NBx Any Ursibae's Plot Focused Search!

Ursibae

Meteorite
Link to Female Request Thread

Hey everyone, I’m Ursa. This is where I’m advertising my desire to play non-binary characters, so if you PM me please let me know you are looking for NB characters. For me right now that means either demiwomen characters or agender characters. I am currently only doing RPs that are plot focused, obviously sex can happen eventually but as an ace it is not my priority. So if you’re only looking for a quick smut RP you’re barking up the wrong tree. That being said when/if we get to the sexy stuff I am BDSM and kink positive and open to negotiations. But plot first, seriously.

I am not going to enforce a word limit but I prefer to write semi-lit to lit because we’re not going to get very far with only a paragraph between us. Of course if we’re in a high action moment and can reply quickly to one another a paragraph may be all that is needed as our characters try to battle their way out of a dangerous situation together.

That being said I am looking for fantasy, action, adventure! Medieval, pirates, vikings, celts, ancient Egypt. Humans, anthros, monsters, deities! I would prefer if we made up our own plots but may be tempted by some fandoms such as The Witcher or GoT. The goal of this is to have fun and have great communication with each other as we tell a story together.

Slowly adding character ideas below, pictures are totally not a necessity but they help me capture a character's essence better. Thank you so much for your time!

💕 🐻

4c16a351a6555ee1996f63b4710ba4d4.jpg
Isabel "Taylor"

f9483abb656a36e41041f37c94cbd671.jpg
Destiny "Dez"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom