Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let the Monster Rise {Luna + Mei}

Mei

Star
Aiden tilted his seat back - a direct violation of school rules - and balanced his feet on his desk, managing to not tip backwards. School was a fucking waste of time - he could do just as well in life dealing drugs and being a pimp. Hell, he had enough street smarts just to do that, and get out of the way of the cops. Giving a deep sigh, the handsome dark-haired male examined the ceiling - hundreds of pockmarks that were left by pencils being flicked up on there. He gave a small grunt, then lowered the chair legs back onto the floor, and stared boredly at the math teacher. Math class fucking sucked, and normally, he just slept through the entire thing, or ditched. Unfortunately, his mother made him promise that he'd cut down on ditching class - which was really the only reason he was even here right now, and not outside scoring drugs.

Catherine looked over to Aiden and glared at him. The tall blonde hated the man with a burning passion. He always smelled like weed and he snored when he slept in class. Catherine was a snooty rich girl and had no female friends because of it. She was nothing but a rival to all the other girls and could never be a friend to any of them. She didn't care though. Like she needed friends. Despite her looks she didn't even have a boyfriend. She turned down every guy that asked her out and never said why.

The seventeen-year old turned to check who was burning holes into the back of his shirt when he saw. . .Oh, it was just the royal bitch. Aw, come on - why the staring? Every time he felt someone glaring at him, it was inevitably Catherine. Jeez, was she some obsessed stalker or something? Aiden rolled his eyes, then gave her a small smirk and a brief salute to show that he acknowledged her glare. Yeah - whatever, bitch. 'You know you love me,' he mouthed at her, and stifled a laugh. No one in the school really cared that he dealt drugs, or did them. Hm, maybe he should have ditched school today, after all.

Catherine turned her head away and inconspicuously flipped him off. It was a real shame whenever he showed up to class. "Catherine, do you mind doing the next problem for us?" The teacher asked. She could feel all eyes on her and she sighed and got up. It didn't take long for her to solve the simple algebraic expression. She sat down and ignored the evil stares. "Very good, Catherine, but you should still pay attention to me and not Aiden." Catherine's glared at her desk as most of the girls giggled.

Even Aiden laughed when the teacher said that, and blew the blonde a kiss when she returned to her seat. So, let her stew over that - hell, he didn't care. Despite his drug habits and the fact that he skipped school quite a bit, he was still shockingly popular with most of the girls in the school. He knew that a few of the girls would start to spread rumors that Catherine had the hots for him - and frankly, Aiden himself wouldn't do anything to stop it. It was damn amusing, after all, to see the Ice Queen get knocked down a few pegs.

After class was over, Aiden slung his bag over one shoulder and hurried after the bitchy blonde, and had her cornered against a wall. "Aw, come on~" He teased. "What's with the bitchiness?" The delinquent was considerably bigger than Catherine, and easily kept her against the wall. "But seriously - why the hell have you been staring at me lately?"

She looked up at him with wide eyes and then shook her head. "How about maybe I just don't like you? You were making distracting noises so I glared at you. Your a delinquent. You smell like drugs." Her face was bright red, but it was highly unlikely that anger had made that red. She was still embarassed about what the teacher had said, and then seeing him up close like this made him realize that he was handsome. Really handsome. Being a rich girl she had gotton of tired of rich boys. She wanted an edge.

"Why do you care? Leave me alone." She tried to move around him, but his big form kept her against the wall. "Move." She demaned, glaring up at him.

Back
Top Bottom