Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Magical Girl x Supervillain Mother

Succuboi

Moon
I’m trying to set up some short term RPs to test the waters around here and find some talented writing partners. So one of my requests at the moment is a rather simple plot that could lead to bigger things.

I would like to play a petite young Magical Girl superhero who falls into a very smutty relationship with her arch nemesis, a super villainess who happens to be the alter ego of her own mother. Neither know of the others true identity, and have a healthy, happy home life. I’m looking for someone to play the mother, a futanari. This will be set in a somewhat fantastic alternate Earth scenario with magical/science fiction elements, non human races, and supernatural themes.

I tend to write healthy posts, 3-4 paragraphs, and expect as much from my partners. I don’t mean to sound bitchy, but if you are a relative newb to writing, I won’t move forward with you. I know what I like, and I have standards. I want a partner who knows how to write creatively, can take the reigns, and most importantly knows how to incorporate details and substance into their posts.

Kinks to expect are....
-Body/genital worship
-Mild inflation
-Magical manipulation
-Possible impregnation

Absolute non-kinks
-Scat/toiletplay
-torture/bdsm
-Nipple penetration

Messege me if interested and we can discuss this.

Back
Top Bottom