Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You And Your Friend: A House of Three Story (looking for two playing F for a poly supernatural rp)

I really like incorporating music into rps so here's a song to set the mood a bit: You and Your Friend by Snake River Conspiracy

I am looking for two people playing F for a supernatural poly story. I want to be clear I'm not looking for a role that is all threesome fetish and two girls basically worshiping my male character. (I mean I won't complain if that's your kink...) what I have in mind is a more equal relationship where we're three people who are all tangled up romantically and erotically together. I'm hoping for it to also be story based and for us to shoot for multi-para responses. I'd love to talk world-building and plot with both of you. I'm also new so I might not necessarily know how to set that up just yet...

Anyway my basic idea is that we are in a world much like our own, except that the supernatural is real and prevalent in society. Instead of CEOs and businessmen ruling the world, much of the elite are particularly powerful supernatural creatures (hereditary families of wizards, age old vampires, maybe a dragon or two etc.) I would be a young warlock who is the son of a wealthy and powerful Magister (a particularly powerful magic user) and decides to take a gap year at his father's Corsican villa. You two could play two friends that he invites along for the gap year and hilarious, dramatic, romantic and erotic hijinks ensue. I'm very into character driven stories and I do want this to be a story of some kind. Your character could be any type of supernatural creature: witch, vampire, werewolf, ghost etc. or even a totally normal human. Looking forward to hearing from you and making a fun story with you both!

Back
Top Bottom