Fx M or F | pop's search thread |

4321pop

Meteorite
Hello! My name's POP and this is my request thread.

I know how this works and that majority of people don't finish reading posts that are too long, so I will try to keep this as short as possible.

I have been roleplaying for many years now, so have a lot of experience. I have a decent understanding of English language and consider myself to be an average writer. I'm not a grammar police and don't mind mistakes. I do sometimes make them myself as well. As long as our replies make sense to each other and we understand that we are here to have fun, I'm good to go.

LENGTH: I like reading and writing. My replies on average are about two paragraphs. However, I do not mind writing more. From you, all I'm asking are two paragraphs as well. More is always welcome. Give me something to work with and I will do the same.

FREQUENCY: I try to write back at least one reply per day. Sometimes I can do more than that and love a good session of forth and back roleplaying.

NO-NOs: I'm not a big fan of gore, vore, scat, watersports. I don't like gross themes. The main characters can't be underage.

Themes, genres, cravings: I'm open to everything. Let's give your idea or craving a try. I enjoy slice of life, romance, drama, fantasy. I wouldn't mind doing a few apocalyptic scenarios.

Back
Top Bottom