Fx Male Looking for fandom goodness (Updated 6/6/2020 with story ideas)

Hello everyone. I have some time so I figured that I would try to find one or two more partners. I would really like to do some fan-based rps. I have been rping for quite a while so I feel like I can give my partner good posts and a good story. I love working with my partners in crafting a good story. I usually can do well over three paragraphs. I have decent spelling but I will be honest that my punctuation probably isn't the best but I try. The story ideas below are not set in stone and are very fluid. I am more than willing to change the details as needed. As for the ideas, some of them are bare ideas others are a bit more fleshed out.

The Last ship
Looking for: Mike Slattery
Story idea: It would take place between season 2 and 3. The immunizes still have a stronghold in England and Europe. The Nathan James is sent in a joint task force to help free this area. The James sets up a naval blockade just off the coast of England. Little did they know that their blockade also cut off supplies to the local group of freedom fighters. As their food supplies run low they start getting creative deciding to test their strength against the crew of the James.

Mike Slattery had become a hardened man after the death of his wife and children. Hell, he had fought against so much just to make it back to find that everything had been taken from him. Now it seemed that his hunger for the soft touch of a woman or the wetness between their legs grew every day. Life on the ship surrounded by crew members that he couldn't touch was only adding to his need. Then she came tempting him more. The leader of some local resistance and young enough to be his daughter. In all honesty, he didn't know how long he would be able to fight the darkness that had been swelling inside him.

I would also be interested in playing this in an occ setting.

Bleach
Looking for: Jushiro Ukiake, Yasutora Sado, Renji Abarai, Byakuya Kuchiki, Shunsui Kyoraku
Have a couple of stories in mind but this will vary with who the male is but below are a list of female characters that I have in mind.
Female soul reaper
A female from another realm
A member of a noble family
I am pretty much open to playing a lot of different roles for this one.

Star Trek
Looking for: Spock, Dr. McCoy (new star trek version)
Story Idea 1: As the federation quickly approaches new and unexplored areas of space an advanced race sees their approach and decided to plant several of their kind in the federation. Their goal to see what type of people they would soon be coming into official contact with. One of these races managed to make it through the academy and getting assigned to the enterprise. I can see this one going along the lines of her trying to keep her secrete while growing close to another crew member

Story idea 2: This one would lead to something more along the lines of an alternate timeline. Along with the development of the federation, there was also the developed a group called psy-com. A group of human telepaths. Members of psy-com are often seen as cold and emotionally detached from others. Psy com and the federation were often ones that bumped heads with each other. After some horrible event, the federation joins with psy com to ensure their ships were protected.

DC
Looking for: Martian manhunter, superman, oc superhero
Story idea: (Supergirl version) This would take place when J'onn was the leader of the DEO. The military felt the Deo needed more military overseeing which is when they assigned her to work there. From the start, J'onn knew that there was something not quite normal about the woman as she was one of the only ones that he couldn't read her mind. What no one could have known was she was very much like him. An alien seeking refuge on this planet.

Story idea (nonsupergirl version) She had been living on earth for a very very long time. Longer than she would like to think. This world made a perfect hiding place and as the technology advanced she started seeing that people were capable of some interesting things. Still, she made herself at home on the fringes of society working less than legal jobs. As the stories of beings with superpowers working for both good and bad, she found herself starting to wonder if there was a road for redemption for a soul who saw themselves as being black as night. Her burning questions would start to be answered when she met a green-skinned mind-reading alien.

Superman
Story idea: This would be the same idea as the second martian manhunter idea.

MCU
Looking for: Loki, Dr. Strange
Loki
Story idea: With Asgard population running low it was decided that they should start taking human wives. It was decided that the princes would set the example. Loki was less than thrilled about travailing to earth and even less than thrilled about taking a wife. Little would he know that what he would find there was the answer to his broken soul.

Dr. Strange
Story idea: This one is more of an idea about a female character. I was thinking of some kind of interdemental female on the run.

Resident evil
Looking for: Oc B.S. A. A. Agent, Leon, Chris Redfeild
Over all story idea:
One of umbrellas lesser-known projects was project seraph. This project took young women who were technically brain dead and changed them with advanced robotics and viral treatment. The resulting being was a human-like creature that could walk among the infected. The seraphim was used to record and map the flow of an outbreak along with helping to guide it into more populated areas. On one of their lesser know outbreak one of the seraphim went rouge and ended up killing the other before disappearing off the grid. The next few years of her life she would spend trying to figure out who she was along with trying to figure out everything she could about the project that created her. Her activities would quickly land her on the radar of the B.S. A. A. among others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom