Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So Very Bored ((H+R))

Hat-tori

Supernova
Adrain smiled as he drove through the night. His eyes sharply watched the road. He sighed heavily. He driving home from work, and he was bored. Bored out of his gourd. He turned off the road and towards a nondescript brick building off the side of the road. Was this the place? He hoped so...

He walked inside. Thumping, bass-oriented music fulled the small area. He walked over to the bar, paid for a drink, and smiled as he watched the stage for the next act. Wonderful, his timing was perfect. He hadn't walked on during an act.

He really shouldn't have been there. Being a CEO for a small company made him wealthy, bt if he was seen here by anyone in the business... Hooboy, goodbye stock points! The suit he wore didn't help matters much... But he liked the thrill, the danger. It was better than sitting at home and trowling the internet. He really couldn't risk a boyfriend, so he had a family friend pose as his lover. They got along well enough to pull it off anyway....

The musc changed subtly. Ah, the next act...

Johnathan sighed s he peeked out past the black velvet curtain that led to the stage. He was in a room full of feminine boys, ones that looked sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, even though they were all twenty-one and older. They were all dressed in women's underwear, the sexy kind you would find in a department store where young boys ran through and felt things as if it were illegal.

He fidgeted a little in his own skimpy outfit: metallic gold bikini made for women, thinly veiled by a layer of chiffon that wouldn't cover a full-grown woman, but did fine for his short, thin, feminine figure. He also wore a pair of hooker heels, which had been much more difficult to walk in when he had started over a year ago. They were clear plastic, like glass slippers for strippers. He grimaced as her heard the music change. It was his turn.

With a final, calming breath, he stepped out onto the stage, grinning cheekily as he was applauded. It wasn't that he didn't like exhibiting himself, he just didn't like using his body for money. Ah well. It paid the rent. He walked up to the front of the stage, to the pole, and wrapped his leg up around it, sliding down in a slow spiral. He was given wild applause as he landed on his hands on the floor, going into a little flip, then straightening and beginning to tease at the chiffon covering he wore.

Time to pay the bills...

His eyes watched, locked onto the performer's face. He could see intellect and strength behind those eyes, something he valued a great deal. A smart man went farther in the world than one that was merely good looking or charismatic. But god damn, being so smoking that he wanted to pounce the kid off the stage and ravish him right there didn't hurt.

He turned to the barkeeper, and within moments speaking with the manager. Surprisingly, she was a very motherly fortysomething woman. She admitted that they indeed did private shows, but she had several rules. HNo locking the doors, and no sex in the building. If you liked one of the performers that much, then you should simply ask them out. They were performers, not whores. Adrian agreed wholeheartedly. He preferred to earn affection, not buy it.

With that in mind, he payed for a private show about half an hour after he was done with his routine. Isabel, the manager, agreed this to be fair for the boy. He paid, then went to the assigned room. He hummed to himself as he wrote a check to nobody and placed it in his pocket. He wanted to know why someone so sharp was working here.

Moreover, he wanted to know what they were skilled in, and... were they available?

Jonathan sighed as he climbed off the stage, now wearing nothing but his golden thong, which was packed with dollar bills. He held a large bundle of cash and his chiffon dress thing tightly against his chest. Upon getting into the dressing room, he walked to his locker, opening the little safe at the bottom. A night's earnings could just barely fit, even though it was only a bit more than 200 dollars. It was just the ones that took up tons of room.

As he started changing into another outfit, Isabel walked up to him and told him he had been requested. It surprised him to no end; there weren't a lot of guys that requested him, because he wasn't the most confident in his dances. Others flaunted themselves while he sheepishly removed his garments, though it did get him more tips; the longer you teased, the more they wanted you, even in a half hour act.

Almost shyly, he sneaked back into the private rooms. They were simple, with red, sequiny fabric on the walls instead of paper or paint. The floor was covered in soft carpet. The chairs were leather--there were two that faced each other with a small table in between. Jonathan opened the door and walked in slowly, carefully, cautiously. There was a very handsome man waiting for him. He blushed and managed a little smile, walking up to the man, hands folded in front of him.

"You asked for me?"

Adrian smiled, pleased. "Indeed I did, timid one." he said with a smile. He was laying back on the couch, eyeinhg the boy with a smile. "You're even cuter up close." he murmured, stretching. He'd taken off the jacket of his suit, leaving the undershirt. "I like the outfit." he murmured. he reached into his pocket and pulled out the check. "Would you mind awnsering a few questions before we start?" he asked softly, leaning forward, his business face on. It was close to his lusty face, but a good deal more serious.

Thank god most of the competition was headed by women.

"Nothing incredibly personal." he said, steepling his fingers. "I have a knack for spotting talent, and I can see such intellect behind those beautiful eyes of yours..." he left it trailing, watching the boy like a hawk.

Jonathan blushed and fidgeted uncomfortably before moving closer to his customer. He didn't know what to do now; he was unused to being face-to-face with his clients. He swallowed and fidgeted with his unbuttoned shirt front, feeling uncomfortable in his belted jeans. It was true that he was an exhibitionist, and that he liked to be naked, but almost exclusively with people that he had known forever. It was why he had chosen stripping; he could get naked easy, and he didn't realize how uncomfortable he would be until after his first time on the pole.

When the other man commented on his eyes, he blushed and jammed his hands into his back pockets.

"I-I fell on some hard times..." He admitted, softly, trying fruitlessly to keep his eyes away from the man who now faced him. There was no denying it, he was beautiful. Dark hair. Wire-rimmed glasses. Gorgeous eyes. He fidgeted again, adjusting the lapels on his linen shirt, wishing he could button it up more--but that wouldn't get him good tips. He was paid to remove clothes, not take them off.

"I-I'm a student, so... I have to pay the bills somehow... Can't hold a fast food job, and I make more money here than I would answering phones for some big-wig jerk... I work nights and go to class during the day... It's a good system..." He found himself babbling and bit his pink lower lip, finally looking up at Adrian, into his eyes. His own were a dreamy grey, the kind you could get lost in.

He smiled. "I see. Com here, sit beside me." he said, taking the other's hand and pulling him to sit beside him, his arm around the boy's shoulders as he looked into his eyes. "What would you say if I offered you a night job working for my company?" he asked softly. "The pay isn't bad, it's not far from here, and there's quite a few benefits." he said softly. "If not, well, after this show, you get this." he showed the boy the blank check with his signature on it.

"I am a very generous individual, Jonathan." he said smoothly, his hand sliding up the boy's nheck and gently lifting his chin. This job won't pay as well as here, but it will be by the hour, honest work, and there will be potential for advancement." his hand caressed the boy's face. "And I've needed someone I can talk to personally. As a friend, or maybe... more." he murmured, his face dipping lower with every syllable, until their faces were almost touching.

"So what do you say, Johnny?" he asked softly, looking into the boy's eyes. "Would you like to work for me?"

Johnny blushed heavily as he was pulled closer, shyly sinking into himself, his wrists locked between his thighs. He felt very small next to this older, larger man, who was handsome and suave and, apparently, rich. He blushed more and more as the other man talked. It was too good to be true, wasn't it? A job, a fortune, a love interest--all at once. And this man definitely seemed interested in more than just a professional relationship.

He suddenly felt as though he couldn't breathe.

"A-ah, M-mister... mister... I-I don't know your name, let alone... w-weather I can trust you can back up that check..." He was now terribly close to this new man. He realized this and his eyes went wider, his body leaning farther and farther back away from his new client. He swallowed hard, Adam's apple trembling like his limbs and his lower lip. He bit the soft, pink flesh to stop its frightened spasming.

"I-I... I don't know if I can believe you... when I've j-just..." He felt their lips moving closer and closer... closer... He swallowed dryly and grabbed at the undersides of his thighs, not knowing what else to do. Was he going to be kissed? He so wanted to be kissed... But he was too shy to do the kissing.

He smiled.
"Then we can get to know one another." he said. "I'll come by tommorrow night." he said softy. "And then I'll take you out on a night you will never forget." his voice was sultry, dripping with honey at the last few words. "For now..." he murmured, filling in the check, "Here. Think of it as a... hopeful gesture." he said softly, sliding the check into the boy's front pocket.

"You're adorable when you blush." he observed, gently kissing his lips once. He smiled, patting his shoulder twice. "Trust me. I'll make you happier than you ever imagined." he murmured right into the boy's ear. As he left, his hand slipped down to fondle his ass gently and the door shut, leaving him with four hundred fifty dollars.

"Man, I forgot how fun that is!" he exulted, sitting in his car. He liked seducing. It was fun, exciting. Everyone felt better for it. It was like flirting, only so much more intense. His hands were still shaking slightly. The innocence was still there, a tiny bit of it, like a sputtering spark. And that attracted Adrian all the more.

Johnny started panting after the older man left him alone in the room. He was close to hyperventilating. That was more than he made in three days. He clutched the check in his fingers and took a deep, shaky breath, trying to calm himself. So much had just happened, he couldn't bear it. It suddenly struck him that he didn't have work the next day. His heart jumped into his throat and he smiled wide, carefully folding the check, placing it in his pocket. There was so much he could do with that money--new clothes! His mind whirred and he fidgeted and giggles and squee'd.

He would have a date tomorrow. With a happy, childish squeak, he danced his way back to the dressing room, clothed himself in civvies, and gathered his cash in a giant Ziplock bag. The ride home was provided by Isabel, since the poor boy had no car, no license, and was too afraid to take the subway in the wee hours of the morning. When he got home he went straight to bed, stuffing his earnings under his bed so they would be safe.

The next day was spent shopping for the perfect outfit. Johnny had always sort of been a girl at heart, at least when it came to clothes and stuffed animals and makeup. He went to five different stores before he was satisfied with the clothes and how much he had saved--he loved clothes, but he was a student, after all.

When he got home and got dressed, he thanked the lord for Sundays, carefully adding a pink streak to his bangs. It was nearing the time he was usually at work, and he didn't know when his mystery man was going to pick him up. With a girlish giggle, he grabbed a long, black coat, rushing out of his apartment and towards the club. Even in the dim light of the evening, his white hair glittered.

The club was having a slow night, like every Sunday. Johnny walked over to the bar and took a seat on one of the stools, gripping the edges nervously. The Russian bar tender, Slav, grinned and set a strawberry daiquiri on the counter beside the boy.

"Here for the show?" He asked, and Johnny grinned sheepishly back at him, sipping at the drink through a thin straw.

"Here for my date."

Adrain, on the other hand, was planning the date. He hummed to himself as he browsed the internet, looking for good locations in the city. His fingers drummed on the desk impatiently. He leaned back.
"Hey, Anne." he called, to the stout woman at the entrance. "What's a better first date? Cheesecake factory or this expensive italian place?"
Anne frowned.
"Mr. Penn, you should be working." came the clipped reply. "But... Everyone loves cheesecake." she added.
"You are a lifesaver as always." he murmured, smiling. He made a few calls, then walked up to Anne. "I'm leaving early tonight." he said with a smile. She merely nodded and grumbled. "Oh, and that stock we had our eyes on earlier today? No go there. I mean it." he smiled and left.

He drove quickly back to his penthouse, choosing a nice, yet simple, dress outfit that emphasized black and white. His eyes and hair were dark, so he preferred brighter, lighter colors. After a long shower and styling his hair, on went the shades again as he walked back to his car. At first he considered putting on the radio, but... meh. He liked to think while he drove. So the restaurant, then... ah, yes, the building. If he was gonna hire the kid, he should show him the proof he wanted so much.

He drove quickly to that place they had met, looking around. He smiled as he saw the boy, chuckling to himself. He sat dwn beside him, took off his shades, and placed his hand atop the boy's.
"Your ride has arrived." he murmured. "You look good tonight." he added, "Especially that wonderful smile of yours. So. How do you like... cheesecake?" he asked with a catlike grin.

Johnny was sitting carefully on his stool, sipping at his drink, watching as friends took off their clothes. How interesting. It was rare that he watched because he was usually backstage, not in the audience. He let his eyes dance with the other boy's bodies. There was so much going on in his mind, about his mystery man, about his life and how it would be different from now on.

There was no excitement in his pants, even as he watched a good friend, Bobby, pull off his clothes one at a time. He was never too keen on alcohol, but Slav made the best daiquiris he'd ever tasted, even though he wasn't twenty-one and couldn't legally drink. A little every now and then couldn't hurt though, right? He smiled as he watched the boys dance across the stage, as if he were picking up advice.

When he felt a hand over his, he nearly jumped out of his skin.

"A-ah! H-h-hi." He managed, swallowing dryly. "I-I wasn't sure when you were coming, s-so I just came and waited..." He had put his black coat over the stool next to him, showing his new outfit. It was a dark t-shirt, navy blue with a white logo on it that looked like a mixture of a rabbit, a kitten, and a chinchilla. Underneath it there was a word, which was simply, "Phank". Underneath the t-shirt he wore a long-sleeved shirt, which was rainbow striped. His bottoms were capri pants, white, with cargo-style pockets on them. He wore lime green high-tops and, to top it all off, the pink streak in his hair and a big smile on his lips.

"B-before we go anywhere, I want to know your name..." He managed, setting down his drink.

Adrian smiled. "Hm..." he stroked his chin in thought. It would be troublesome if he said it aloud. But he indeed trusted the boy. So how would he tell him? "Alright." he pulled out his wallet and showed him his driver's liscence. He honestly hoped the boy didn't cry out the name in shock. "I really shouldn't be here." he murmured. "If someone found out and blabbed... my life would be over." He put away the wallet and looked the boy in the eyes, gewntly touching the pink hair.

"So, Jonathan." he murmured. "Do you trust me now?" he asked, leaning closer. "Or do you still want to know more?" his hand slid down the boy's face, gently caressing his cheek and then his neck. "Come with more for a night. I promise you you'll enjoy yourself." he said softly, his lips centimeters away from Johnny's. "Or... I can leave quietly and neither of us will meet again."

It wasn't often they turned him down, but it had happened. Often, he came on too strong, or was too mysterious. But he had to be. If anyone found out... it would be troublesome. Most troublesome. His stocks would fall, the media would rush in, and by the time it would cool out, they would be broken apart from stress, and he would be poor. So he remained as mysterious as he could.

Johnny blushed when he saw the driver's license. Oh. My. God. He swallowed dryly, eyes as wide as saucers. He grabbed suddenly at the edge of his bar stool, his ankles twisting together. There was absolutely no way, absolutely no way, that such a highly-paid and very very famous executive was hitting on him so much--seducing even. He didn't know if he believed it, but he was fairly certain there was no other way to impersonate such a man, even on a fake driver's license.

"I-I... I... I..." He stuttered as his cheek and neck were stroked. Too much! But ah... it felt so good... He closed his eyes and nuzzled into the hand, then let it trail down over his neck, his cheeks growing pink. "I don't want you to go..." He managed not to stutter, though he was nervous, he just didn't want to seem too timid.

"I want to go with you." He opened his eyes and looked into Adrian's. They were sparkling in the fluorescent lights of the stage, even under the pink stripe of hair.

Adrian smiled, taking his hand. "Good, I'm glad." he said softly, putting on his sunglasses again. He picked up the boy's coat, and draped it over Johnny's shoulders. slowly, he led the boy out to the parking lot, seating him in the car and sitting beside him. His hand wrapped around the boy's shoulder, gently caressing his neck again.

He was so happy. He could hardly contain himself! This boy was all his. Well, putting it that way sounded a little creepy. The boy was... how to put it, in the palm of his hand. So shy, so timid... so adorable. He could hardly help himself from kissing the boy, just to see his reaction. But he didn't. That would have to wait, and he knew it, starting the car.

He put on his seatbelt.
Yes, he'd have to wait. But he couldn't wait forever. He wanted to see the boy blush and whimper under his hands, moaning quietly. That would be... wonderful.

Jonathan shuffled out beside the older male, still blushing, still trembling a little. He looked over his shoulder as they left, eyes turned toward Slav, who was grinning wide. He blushed more and managed a sheepish smile, and the Russian man gave a wink, watching the cute little piece of ass walk out the door. Damn, he thought to himself, he could have had that cute little boy... If only he'd asked.

Johnny sat carefully in the car, closing his eyes, trying not to fidget. He took deep breaths to calm himself as an arm was draped around his shoulders. A shiver ran up his spine and he nearly purred as his neck was stroked. It felt so good. He felt his pants starting to strain against him, and he fidgeted uncomfortably, grabbing at the seat cushion to calm himself down.

He wanted so much to be grabbed and ravished. He couldn't say why, as he had just met this guy, but he really wanted it, more than anything.

It wasn't often that Adrian got to go out like this. He smiled happily, one arm around his date's shoulders, the other hand on the wheel as he hummed the super mario theme to himself quietly. He was ecstatic! The tank was full, the passenger seat filled, the destination known. As he pulled into the parking garage, he smiled and opened the boy's dorr for him, helping him out as he led him to the elevator. The doors closed and Adrain smiled as he held the boy's hand.

He smiled and pused the button, his hand moving up the boy's arm as the elevator moved slowly up the floors. His hand slid up the boy's arm, then over his neck, down and up his chest, over his neck again, over his cheek, and through his hair, as Adrain drew closer and closer, his eyes looking into the boy's with lust and desire as he felt the soft hair. "Delicious." he murmured, as the doors opened. "So delicious."

The people outside looked on in varying degrees of excitement or disgust and Adrain's mind worked quickly.
"Er... aren't the cheesecakes here delicious?" he announced, leading the boy inside as he blushed heavily. So uptight... He sighed as they sat down and the menus were handed to them. "Sorry about that. I lose control sometimes, you know?" he asked, scratching the back of his head.

Back
Top Bottom