Mx Female Welcome to the Family [modern yakuza and crime RP search]

Prometheus

Meteorite
Hello there, the name is Prometheus. I've recently had a craving for some yakuza and crime-themed RPs, preferably set in modern-day Japan, but with some potential for other settings depending on the plot.
The plot is open. I have multiple ideas, which are elaborated on below. Or we can come up with our own – I'm flexible on this. All I ask is that you do contribute in some way to any plotting that we do. It's likely that there will be dark themes in this, considering the yakuza/crime aspect. There'll probably be some thriller, action and erotic elements as well. The typical expected themes of any yakuza/crime-related story.
Am I knowledgeable of everything yakuza-related? No, and I don't expect you to be either. I'm not too concerned with being 100% realistic, as long as what happens in our world makes sense. I'm happy to elaborate on things for you if you have any questions about the world, characters, etc. But don't expect me to be blowing up at you if you don't know every single little detail about the yakuza – I'm fine with us taking creative liberties.
Allow me to explain a bit about myself and what I seek:
I am:
+ over twenty-one
+ interested in writing both story and sex; I'd like a balance
+ capable of writing multi-para posts, in third person past tense, with plenty of detail
+ more interested in writing in PMs, but am open to threads if my partner has a strong preference; I don't use Discord or any other off-site platforms
+ patient and respectful
I seek:
+ people who enjoy developing characters and collaborating to develop our plot and world
+ someone who can write two fairly good paragraphs at a minimum (I understand not every scene needs more than that due to pacing, but if two paragraphs become the default, I may lose interest)
+ creative minds not limited by dom/sub dynamics; our characters should be more than that
+ respectful partners who are patient
+ preferably a post a week; my work schedule can be hectic, but I aim for the same as well – I am patient though, so if anything comes up, do let me know
My rules are simple:
+ follow all site rules
+ no godmodding (ask if you are unsure if you're overstepping and controlling my character, and let me know if you feel I have accidentally overstepped; I can edit posts)
+ do not overstep any boundaries or limits; this rule applies to me as well, and I will always do my best to be respectful of my partner's limits
+ ask me if you ever need clarification on something; communication is key
+ do not expect me to do all the heavy lifting; please PM me with at least an idea and some enthusiasm
Below are my yeses, maybes and nos, characters and plots.
I have a collection of characters that I'm open to playing as my main character. Most of them will likely appear in the RP in some capacity, even if not being played as my MC. I'm also happy to play multiple of them for you if you like more than one. Likewise, I am happy if you want to play multiple characters as well, but that's not a requirement. Each character has some specific plots that work best for them. We don't have to use these plots – if you have a plot of your own, please do suggest it. But they are more guidelines and foundations to build off of.
  • Yes (everything listed here is optional):
    + Age differences (minimum age for YC is eighteen, I won't RP with a character below that)
    + Anal sex
    + Clothed sex
    + Consensual sex and enthusiastic consent
    + Dubious consent
    + Fingering
    + Foreplay and a build-up of tension
    + Handjobs
    + Light weapon play
    + Oral sex and oral fixation/play (fingers in mouth, kissing, licking, sucking, etc.)
    + Orgasm control and denial
    + Roughness and rough sex (biting, combativeness, dirty talk, grabbing, hair-pulling, light breathplay and choking, light sadism and masochism, scratching, shoving, etc.)
    + Semi-public sex (sex in a work office, in a car outside, in a public bathroom, etc. - anywhere where the thrill of being caught is present)
    + Teasing
    + Vaginal sex
    + Vanilla sex
    + Virginity (vaginal, oral or anal)
    + Vocal during sex (moaning, praise, begging, character directing their partner, dirty talk, etc.)

Maybe:
    These are things I'm open to including/doing as long as they fit the story direction.
    + You may ask if I could change a character's faceclaim, as long as you provide me with options. I do however reserve the right to say no.
    + Blackmail
    + Corruption
    + Group sex (not too many people at once since that can be hard to manage, but am open to threesomes/foursomes)
    + Kidnapping (depends on the character and story)
    + Photography, videotaping and general voyeurism
    + Polyamory (if you'd like me to play more than one of the characters listed here, I'm open to a polyamorous aspect as long as it fits all the characters involved)
    + Some BDSM elements (I don't want to go too hardcore since I'm not well-versed in that part of BDSM, nor does it particularly interest me. But 'softer' BDSM such as being tied up, gags, blindfolds, and even lighter femdom if interested could be arranged if you so wanted. But I'm not interested in contracts, safewords, apparatus, dungeons and the 50 Shades flavour of BDSM)

No:
    + Ageplay/underage characters and related kinks
    + Bestiality/anything animal-related
    + Bimbofication and sissification
    + Excessive, unrealistic anything (proportions, cum, etc.)
    + Filth, vomit, smegma, and other 'gross' kinks
    + Footplay
    + Growth and transformation kinks
    + Mutilation and gore in a sexual context (I'm fine writing these out in non-sexual contexts, though)
    + Non-con (to deal with non-con and its repercussions realistically, I feel like we'd need to dedicate a lot of the RP and character development to it, which personally isn't what I find fun in RP)
    + Pregnancy
    + Scat and watersports
    + Urethra play
    + Vore

+ Enquire about kinks I haven't specifically listed, but if I say no, then please respect that
  • Hideo.png

Hardworking | Aloof | Blunt | Independent | Realistic | Stubborn

Name: Hideo Nakamura
    Hideo is the eldest son of Nakamura Clan boss/chairman, Seiji Nakamura. Following in his family's footsteps, he now works under his uncle and Seiji's right-hand man, Kane Nakamura, as an enforcer that is directly loyal to Seiji, Kane, and no one else. As an enforcer, he is often trusted to complete missions alone, and has the ability to work across the country, doing what must be done to ensure Nakamura Clan's sustained growth and success.

Hideo has few friends in the clan, preferring to keep to himself or sometimes – if he really needs company – talking with the hostesses at the various clubs under Nakamura Clan ownership. Despite his status as a yakuza, he's considered to be somewhat of a 'gentleman', bolstered by his assumed reputation as his father's favourite child. Many believe he could be a future Nakamura Clan chairman.

As the son of Seiji and a prominent enforcer for the clan, Hideo often has a target on his back – something he's become accustomed to. Still, it doesn't become any less dangerous. Even within the clan, there are those vying for position who feel taking Hideo out is the best way to move up – his fellow enforcer Koji, for example, is a fierce rival.

Potential plot ideas:
    Assassination Plot
    YC is on a mission to kill the chairman of the Nakamura Clan. They may be a member of a rival clan sent to kill him, or an assassin either representing a rival or group that has been wronged by the Nakamura Clan. Either way, it is your one goal to kill the chairman. As the chairman's loyal protectors, Hideo and Koji are responsible for making sure nothing bad happens. When one (or both) of them catches wind of a potential plot to kill the chairman, a cat and mouse game begins between MC and YC.

Bodyguard
    YC is associated with the Nakamura Clan in some way. They could be a family member of a high-ranking member, a loyal associate, or someone of great value to the clan in some way. Either way, YC is important enough that rivals have begun to target them. Hideo has been assigned to protect YC, no matter what.

Childhood Friends
    Growing up, YC was fully aware that Hideo was the son of a yakuza boss. It was obvious in how closely guarded he was by men in black suits, and how sometimes he wasn't allowed out for fear of some invisible threat taking him away. And yet, the two remained friends, despite the situation. That was until circumstances inevitably caused them to drift apart. Years later, YC crosses paths with Hideo again. They find him injured, bleeding out in an alleyway, and take him in to tend to his wounds. It's like fate has brought them back together. And in doing so, YC becomes caught up in the yakuza warfare that got Hideo injured in the first place.

Hostess
    YC works as a hostess in one of Nakamura Clan's clubs. It's a strictly non-sexual role, and instead YC uses their charms to make money off of customers. Hideo is a regular at YC's club, but has never spoken to YC. Until one day, that is, he ends up talking to YC during one of his rare bouts of loneliness. This can develop in numerous ways. Perhaps YC is secretly associated with a rival gang and is using their position within the club to gather information on Nakamura Clan. Or a rival yakuza may try to steal YC away to their club, become forceful, and Hideo has to intervene, resulting in the two getting caught up in warfare. Hideo and YC could become close and, believing them to be a target for information, a rival yakuza could try to capture YC, leading to Hideo and YC having to fight off the rivals. Just some ideas.

Loyal Son
    As the son of the Nakamura Clan's chairman, Hideo is aware of the target on his back. Many, like YC, are aware of it too. Hideo is somehow captured by YC – maybe through forceful kidnapping, seduction, or YC could be a police officer who has just made the biggest arrest of their career. Now a captive, Hideo can try to fight back, but is ultimately at the mercy of what YC wants from him. And what do they want? Will YC use Hideo to take down the Nakamura Clan from the inside together? Do they have a common enemy YC wants Hideo to help them take down? Maybe they just want to cause suffering to the chairman, and will try anything to convince Hideo that his father is a force of evil that needs to be taken down. Of course, Hideo won't go along with YC without a fight – but that's part of the fun of this dynamic.
  • Noah.png

Greedy | Curious | Humorous | Insincere | Adventurous | Ambitious

Name: Noah Sakurai
    Noah is the newest leader of the Ryujin Gang – a group formed within Nakamura Clan – having taken over due to the death of the previous leader. Ryujin Gang is known within the clan as being responsible for much of the clan's American operations, working to expand territory, connections and workstreams overseas. As such, Noah spends time between both America and Japan, he himself being of American-Japanese descent and being familiar with both countries.

Though he's considered to be 'too young' to be a leader by some in the clan, Noah brings to the clan both determination to grow and a renewed, youthful vigour. When he isn't building connections for the clan or travelling for work, Noah can be found at many of the clan-owned nightclubs around the region or getting involved in street racing, which whilst not organised by yakuza, is protected by them for a fee.

Due to his more adventurous and lively nature, Noah is supported by a lot of the younger members of Nakamura Clan. Goro, his right-hand man, is incredibly loyal to him.

Potential plot ideas:
    Rival or Ally
    YC is a member of a rival gang based in America, where the Nakamura Clan are attempting to expand their operations and territory. YC's gang isn't going to give up their territory willingly, however. The chairman has sent Noah to America to deal with the situation – either by striking up an alliance with YC, or through force.

Welcome to the Gang
    YC has something Noah – and the Nakamura Clan – want. It could be connections into American territory and operations, money that the clan wants invested into their work, or some vital knowledge that'll give them an advantage. Until that 'something' can be cashed in to the clan, Noah has been assigned to look after YC and welcome them into the Ryujin Gang to ensure they're fully protected. Of course, being welcomed into the gang may also mean getting involved in some of their work...

Foreign Traveller in Japan
    YC is a foreign traveller (can be from America, Britain, or anywhere else) who has found themselves in Japan. They may be a lone tourist exploring the world, or could be staying in Japan for a short time for work. Either way, whilst at a nightclub, they attract the attention of Noah, who stands out somewhat to YC considering his fluent English, his experience being American-Japanese, and the shared feeling that sometimes they don't always feel like they fit in in Japan. As they become closer, Noah slowly introduces YC to the yakuza and crime world. How this happens is up to us: he could be giving YC gifts that are actually stolen or paid for using blood money, which then catches up to YC and gets them tangled up in all sorts of problems; or Noah could purposefully be introducing YC into the Nakamura Clan because he wants their help with various jobs, YC perhaps having certain skills that make them the perfect assistant.

Street Racer
    As someone who seeks adventure and excitement, it's no surprise Noah has been quite involved in various street racing ventures. At a gathering, he accepts a battle from a mysterious driver, YC, who ends up winning against Noah. Intrigued by YC, Noah tries to learn their identity, attending numerous racing gatherings and doing whatever he can to find out more about them. We can develop this as either Noah and YC becoming street racing rivals or perhaps partners.
  • Goro.png

Eccentric | Aggressive | Erratic | Loyal | Sociable | Daring

Name: Goro Masuda
    Goro is Noah Sakurai's right-hand man and a loyal member of the Ryujin Gang, a group within Nakamura Clan. Some even say he's more loyal to Ryujin than the clan it's a part of. Goro has always been an eccentric, violent man, even before becoming deeply entangled with the workings of the yakuza. His fierceness makes him a great right-hand man – few dare to cross him. Although his erratic nature doesn't make him the most reliable.

Goro's past lies in underground fighting, which he still participates in to this day. When he isn't carrying out Noah's orders, he's always seeking out his next thrill – and can sometimes go for days without being heard from as he binges on adrenaline.

Potential plot ideas:
    Associate
    Somehow, YC has found themselves becoming part of the Nakamura Clan. They could be a new recruit, now at the bottom of the hierarchy, or they have struck up a deal with one of the Nakamura gangs and are working closely with their new associates. But working with yakuza is never easy, as YC is about to find out – there's always some chaos ready to unravel. As a new associate, YC doesn't get to see much of the higher-ups in the Nakamura Clan. They more so report to the underlings, the right-hand men. One of those is Goro, right-hand man to Ryujin Gang leader Noah. Always wanting to advance Ryujin Gang's position in the Nakamura Clan and impress Noah, Goro sees potential in YC to help the gang progress. This could be that YC has connections with the underworld, or maybe knowledge of a rival clan that can be used to take them down from the inside. Or YC could have the skills Goro thinks would help them take out other Nakamura Clan members, in the hopes that Ryujin Gang can fill the spots they leave behind.

Double Dare
    By his very nature, Goro is always looking for the next adrenaline rush – an attribute that can sometimes lead to issues for the Nakamura Clan. But that's never stopped him. This nature isn't helped when he meets YC, the two seeming to fuel off of each other as they embark on a series of escalating 'dares', becoming entangled in crime, lust and danger.

Fighter
    Goro is known on the underground fighting scene due to his violent, erratic nature and eccentric personality, but also because of his success. That, combined with his ties to yakuza, make him a target for up and coming fighters looking to make a name for themselves. As such, injury isn't uncommon for Goro. Luckily, YC is on hand at a lot of the underground shows to provide medical care. As someone who values loyalty and support, Goro becomes attached to YC - maybe even obsessed. Whether that obsession is reciprocated by YC is up to us.

• Daichi.png

Responsible | Loyal | Quiet | Logical | Arrogant

Name: Daichi Watanabe
    A relatively new member of the Nakamura Clan, Daichi serves as a member of the 'honourable' Ishii Family group. Already, he shows potential as a responsible and loyal member of the clan, slowly being given more tasks and work to oversee. It's still early days for Daichi, but the higher-ups are starting to value him more and more.

Unlike many of the other yakuza in Nakamura Clan, Daichi appears to be a quiet, reserved individual who keeps to himself and doesn't indulge in much of the clan's out-of-work activities. He values the mind over bodily pleasures, always trying to learn more and show off his intelligence when he can. Out of all of Nakamura Clan, he is perhaps the most 'normal' outside of work in how he lives his life.

Potential plot ideas:
    A New Member
    Somehow, YC has found themselves becoming part of the Nakamura Clan. They could be a new recruit, now at the bottom of the hierarchy, or they have struck up a deal with one of the Nakamura gangs and are working closely with their new associates. But working with yakuza is never easy, as YC is about to find out – there's always some chaos ready to unravel. As a fellow recent recruit, Daichi and YC become acquainted with one another and even begin to work together within Nakamura Clan's Ishii Family gang. As they work together, they begin to uncover a plot that could ruin the Nakamura Clan in some way – an assassination attempt, a plot to split the clan and cause divisions, an attempted theft or territory war. They decide to foil the plot together, hoping this could be their big chance to move up in the yakuza world.

Growing Up
    YC and Daichi were childhood friends who grew up together. YC remembers Daichi as being a kind, loyal friend – and would've never guessed that he would grow up to join the yakuza. After being apart from some time, the two childhood friends reunite when Daichi saves YC from a rival gang attack. Does YC support Daichi's move into the Nakamura Clan? Or will they do what they can to try and convince him to leave the yakuza life behind before he falls too deep into it?
  • Koji.png

Calculated | Manipulative | Sadistic | Independent | Clever | Adaptable

Name: Koji
    Koji is a calculated and menacing enforcer working under Kane Nakamura, loyal only to Kane and Nakamura Clan boss Seiji Nakamura. He has built up a reputation as the one man you absolutely don't cross in Nakamura Clan, dealing with missions swiftly and brutally. Rather than 'enforcer', some give him the title of 'executioner'.

His reputation as a sadist persists outside of how he deals with his work. Koji often picks fights with random men just to brutalise them, and terrorises those who even look in his direction. He also haunts various clubs and bars in the city, trying to find more people to exert his sadism over, when he isn't drinking. Koji's past – and even his surname – is a mystery to practically everyone, but most assume it had to have been rough to produce someone like him.

Due to their clashing personalities, Koji and Hideo are known rivals within the clan. Koji feeds into it much more than Hideo, though, as he actively believes he can somehow usurp and take out his fellow enforcer.

Potential plot ideas:
    Assassination Plot
    YC is on a mission to kill the chairman of the Nakamura Clan. They may be a member of a rival clan sent to kill him, or an assassin either representing a rival or group that has been wronged by the Nakamura Clan. Either way, it is your one goal to kill the chairman. As the chairman's loyal protectors, Hideo and Koji are responsible for making sure nothing bad happens. When one (or both) of them catches wind of a potential plot to kill the chairman, a cat and mouse game begins between MC and YC.

Too Close for Comfort
    A rival, YC, has gotten too close for the Nakamura Clan's comfort, and so the chairman has sent the sadistic Koji after YC. This could lead to kidnapping, or a more cat and mouse game where the two chase after one another and fight as each wishes to take out the other. Could lead to them developing somewhat of a love-hate or enemies to lovers dynamic.

And that's what I'm interested in. I'd love to know if you're interested, too. Don't hesitate to send me a PM telling me about yourself as a writer, as well as any ideas for the RP direction. I don't currently have a specific craving right now from the plots I've listed, so come to me with what you're most interested in here. I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Complete overhaul to accommodate my new craving. As I say in the main post, I'm open to your ideas as well if they relate to my craving in some way, so please do reach out if interested.

Back
Top Bottom