Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sisters make nice playthings [christmaspunk and DOM]

DOM

Super-Earth
Don Madlen laid on the back of his bed, staring at the ceiling, his hard, raging cock ignored as he thought about his younger sister. Well, sister was only half-right; she was his step sister. At first he thought she was cute and that it might be fun having a younger sister to guide. That didn't last long. He had a runner's build, short brown hair and at 5'9 was tall for his age; so he had a lot of opportunities to hook up with girls. It seemed like she made a game out of ruining every opportunity that he had. Usually she would simply tell their parents that he was up to something -sometimes she would go so far as to have a 'talk' with the girl he was going for and make up a bunch of lies about how he was a player.

Their parents had been married for a few years, and she had been doing this ever since. As a result, Don was a virgin himself. At nineteen a very frustrated virgin. Sometimes he almost thought about his sister, but when he did he would get too angry. Still ..she was cute enough.

Nicole was siting on the couch, watching Tv as she waited for the phone call. She couldnt wait, wanting to talk to the person in her mind badly. She fliped through the channels before she heard a loud ring. Before anyone else could answer it, she picked up the phone and put it to her ear. "Hello?" She whispers in a very soft; seductie tone with a small smirk across her soft lips. "Who is this?" She smiles and sits back. "Oh, Jewel. Hey hun, I've been needing to talk to you." She smiles and plays with her hair. "Your dating my brother right?" She paused so she could hear her answer. "Oh, Hunny, Don is using you, he has like four other girlfriends."

The young girl on the other line tears up and pauses before crying loudly, screaming no. She nodds and smiles. "Okay darling, its fine. I just thought I should tell you." She smiles and makes a small kissing sound. "Buh Bye cutie." The girl on the line sobs loudly and yells that she never wanted to talk to Don again before hanging up. Nicole giggles loudly and gets up, walking into the kitchen, feeling proud of herself.

Nicole was very thin and in very good shape with a rather large bust, for only being fifteen. She had long light blonde curly hair and baby blue eyes. She was wearing a tight white lace tanktop and some tight jeans that hugged her flawless long legs.

Back
Top Bottom