Femboi Slut Naruto/Fandom bois for Mommy Futas and others!

SweetandSour

Here for the Money
Heya! So I'm Sas and been craving some femboy fun so! So first off no one liners, no generic "hi, wanna rp?" Nonsense, bleh. Im being upfront here and putting my cards out, lets brainstorm, tell me what you like most, whats on your mind, etc. I do a solid 1 to 3 paragraphs. Your real life gender means little to me. Hell I'm playing guys, I can't judge.

So Im looking for slutty, sloppy, degrading and humilating fun as my boi becomes your sissy fucktoy to your liking. The worst you treat me/my characters in rp, happier I am. I can so sweeter stuff too so don't be shy to ask! Depravity is depravity, neither sweet nor sour. Can be either or both.

Current craving: Blackmailed Into Prostitution by a bully <3, I want tension and build up, but also to start with the dynamic established but now gonna escalate.

Id love a soft but cruel Mommy dom to corrupt and exploit ny character and sees it as a kindness "A man? Sweetie your lying to yourself." Type stuff is a weak point

Plot ideas

I'm in love!

Sissys Onlyfans- Whats good having a sissy if you don't profit off humilating them? Simple solution: Stream and upload their entire transformation for the world to laugh at.
6 years- 6 years ago you started bullying me, now they are your 24/7 sissy skut, have fun with the final product: A sissy puppy whore.

Stolen Inheritance- whether step daddy or mommy or real daddy, a sissy bitch is bout to lose their inheritance to become an ideal sissy slave.

Humilation is Magic- Something like this as a basis?

Any of these scenes
Put to work
Sissy Sitter
Fetch Bitch
Trapped
Best Roommate ever
Revenge of IT

New pics! NSFW
Gurls have fun
Its called Fashion
Are you proud Daddy?

First Time
The point of Breasts
Goals!
Easter Eggs are everywhere
<3 more naked than naked
Bunny's <3 Math
Sassy
So cute!
Love her!
Wanna be her!
Better than a paper bqg
White Boi Future
Gym time!
Nosehooks <3
How to fuck a Sissy
A proper Sissy
Training!
Good Gurl

Pictures! NSFW and a visual kink list
Would to play him!
Pwned Sissy Noob
Cosplay Boi
Everytime I try to date a girl, Big Bro sends them this
How Bimbois fall in love
Treat me like I'm Stupid
Daddy says I have to pay him back for my boobies!
A sluts a slut
Daddy says Sissys should be ruined
Can't Cum when Empty
I <3 Pink!
Big hair, big ass, gimme big cock plz!
Please! Pretty pretty please!
Poison my mind!
Tits so big I can barely crawl!
Wed and Bred
Your new punk cum dumpI
"I-Ill b-be a good whore aaand make lots oh money."
One Week Later
Tragic yet hot
OMG I wanna do this! Exactly this.
Totally craving This!
Marked forever

Play bys/Fandoms I'd love to play as, all aged up with pics to fit
Ben Tennyson
Link
Cloud Strife
Deku/Midoriya
Eijiro Kirishima

We can talk more when messaged! Hope to hear from you soon! Only limits are diapers and baby stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom