Fx Male Who.really's OC Fandom - Quarantine Edition!

Who.Really

Planetoid
Hi all! Tonight I decided to flesh out some ideas I've had for a while now. Where my other thread will be a general purpose "let's brainstorm" thread, this one will be more in depth and right down to the chase. So, without further ado, let's get on with the thread!

W I P, of course!

About Who? About Me!
Hiii!! I go by Who.really on this wild website. I just recently turned 24 and have been roleplaying since I was 13. Only a few years ago have I started doing it erotically though.

I am what you may call a broke Theatre and Arts girl. I've been into anime ever since whenever Dragon Ball Z was televised on my local station (I don't think they had it legally, but I'm no snitch.)

Down to the brass tacks, I prefer IMs (I recently had my discord deleted, and I don't think I have enough care to make another one,) I also write on my phone. That being said, I can only realistically write about 1-3 consistent paragraphs per turn. If you have ever RPed with a shitty phone, you know my pain.

My kinks consist of most anything, except for a certain watersport/scat fetish. I'm sorry but reading "he shit on her tit" is the least attractive thing I can think of.

Now that I'm done being mean, lets get on with the ideas!

Saiyan x Saiyan - Dragon Ball Fandom
This is my number one craving. My idea for this is an alternate timeline or universe where our OCs are either the survivors of Planet Vegeta's destruction, or the adventures of Saiyans before their demise. I love to explore the lore of a warrior race, and how they interact with each other. Of course, there will be a LOT of smutty scenes. But to break up all the sexual tension between us will be some fun action, comedy, or just banter. Come on an adventure with me!!

Back
Top Bottom