Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doom of Requirement [Red Day x Jezebel]

xJEZEBELx

King Margo the Destroyer
Dylan could hear the rush of all the students roaring in her ears as the professor opened the room of Requirement to reveal the debauchery fill the walls to their very brim. She rushed along with another student into a closet that'd appeared out of necessity. As quick as she ran in the door disappeared... She tried to catch her breath all the while wishing she could hold it so that there was zero chance the professor could find her...

...and whoever had followed her in. It was roomy but it was dark. She reached down getting her wand as she looked aroun with a lumos charm for some light to find candles or a light... Anything that didn't mean holding her charm all night. She found some enchanted lanterns, lighting them promptly before she looked over at the person opposite her.

"Well, it's not quite as light as I would've thought, " She said simply in a whisper as things began to calm down, " Do... You know how to get out?" The Slytherin seventh year asked curiously.

Titus wasn't entirely sure what had just happened. One second he'd been downing some fire whiskey with his teammates, flirting with Cassandra, the next there'd been the chaos of everyone shouting about Professor Langtree, and now he was in a dark room.

He'd panicked when everyone said Langtree was there, of course. While everyone on the team was surely going to get in trouble, he was one detention away from being banned from playing the rest of the year. And Hufflepuff would get destroyed without him guarding the goalposts. He'd instinctively just dodged through the first door he saw, noticing some Slytherin girl run ahead of him.

He'd been getting his head in straight in the quiet of the room while Dylan got the lanterns lit. He turned in place, getting a look around the room. "Well uh... the door disappeared... I dunno maybe it'll come back?" He walked to where he remembered the door being. He ran his hands along the wall and found nothing. Shrugging, he took a step back then charged at the wall as if he expected to go right through it but only succeeded it bumping his forehead. "Hell if know," he grunted, rubbing his head.

"Don't do tha--" She paused, wincing as he tried to ram the wall. What was he expecting? She sighed, " You may be a bundle of impressively rippling pecks, but I'm pretty sure the magical stone wall will always win, " She joked, still hearing the craziness outside. She shook her head, wondering how long they would actually last in this closet before someone figured out where they were, " If we keep it down, we can probably wait it out until the metaphorical smoke clears, " She remarked, putting her black hair in a ponytail.

"Luckily, I kept a spare on me, " She remarked, lifting her skirt at the side revealing a silver flask. She pulled it from the side, admittedly not trying over hard to keep her black, lace panties from showing in the process, " Want some?" she asked, taking a swig of the endless fire whiskey before passing it off, " May as well fill the time. What brings the buff jock to a party like this? Aren't you supposed to be fast asleep so you can get up at some ridiculous time to work out or something?"

Titus smiled with a shrug at Dylan's comment about his frame, the pain quickly fading. "I dunno, there's the magic wall at King's Cross and at least thirty false walls in this castle. Never hurts to give it a try... Not too much anyway."

"Besides," he added. "I"m usually the stone wall no one can get through. You know how many goals I've blocked this year alone?" He playfully flexed those same pectorals Dylan had called him out on. He's already popped a few buttons of his shirt over the course of the party and the ends of his undone tie hung to either side.

He was surprised the noise was still going. Typically the students were pretty good at dispersing quickly, but they also usually had more notice of a nearby teacher. Not that it mattered. And, he observed as Dylan raised her skirt, not that he minded.

He gladly took the offered flask and took a swig. "Thanks, I really gotta get me one of these." He cocked his head at her comment. Was she serious? "Uh... what do you mean? I'm a jock. This is a party. This isn't a wizard thing, I grew up watching muggle movies too. What do you think the point of playing sports is? Money, fame, sex. Seems kinda dumb to do all the work and not get the benefits huh?" Titus winked.

"I should be asking you what you're doing here. Quiet Dylan who doesn't talk much. I thought you were anti-social." He paused and handed back the flask, "No offense."

She chuckled at his remark, " I'm sure catching balls wouldn't be an issue for you, " She joked, a small smirk crossing her face teasingly. "But honestly, I'm not keen on hurrying out with professors on high alert. That could be why the room created this closet and won't let us out, " She shrugged, figuring that eventually it would show up.

"That you are, " She chuckled, shaking her head at his muscle display, " I see they've already popped a few buttons. Ever think of getting specially made shirts to avoid the issue, or is this intentionally done for people to take notice of said Grecian God Bod?" She joked, a small Laugh escaping.

"I have an extra I keep in case one gets confiscated, but you can have it if you help keep me out of detention tonight, " She chuckled, " Wouldnt want Filch taking the 'naughty Slytherin' and stringing me up by my toes, " She rolled her eyes.

"Muggle movies huh?" She replied, " Any favorites?" She asked curiously, before rolling her eyes, " If you must know, I'm not completely anti social. Can you keep a secret?"

Titus shrugged it off. "I guess. This room is so complicated I try not to think about. But I think someone musta wanted this secret room specifically or it wouldnta shown up." If he had noticed some sort of double meaning in her words he didn't show that he caught the joke.

"Uh... I'm more good at getting detention than staying out, but I guess all we gotta do is stay put. Some of the guys says the old pervert gets off on hanging girls upside down, but I dunno if he actually ever does that sort of shit." He paused then added with a wiggle of his eyebrows. "But maybe if he knew there'd be black lace waiting for him he'd actually do it."

"I gotta think about my favorite movie. It's all my dad's old collection, so I really haven't watched any of the newer stuff."

"All right shoot. Tell me and if you think I can't keep it just get me piss drunk and pretend I dreamed it," he laughed. "I forget stuff without any help often enough."

She playfully pushed him as he remarked about her black lace panties, " What a perv!" She laughed, her smirk clearly showing she wasn't exactly mad about it. "Honestly? I think he's all talk. The Headmaster wouldn't allow it, " She shrugged, " Wierdly enough, I'll be the first to admit there's a few staff members i'd let hang me upside down in a heartbeat, " She chuckled, shaking her head as she felt the buss from drinking at the part and now getting her a bit more relaxed.

"Honestly? I was kind of planning on meeting someone to sneak to the prefects bath to... Have a bit of fun?" She admitted, " I wont say who, but one of the ladies at the part was going to show me just how long she could stay under the water while simultaneously showing how well she could write the alphabet with her tongue, " She smirked as she took a drink.

She may not have made it a known fact, but while she was quiet she wasn't nearly as antisocial as people thought she was. She just knew how to keep her public image squeaky clean. "This isn't exactly the plans i'd had in mind, but I mean, I'm not against the company, " She gave a half smile. "I mean, how many people would believe I was planing on having one of the most uptight female prefects eat me out on some gillyweed in prefect bath?" She shrugged, " But if I need to keep you from talking, I'm sure I could figure out a way."

Titus wasn't sure what he had expected the secret to be. Probably something dumb that wasn't really a secret, or just a joke. Whatever it was, this hadn't been it. At Dylan's words his mind filled with images of the girls in the bath. No, that certainly wouldn't be a secret he'd forget.

Of course he knew about the prefects' baths. They were a well known place for students to get away for some private time, assuming you could get one of the prefects to grant you access. Luckily for Titus, Quidditch captains also had access and they tended to be more generous with the passwords.

"Well damn, too bad you got pulled from that," Titus responded, noticeably shifting his weight around. "I was just trying my best in hopes of getting lucky tonight. Cassandra seemed pretty interested but I think that was a long shot," he shrugged it off. He wasn't exactly complaining about their predicament either.

When she mentioned finding a way to shut him up he gave her a devilish grin and looked her up and down. "I mean... if you wanna pay me for my silence, you could always let me watch."

"Cassandra? Damn... That sucks. Though, being cut off is better than inevitably shut down, " She teased. She wasn't sure exactly how close he'd come, but she couldn't see any one getting in those ironclad knickers without the right keys to her metaphorical chastity belt. "Be careful what you start picturing. Us leglimans are pretty nosey, " She joked after explaining the whole thing, but to be honest, if she was worried about it she wouldn't have told him.

"I don't do audiences, " She remarked simply, looking him up and down, " But I'm open to group performances, " She quipped, " So long as everyone I I well equipped. To be honest, I wouldn't bring together anyone for a threesome or orgy without having fucked them all before. I'm not willing to ruin the low key reputation I have in bed because of someone else's performance anxiety."

Maybe he could fuck her into submission or maybe he was a two-pump chump. She didn't know. She shrugged a bit, taking a drink of the firewhiskey and feeling a bit more comfortable. She could hear professors talking outside, but the wall muffled the sounds to barely audible.

"Legi-what?" he asked. The term sounded familiar, in the same way a lot of fancy terms sounded familiar. He just had no clue where he'd heard it. The light buzz of the whiskey clouded his thoughts, and with images of Dylan in the bath with another faceless girl between her legs filling his mind, he wasn't too interested in chasing down the meaning of the word.

Of course Dylan's words on served to intensify the image. His pulse quickened, his own body now having joined the two women in his current fantasy. He could almost feel the warm water on him, the taste of her flesh on his lips, hear Dylan's moans of delight from the submerged gril's mouth. He'd expected some sort of shyness in her. But the way she so casually spoke of threesomes and orgies made him realize the quiet girl ran in a far more interesting circle than he had expected.

He cocked his head with a grin. "Reputation huh?" Titus looked Dylan up and now biting on his lower lip. He closed the distance between them. He was tall enough that he towered most of the witches, and he looked down to meet her eyes with curiosity and excitement. He took the flask from her and helped himself to a swig. "Well, we got some time to kill," he continued in a low voice. He bent down to put his face to hers. "Maybe you can show me a thing or two." He set the flask to the side and put the now free hand around her waist and pulled her in close. He pressed his lips to hers in a kiss that began quickly and roughly but eased down to something gentler and smoother.

"A mind reader, " She said simply, " It's part of what makes it so easy to blend. If you know what people are thinking, you never have to worry about what they'll do, " She shrugged, " And it makes me seem like an all-knowing goddess in the sack, " She chuckled, " Don't worry. I only listen in when I need to. You're safe, " She shrugged.

However, she didn't need to be a mind reader to tell what he was thinking of as she explained the company she kept. She smirked, " That didn't take long, " She teased, as he bit his lower lip, " You know... As much as that image turns me on, imagine shagging in this closet... All while the professors are out the looking for us-- ready to come in at any minute..." She purred as moved in close.

She loved the way he towered over her, but despite her small stature she proved to be just as in control of the situation as he did. She nipped and pulled at his lower as he moved in to kiss her, quickening her pace as she gripped both sides of his button up to tear it open. She grinned as she yanked it hard, finding worrying about what they'd do once they had to finally leave was hardly a worry for her.

"Are you quite sure? Having sex with me.. It tends to make finding a new partner dull and unsatisfying, " She teased, toying with him as she gently ran her index fingers along his skin just above his trousers and tugging at the band playfully. She smirked a bit as she playfully pushed him to take a seat before she began to slowly undo her emerald tie, " Do you prefer to do the tying..." She purred, " Or would you like to be tied?" She teased, ripping her white button to open to reveal a matching, lace push up bra against her many tattoos. She in her heels, skirt and bra letting in soak In the image, " Last chance to back out, darling-- I dont do safe words, " She remarked as she dropped her skirt and kicked it aside.

Last edited:
Titus had laughed off her explanation of legilimency. He wasn't the type to keep any thoughts unvoiced and he wore his heart on his sleeve. He was a straightforward man. Even as she spoke, his mind focused on only one thing, the body of the young man spurred on by his surging hormones. He half-hoped they would be found by the professors. The thought of just continuing on in their presence excited him as much as the risk.

He kissed her hungrily, his hands roaming up and down her leg and squeezing her ass. He pulled away to slip his arms out of the sleeves of his shirt as Dylan ripped it apart. He didn't say anything as she ran her hands across his abdomen, bragging about her skill. He merely grunted as a warm sense of pleasure began in his belly and rippled out from there to the rest of his body.

Even as Titus reached out to pull her into his body again, Dylan pushed him down. He breathed heavily, surprised once more by Dylan's question. Of course he'd had some fun tying up some of his previous flings. With a tie often close at hand, why wouldn't he. No girl had ever even thought to reverse the position.

Titus smirked at Dylan as she played with her tie. Oh she thought she was real cute. Looking her up and down in her skirt and high heels, he had to agree, but still. His hand flashed to his trouser pocket where his wand still rested. He deftly pulled it out, and gave it a flick muttering a quick incantation. The tie in Dylan's hands snaked its way around her wrists smoothly, in a reading almost playful fashion before it flew across to Titus and tied his wrists behind his back.

The young wizard sat there, his bare chest accentuated by the shadows cast by the low light. Though he worked at a measure of asethetic vanity in his form, there was a solid strength from athletic and outdoor work. He was covered in a few scars, a result of training as well as the expected consequences of a higher level magical beasts class. A small tattoo of a manticore on his left rib made small rounds of his torso roaring now and then. Sitting before her, his arms tied behind him, a clear bulge straining in his trousers, Titus gave her a cocky grin when she dropped her skirt. "No safe words then, just try not to scream too loud. We don't want them to find us that easily."

She smirked within the hungry kisses, enjoying his touching. She grinned at his surprised expression by her assertive push and even if he wanted tied, " Oh, you poor boy, " She cooed, kissing along his collar bone as she straddled his lap, " Never even given the option? How selfish... Don't worry. I'll take care of you.." She purred in his ear in a soft, sultry tone.

Watching him pull put his wand from his pocket she smirked, " And here I thought you were just happy to see me, " She teased playfully. She watched as the emerald tie snaked around her wrist playfully before moving to him and binding him nice and tight. She bit her lower lip as she picked up her own and muttering a charm to remove his clothes.

"Oh Merlin..." She marveled as she looked down to his member, getting a better look in the low light. She slide off his lap and onto her knees, pushing his legs apart as she moved between them. She trailed kisses along his thighs making her way to his groin. She stopped as close as she could to his genitals without touching them to torture him a bit. What was the fun in having him bound if she couldn't make him beg a little?

Titus tested out the restraint. He pulled at the tie, tensing his muscles as he did so. He was pleased to see the know held. It had taken him a lot of practice to get that right. He continued the kissing, pulling at the restraints once more when Dylan pulled away once more. She's vanished his clothes, no time to think how he'd make it back to the common room. His length stuck out proudly before him, his balls hanging lazily beneath. It jumped slightly as he twitched from being exposed to the cooler air.

As quickly as she'd gotten him going, Titus's head was already glistening with pre. "Think you can handle it?" he teased, looking down at her as she got on his knees before him. He often elicited reactions like hers, and it really never got old. He shut up fairly quickly when Dylan put her mouth to his flesh. Even though she hadn't even touched him, her lips on his thighs elicited a light gasp. His breathing grew shallower as he watched Dylan work his way to and away from his genitals, never quite reaching them. He shifted in his seat, trying fruitlessly to guide his ramrod erection towards her mouth. He groaned, desperate for some sort of contact with his straining member.

She smirked as he pulled, finding the enchantment held nicely, " Keep pulling if you want-- whether that enchantment holds or not, ill make certain you can't move..." She purred. "Now, you just relax and look pretty. Or don't. The squirming is kind of hot, " She teased as she worked between his legs.

He had an impressive member, but then again, so did a lot of people. She just hoped he knew how to operate the heavy machinery he was blessed with. She smirked as she continued toying with him, running the tip of her tongue just shy of every part of his genitals he was squirming to get attention. "You must be used to getting what you want, when you want it... Right?" She teased. "I could take the entirety of your thick... Enticing... Cock... if I really want to..." She licked her lush lips, doing everything to send him over the edge, even before she'd ever really fully gave him the attention he was desperate for. "Is that what you want?" She purred, running her hands up his thighs then gently running her thumbs against the sensitive skin where his legs and pelvis met.

Titus had planned on being able to break his own bonds whenever he liked, but he was starting to think he'd messed up. Hot or not, it wasn't in his nature to just sit there, so he did continue to shift in his seat. She knew how to work that tongue and it drove him mad. At this point he wanted nothing less than to free his hands and take her head and just shove his length down her throat.

Dylan stroked his ego even as she avoided stroking his cock. She was of course teasing him, mocking his current state, but what she said was true and appealed to his pride. "Yeah," he said between pants, "I get... what I want... and I'm gonna... I'm gonna take that sweet ass tonight." She was trying to break him, but Titus 's will was just as strong as hers. He wasn't going to beg. Thought at this rate he was likely to bust the moment her tongue even touched his cock.

Hearing him pant... Watching him writhe with the need for her to pleasure him... To be honest, it made her wet. She smirked as she bit her lower lip, continuing to toy with every sensitive area near, but never quite at his thick member. "Are you sure you wanna be stubborn?" She teased in a sultry voice as she gently blew at the tip, but wouldn't take it in her mouth.

"I know you want it..." She prompted him as she reached back and unhooked her bra. "I can give it to you... All of it to you..." She whimpered teasing as she held the cups over her breast, but never let more than the straps slide down from her shoulders initially. "You just have to ask nicely, " She smirked, as she finally let the black, lace push-up bra fall to the floor revealing her perky round breast, " How much do you want it...?" She asked once more, blowing gently at the head of his penis to entice him into saying all the dirty things that were running through his head.

Despite himself, Titus found himself pulling at his restraints once more. He let out a shivering gasp as Dylan's soft breath breezed across and past his wet tip. Her voice filled his ears along with the thumping of his own blood. His entire body ached with need and from his head to his toes it strained to satisfy that need.

And then even the teasing stopped. What was she doing. His lolling head snapped back down to stare at her. His eyes dropped to her bra and he subconsciously licked his lips. Aside from his raised hips pushing his engorged length outward, he ceased to squirm as he hung on her every word, watching every movement. "Ugggh, I want..." oh he wanted so much at this point. "I want you in my lap... bouncing on my cock... your tits in my mouth... I want to bend you over... and fuck you like a wild animal..." She blew on him again and a wave of pleasure ran up and down his body. "Fuck."

Titus pulled at the tie again in frustration. "I need it," he grunted. "I need your mouth on my cock..." he breathed heavily, tied up in that seat his buttocks flexed to in a bid to get his pulsing staff some sort of contact. "Please" he growled out the last word, anger dripping from every bit of it.

Back
Top Bottom