Aris

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to my request thread!

About Aris
Roleplay Experience: 8 years
Literacy: Above Average
Preferred Playground: PM or Discord

My Characters
The character I play will be a caucasian female between the ages of 15 and 21. She will be innocent, but curious and perhaps even an unintentional tease. Though she might be reluctant at first, once she starts down the path of corruption, she will prove to be a horny little slut who will allow your character to do just about anything he wants...

What I’m Looking For
Older male characters (age limit 45) with questionable morals and dirty minds.
I’m not interested in romance. Your character will be horny and in search of some naughty fun, not love.
Literate partners only please.
No one-liners. I need at least one good paragraph to work with. Try to be detailed.

I’m looking for plots wherein your character seduces and corrupts mine. Perhaps it starts off with some innocent touches that slowly get more risqué as he pushes her boundaries. Or they could play a game of truth or dare that slowly escalates from innocent to naughty fun. Maybe he downright molests her while she pretends to be asleep. There are many different possibilities.

Specific Scenes
  • He gets a hard-on while she is sitting in his lap. Both pretend to ignore it. Subtle grinding escalates to fingering and eventually fucking.​
  • Stranger on a bus/subway molesting and fucking MC without anyone noticing.​
  • Sharing a bed or falling asleep on the couch together. YC molests and fucks MC while she pretends to be asleep.​
  • Innocent massage turns into something more.​
  • Truth or dare escalating to sex and maybe even kinky fun.​
  • Anything similar to the ideas mentioned above!​

Possible Pairings
Multiple males x MC
Teacher x Student
Piano teacher x Student
Father x Daughter
Stepfather x Stepdaughter
Uncle x Niece
Father’s friend x MC
Older male cousin x Younger female cousin
Older brother x Younger sister
Older stepbrother x Younger stepsister
Brother’s friend x MC
Older neighbor x MC
Friend’s brother x MC
Babysitter x MC

Yes
Virginity
Ageplay
Incest
Interracial
Big cocks
Reluctance (dub-con)
Rough sex
Risky (public) sex
Multiple orgasms
Teasing
Gangbangs
Deep penetration
Oral
Anal
Raw
Hand-jobs
Fingering/Fisting
Sex toys
Random objects used as sex toys
Intercrural sex (thigh jobs)
Dry humping

Maybe
Kissing
Bondage
Spanking
Non-con

No
Toilet stuff
Vomit
Enemas
Prolapses
Vore
Gore
Living insertions
Con
Unattractive characters
Physical disabilities
Mental disabilities

If you’re interested, please send a PM! I’m looking for literate English partners only please. The gender of the person writing the character doesn’t matter to me. I will not use or accept any anime or cartoon reference images. Written character descriptions are preferred. Past tense, third-person perspective only.​

Back
Top Bottom