpower failed and Kate did so, bringing their breasts and hips together with a gasp and squeak from the poor, confused girl, it was amazing.

How could something that was supposed to be wrong feel this good? Stir rumblings within her she didn’t know she had?

Kate hoped that this contact would give her good dreams...but it didn’t. Instead, her restless mind was invaded by visions of cities burning, people screaming, forests in ruins.

“Kaaaaate....” a voice hissed at her. “All thissss will come to passss if you are too weak to take the power you need to stop it.”

Then her mother lay dying at her feet in the ruined capital, her throat slit and her clothes ripped after...unimaginable doings. And she could see an enraged Nyx leading enough dragons to blot out the suns and spreading the fire and destruction at her command...

Kate now woke up in a cold sweat and shivered. Not from excitement like earlier, or even actual coldness necessarily. Instead, her chest tightened and she panted, feeling squeezed instead of caressed by the dragon as the weight of potential failure and what the future might hold smothered her heart.

Nyx cuddled close to the other through the whole night. Dragons were, with those they liked, rather tactile creatures, liking to cuddle and touch. And she definitely liked Kate, so she was pressed tight against her, moaning softly into her neck as she purred, clearly enjoying whatever dream she was having. A soft whine left her throat, sounding needy, when Kate pulled her into her arms, their breasts squished together, their hips touching as the Dragoness curled closer.

Whilst same sex couples were rare in her kind, they certainly weren't frowned upon. Of course, she doubted her Father would approve if he knew how Nyx really swung, since he'd likely wish for her to have children and a successor, but she just wanted to be happy. She was entirely unaware that her presence at Kate's side was making the other unhappy, that the other wasn't enjoying the cuddling.

She stirred, however, when she felt Kate shivering against her. She huffed softly, confused for a moment as she snuggled closer. Her eyes fluttered open, peering at her friend, confusion colouring her face when she noticed how scared Kate looked, "Are you okay, Kate?" She purred, trying to comfort her.

“Sorry I woke you up, Nik. I just had a nightmare, but I can’t even remember what it was about,” Kate lied as she turned into Nyx’s chest. “It was probably just...just me being a scaredy-whale about this school year. About failing the only thing that I came to do, and never being able to help my mother when she sacrificed so much for me to be here.”

Kate sighed into Nyx’s heaving bosom, being able to enjoy her embrace now that her own fears were being pushed down from the surface, and found her willpower weakening rapidly in the face of the dragoness’s affections. She’d never felt this...drawn to anyone, and so she decided to cast her own fears aside. She was lonely, confused, frightened of the voice that called her to a greater destiny, and Nyx was the only thing that made sense to her.

So her hands gently rested on Nyx’s breasts, feeling the warm skin through her thin robe, and she used that to rear up and kiss the young princess.

“I- I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me,” the witch in training gasped after pulling away. “Please forgive me for my unnatural, lustful behavior.”

Nyx certainly didn't mind Kate's warm hands on her breasts, as her own fingers delicately stroked through her roommates hair, wishing to calm down the fear she could almost sense around Kate. She let her snuggle into her chest, wanting her to feel safe, not pushing her to explain her nightmare, certainly when she mentioned she couldn't remember it. She didn't know if Kate was lying, but it wasn't her place to argue.

But she did gasp when the other reared up and kissed her. She went to lean in, only to find her friend had leant away, calling her behaviour unnatural. Yes, it had been lustful, but Nyx certainly wouldn't call it unnatural. Her hands drifted lower, to Kate's hips, and she pulled her closer as she softly set a gentle kiss on the others lips in return.

"Unnatural? In my culture, nothing is unnatural about wanting someone." She said softly, purring softly.

“I...I didn’t mean to demean your culture, Nicky,” Kate found herself cooing, embarrassed and giddy all at once from Nyx’s touches on her hips and the second kiss that let her know that Nyx was entirely comfortable. “Wh-what does wanting someone look and feel like in Ananki dragon culture? I’ve never been...wanted in this way by anyone before.”

Nyx gave her a soft smile as the other spoke, shaking her head. She took no offence from it, she'd just wished to reassure Kate that nothing about this was unnatural to her. Her thumbs softly pawed at Kate's hips as the other questioned her, and she smiled, showing off sharp fangs in her gleeful delight at the question. It was rare that the Princess was allowed to act as she pleased, and she felt safe enough to do so with Kate.

"Like this." Came the sweet reply, before she twisted onto her back, wings spread, and pulled Kate above her. Her grasp never left her partner's hips, even as Nyx surged up to give her a strong kiss, caressing the other's rear with her tail, the softer scales of it's underside not too rough against Kate's skin.

Nyx flashing her fangs made Kate tremble, but not from fear. Instead, her whole body was quaking with pent up desire, with the epicenter being Kate’s hips where the dragon’s fingers laid claim to her. And even though Kate was on top of her classmate now, she did not feel in control of the situation in the slightest. Especially once Nyx’s tail caressed her bum.

“Have you...you know, lain with a woman before? And are you sure you want to do that with me? That I am, uh, want-able? If that’s a word?” Kate wondered as she broke the kiss, trying to deter Nyx with her stumbling words even as she knew that Nyx could probably feel the heat of the human’s desires in her core. After all, they had just met today; Kate was about to point that out, but thought better of it as she waited for Nyx’s answer.

Nyx peered up at her partner, licking her lips a little once Kate broke their kiss. She didn't make another move, just letting her fingers drift over Kate's covered skin, brushing over the small of her back as she carefully spread her own legs, more than enough to let Kate see every detail of Nyx's underwear through her sheer nightgown.

"I haven't. Have you?" She asked, softly, "You're beautiful, and... and you treat me like a person, Kate. Of course I want you." She purred, her fingers moving to brush her cheeks, "But if you don't want to do this, then we won't. Even if you want to, and then change your mind. I'll still be your friend, if you say no." She hummed gently, "But if you want to... you can touch me." She teased, licking her lips again.

“Because you are a person, tail or no, and a very lovely and kind and humble one as well. That’s why I want to touch you, too,” Kate said, the words that were leaving her mouth leaving her tongue and lips pleasantly numb. “But...I think I want you to touch me first, wherever you want. I feel so safe around you, Nicky.”

To emphasize her need, Kate shrugged off her robe and then cast it to the floor, revealing her toned, naked body to another person for the first time ever. She also rolled herself on her back such that Nyx was on top and could take charge of her virginity.

“Take me, dear Nicky,” she pleaded, chewing her lip.

Nyx gave her a soft smile, and nodded her head. She'd endeavour to make her partner feel good, and she twisted with her, her dragonic body settled above Kate, but putting no weight onto her. She leant down for a hot kiss, admiring Kate's naked body. Sitting up, resting her weight on her knees as she straddled Kate, she slid her own sheer nightgown off. She was wearing panties and a soft bra beneath, mostly just to keep her more intimate areas better protected, and she left those on as she leant back down.

Bracing herself above Kate's head with one hand, she kissed the other even as her other hand drifted down. She brushed over Kate's neck, following with her hot mouth giving her sweet kisses to her throat, even as her hand drifted to Kate's breasts, squeezing at her soft globes as she purred, her soft panties pressing against Kate's bare mound, even as her wings spread, both to keep her balance, and to show herself off.

Kate was completely in thrall to the dragoness’s powerful caresses and kisses, as well as the display of her mighty wings and most of her body. She then let out an, “Oh, fuck!” of surprise and joy once Nyx cupped a breast in each hand, her nipples rising to meet the challenging palms with gusto. “Oh, gods...that feels so good. Don’t you dare stop!” Kate groaned with need, arching her back. Her pussy was now dripping and letting off the smell of her arousal, and she knew she was so tight and new to this that she might not last long under Nyx’s touches, but never wanting them to end.

Nyx, who certainly had heightened dragonic senses, could definitely find the scent of Kate's arousal, and she purred at the delicious tease of a scent. She lowered her tongue to her nipples, suckling on the right one as her hand caressed the other, rocking her hips a little against her partners. She was going slow, enjoying the teasing nature of their touching, exploring Kate's body. She didn't want to startle her, didn't want to scare her off, so she kept going slow, both to drive Kate wild, and to savour the scent of her in the air, and the taste of her skin against her tongue.

Kate couldn’t control herself anymore. As Nyx started sucking and playing with her nipples and her soft black panties caused delicious friction on her lips, Kate moaned louder, hands now well above her head. Her long black hair was in complete disarray. Her breasts were rising and falling almost on command with Nyx’s gropes. And finally, her wrapped her legs around Nyx’s light leg to be able to take advantage of her leg for stimulation while also rubbing her thigh along Nyx’s crotch.

Nyx smiled sweetly as she heard Kate's moans fill her ears. The hand bracing her body up reached for Kate's hands, holding her wrists there as her wings shivered, delighting in the others joy. All Kate needed to do was ask, and Nyx would stop, but clearly the other was enjoying every moment. She moaned as she felt a leg wrap around her own, feeling Kate's drooling slit against her bare thigh, even as her thigh rubbed against Nyx's panties, which were getting increasingly wet. Whilst her lips remained on the other's nipples, her hand drifted downward, and started to caress Kate's needy folds, even as she kissed her, moaning into her mouth as she circled Kate's clit.

“Ohhhhhmmmmm,” Kate moaned through pursed lips and closed eyes as Nyx began touching her overworked pussy lips. Her left hand now held Nyx’s head and threaded through her silky white hair, while her right hand skirted around Nyx’s back until they reached and undid the lace tie at the back of her bodice. Then, Nyx’s glorious chest was completely bare for Kate’s exploration, and explore she did by gently positioning Nyx’s torso up so that Kate could go down and suck on each of her nipples in turn. She also bent her legs back and rested them on Nyx’s back in order to give her fingers more room to explore.

Nyx nuzzled into the hand that threaded through her hair, shivering as fingers brushed at her back, removing the lace ties that held her plump breasts in place, the removal of the item leaving them hanging before Kate as Nyx was drawn upward, her fingers still eagerly exploring. She gasped as Kate suckled on her nipples, bucking her own hips a little as she did so, and she slid a slow finger into Kate's pussy, feeling around and exploring, making sure Kate was okay with it.

Kate squirmed when Nyx pushed past her virginal barrier with a single finger, but more from the feeling of fullness than any kind of pain. “Can you...taste me too, with that amazing, long tongue of yours?” Kate wondered as she breathed and spread her legs to accommodate the intruding digit. “I’ll admit, I’ve been thinking about your mouth since we first met.”

Nyx purred at the suggestion from Kate, moving up to kiss at her lips, "Of course I can." She purred, licking her own lips teasingly as she pulled away. Snaking down her body, she removed her finger, just to sweetly suckle on it whilst Kate watched, moaning at the taste of Kate. She lowered her head, her tongue sliding across Kate's drooling slit, suckling at her clit as she kept her eyes up on Kate, before she delved her tongue inside of her, moaning at the taste.

All Kate could do was watch in euphoric helplessness as Nyx moved her head down between her legs and then rest her feet on the dragonling’s shoulder blades and wings to keep her legs spread for her...friend? Lover? “Mmmm...damn, so this is what all the fuss is about,” she joked, referring to sex in general, masking heavier breathing on her part while squeezing Nyx’s hair with her hands.

Nyx only moaned in reply. Feeling the other's feet on her shoulder blades, brushing her wings, she twisted her tail up over her back, fully baring her wet panties to the space behind her, feeling needy. Not that Kate could see, but Nyx wanted to tease her, as she continued to curl her tongue into her partner, her fingers gripping now at Kate's thighs, her other hand caressing Kate's clit with her thumb as she moaned.

Back
Top Bottom