Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Unicorns, Rainbows, and Amazons....oh my!

Succuboi

Moon
Hello hello. Before reading this PLZ read my introduction as It will give you pertinent insight as to the type of person, writer, and roleplayer I am. I consider myself to be a pretty skilled writer and am looking for people of similar talents as well as creative persuasion. At this moment, I am dipping my toes into the BlueMoon waters, and am not committing to a long term roleplay YET, even though that is my preference and goal. I would like to get a taste for the talents and skills of the writers here. I can and am quite notorious for writing wordwalls, however, generally limit myself to 3-4 paragraphs of substance.

I am a fan of the Hopepunk/Raypunk genre. I love campy, weird science fiction/fantasy hybrids chock full of love, hope, power of friendship, and truly bizarre settings. I also happen to adore smut. Magical girls fighting intergalactic tentacle monsters, amazonian space rangers exploring strange fantasy realms, these are the things I like to look for in a Roleplay. I love detailed, immersive combat and battle roleplay, as well as exotic, interesting, well developed characters. I'm not keen on stereotypes and tropes unless they are deconstructionist in nature.

When I do touch upon shorter term RPs, I specifically look for a few key things. These will be my focus for the time being, as I'm trying to find partners I deem worthy of investing time and energy into longer term projects. And honestly, I don't care how pretentious or haughty that sounds. I know what I like. I know my standards. And I'm not flexing them. Engaging in a long term, deeply developed RP is exhausting, and made only more so if I spend time and effort building a world, only to find out my partner can only follow my lead and not take the reigns from time to time.

That being said. Here are my interests for these short term, tester Roleplays. Generally speaking, I am accustomed to playing the futa's, therefore I am requesting from that perspective. However, I genuinely love playing the female, and am more than willing to do so if you are confident in your writing abilities. These are also just rough concepts to be used to form the foundation of a roleplay. One or more can all be included to formulate whatever RP we end up engaging in.
-Magical Girl Academies: Think Harry Potter but for smutty, commercialized Magical Girls who fight Tentacle monsters and demonic invaders for live entertainment. The fate of the world is truly at stake, but walking superweapon magical girls are all the rage, and media has wasted no time jumping on their efforts to boost ratings.
-Monster Girl Harem: Preferably a sort of reverse harem, with one female and a harem of futanari monster girls. Usually set in a modern environment. Something like Monster Musume. But this also works well in a pure fantasy setting.
-Sci Fi/Fantasy Isekai: I love the concept of someone from a science fiction setting, like a space ranger, being stranded on an exotic fantasy world and having to survive.
-Dystopian Superheroes: A sort of futuristic setting where superheroes and villains have corporate sponsors, struggle to maintain social media presences, and have been reduced to borderline WWE style entertainment for the masses. Heroes and Villains are trained, and thrown into a rough world where defeat can mean a paycut at best, public humiliation at worst. All televised, heavily organised and manipulated for pure entertainment.

And for Kinks. By no means an exhaustive list. But it will do.
-Mother/Daughter incest.
-Anthro-humanoids *Bonus points for being willing to play a Futanari Unicorn Anthro*
-Body/genital worship
-Age/Size difference
-Exhibitionism
-Excessive Semen/Mild inflationism
-Ahaego
-Tentacles

Back
Top Bottom