Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Playing Rough (Draith+ChristmasPunk)

Draith

Super-Earth
James leant back on the couch as he finished off the last of his tin of beer. Hearing that the door had been opened and someone had entered the house, it might have been his sons, although they made far too much noise for that and his daughter well she had a curfew and that was more than a half hour ago. Reaching for the remote to the television, he fumbled with the buttons until he found the mute button. Sitting upright before getting to his feet, he headed towards the front door to greet his daughter. It was just before five in the afternoon and he had told her before that she was to be home before four-thirty.

"You better have a good explaination for being so late, you are grounded for the rest of the year, you come home straight after school or practice with no detours." A good explaination as to her being late wasnt going to save her from being grounded, although it might put him in a position where he wasnt going to use the belt on her behind. Even his sons had not been exempt from such fates, although they certainly got away with more than his daughter. Recently however had been drinking a little more than usual and the stress of trying to raise three teenagers alone for the past year was piling up.

Nicole looks up as the door opens. She held the key and forces an innocent smile to her father. "Oh daddy, calm down." She smiles and walks past him, leaving the door open and throwing her keys on the coffee table. She smirks and walks up to the Tv, looking over at the beer cans and smiling, knowing her father would most likely be to drunk to ground her. "I was only like, fie minutes late." She smiles and sits down on the couch.

Nicole was very thin and in very good shape, with a rather large bust for only being fifteen. She had long light blonde curly hair, and now thanks to the night at partying, she had dark purple highlights. She had baby blue eyes and soft pale skin. As she sat back on the couch, she crossed her legs to hide her black thong, that showed some through her black lace skirt. She had a very thin white lace tanktop and a black bra that could be seen under it.

She smirks and looks up at her father. "Chill daddy, have a beer and calm down." She whispers in a soft seductie tone, sexy with out even trying.

James looked to his daughter as she walked past him and seemed to ignore him. Moving back to the couch he sat beside her and tapped his hand on her knee "You are grounded, now go fetch me a beer." Taking a hold of the remote once he sat back down on the couch, he continued to watch the tv. He was not drunk, sure he had three cans already but that would perhaps put him out of driving for another hour if he sobered up. He was much taller than his daughter, like his sons were. He stood at six foot seven inches and they were only six five although maybe had a bit more growing room. He was quite muscular as his job was very physical and thus kept him and his muscles in relatively good shape. "It is your turn to make dinner, your brothers wont be home, so its just the two of us."

Flicking channels for a moment, he checked to see if there was anything else on worth his time watching. The motorsport was fine to watch before but it wasnt something he liked watching the whole way through without other things to enjoy. "And I have to talk to you about a boy who called himself Josh, I caught him trying to sneak in through your bedroom window earlier today. He claims that you are dating. You know my stance on you and boys. If I catch him doing it again I will be charging him with breaking and entering."

Back
Top Bottom