Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Where do roleplays happen?

Hi, I'm new here so I don't have much knowledge of how to utilise this place other than what I have read in the rules and Q and A thread here. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this and if this is a silly question, but I am mostly just wondering how things work here.

I get the request posting to find a partner but once you have found a partner where would you conduct the roleplay? Would you use the pm system? A private thread (if that is a thing)? Or move to another app like discord? Or are all these things possible and I can decide between them?

I hope that makes sense. Sorry for the trouble as I said I'm new. Any advice would be appreciated.

You don't need to apologise, asking questions is the best way to learn.

You've got it right. Once you've created a Request Thread, or found one that interests you, you could use any of those methods to get a story going. Some people prefer Private Messages, while others like to write via threads. As it stands, there aren't any "Private" threads.

It really comes down to what you and your partner decide on. Personally, I do a bit of both. And it's definitely one of the questions I ask when I'm planning a roleplay with someone.

You don't need to apologise, asking questions is the best way to learn.

You've got it right. Once you've created a Request Thread, or found one that interests you, you could use any of those methods to get a story going. Some people prefer Private Messages, while others like to write via threads. As it stands, there aren't any "Private" threads.

It really comes down to what you and your partner decide on. Personally, I do a bit of both. And it's definitely one of the questions I ask when I'm planning a roleplay with someone.
Thanks for the info Praxis. I will definitely think about it and talk with any future partners about the best option then. Thank you for your advice.

Back
Top Bottom