Fx Any Catch Me!! (ENF and the like)

Qpolik

Moon
You can see my main request thread for my guidelines and such, but right now I have a particular craving: I want to be caught.

My Character is the quiet, sensible type. She's never committed a crime, she's never had sex outside a relationship, and she upholds herself to the utmost modesty.

But her shameful secret is her raging libido. When she gets turned on, she goes hard. And nobody in her life can know.

When she's horny, she can masturbate for hours on end, leading up to tremendous climaxes. She has spent many nights humping her pillow, pretending it's the body of the subject in her latest sexual fantasy. She posts nudes of herself online, because the attention and the affirmation can get her off just by themselves. She roleplays and chats with strangers on the internet all the time, ecstatic with the release she feels of confessing her sexual interests anonymously. And when she has days alone, she'll even skinny dip and spend time naked in her family's backyard, because nothing excites her like the risk of being seen, of having her privacy violated.

But she could never stand actually being caught. It's fun to pretend and fantasize, but the idea of her hyper-sexuality being known by anyone in her real life is terrifying to her.

Until your character comes along and catches her, undoing the perceived security of her privacy.

Maybe it happens accidentally, walking by a place where she's getting up to her usual shenanigans, or maybe her photos online are more recognizable than she thought.

But maybe it happens on purpose, with your character actively trying to spy on her or embarrass her, and gets everything they could have wanted.

But however it happens, it happens, and my character has to go through all of the shame and embarrassment she was trying so hard to avoid. However, it's only a matter of time before she's through all of that, and comes out on the other side hornier, bolder, and with your character now her only real companion inside her secret hyper-sexual worlds. The possibilities from there are endless.

So feel free to reach out if you'd like to play in this space, all players are welcome to play any character. I like having a short idea exchange to get us started, but generally once the setting and the characters are established, I enjoy letting our characters do what they will independently. The only thing I ask beforehand is for our characters be roughly the same age, late teens to early twenties, but anything else between our characters is up for discussion.

Back
Top Bottom