Fx Male Jedi: Fallen Order

Grimoire

The Book of Love
So, I just got through playing this Rather Excellent Game, and it managed to do something that I didn't think it could! It actually got me super back into Star Wars because it reminded me of all the best parts of growing up on the Extended Universe books/comics/etc.

I was hit by the biggest craving to do something between Nightsister Merrin and the giant ginger dork, Cal Kestis. The last Nightsister, and for all anyone knows, one of the absolute last Jedi Knights. I think they could make for an absolutely adorable couple and would love to see that play out. But being that we may or may not ever get a sequel to this game that confirms such things? I want to do my own.

What am I looking for here? I'm looking for someone to play Cal Kestis to my Merrin, or a genderswapped Merrin while I take a genderswapped Cal. I'm not picky on this one. A few things before I go any further!

- I'm a pretty darn experienced roleplayer. I've been at this 15 years or so, can post at any length needed or desired. I'm not a hardass about length, but my action posts will be lengthy and my dialogue posts can be quite short.
- I don't intend for this to be anything major. A couple of plot starters will be posted below ranging in smut and plot content.
- My much-abbreviated F-List. My kinks are wide and varied, and am generally pretty happy to accommodate!

Alrighty. As for a few plot-starters...

- Fallen Order 2: We brainstorm a continuation of the game's story -- it's still fresh in my mind, and there's lots of years between Fallen Order and New Hope to play around with. Super variable on this, I just really liked the game.
- Nightmother: Well, it's not lost on me that there's one way to bring new Nightsisters into the world. Basically, breeding is a big kink of mine! And a serious-minded girl like Merrin might push for Cal to pop a baby in her so that a new lineage of Force Users can be ushered into the world.
Simple Romance: They decide not to do anything of great import. No more grand adventures, as such. Just living life, keeping one eye to the future. Long nights on the Mantis lead to two hot-blooded youths finding some comfort between themselves. Can be simple smut, a bit of comedy... a touch of sci-fi slice of life.

I think that covers it for now! I RP through PMs or Discord primarily, so feel free to send me a PM!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom