Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your favorite fantasy/sci-fi races?

Twi'leks. :)

I'm not much of a fandom roleplayer in general, but Star Wars is an exception pretty much because I love playing as Twi'leks.

Halflings are definitely my favorite. I like versatile races, where stereotypes aren't the face of the race. My least favorite is probably a Dwarf / Elf, just because they're done too often and stereotypes usually make the character. It's like playing a black guy as a drug dealer when you play a blacksmith Dwarf, like, those types of people can do more than just the stereotypes.

Fantasy-ish: Orcs and Goblins
Sci-fi-ish: Robots/androids/gynoids. I'd love to one day get some (Star TRek) Andorian RP going

I'm also partial to 'undead' races, and it doesn't always have to be a 'sexy' version of them either.

To RP as: Human (I know, boring. Booo!), cybernetically enhanced human, Goblin, Orc, Halfling, undead variants, and an OC l/g piggy anthro that I faceclaimed off of cyancapsule's Emelie.

To pair against: Ogres, Big Beasties: Horses and such, Centaurs, Minotaurs, Trolls, Big-bodied alien races... pretty much anything that alludes to considerable size difference, really.

đź‘‘
Size Queen

To RP as: Human (I know, boring. Booo!), cybernetically enhanced human, Goblin, Orc, Halfling, undead variants, and an OC l/g piggy anthro that I faceclaimed off of cyancapsule's Emelie.

To pair against: Ogres, Big Beasties: Horses and such, Centaurs, Minotaurs, Trolls, Big-bodied alien races... pretty much anything that alludes to considerable size difference, really.

đź‘‘
Size Queen

All of this, except swap rp as/against, too. I love size differences in rp.

For me it’s Orcs, tieflings and Lizardfolk! Love big strong orc ladies, tieflings are sexy and cool, and I love lizards! Don’t get to play enough lizardfolk.

I've always had a big thing for demons and angels. I love corruption of innocence, and the taking of power, and the breaking of powerful beings, and plus there's just something so inherently sexual about anything "evil" or "holy."

Back
Top Bottom