Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The World That Remains (CasualVelociraptor x Gina in Orange)

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
Suyin Cheng wandered Chains, one of the most notorious Party Cars in Ark HT-1453, all decked out in her official armor and packing a pump shotgun, club, and stun gun. Behind the helmet, however, was a look of fear. As she’d been trained by the Brakemasters, Officer Cheng’s eyes and head darted around rapidly between different points, shotgun always raised and riot shield on her back as vaguely human shapes swung between shipping container trees on ropes and multicolored lights illuminated all.

She’d patrolled the Third Class and Tail cars long enough to know the dangers they posed. Booby trapped machinery, men built like monsters, even a rusty nail; there was a procedure to dealing with everything. But when she tried to get an explanation of how to manage in the Party Cars, she was told to turn away from such questions.

Not knowing what to be afraid of, especially when all the activities she saw going in between chains of people (hence the car name Chains) seemed so much fun, was even more terrifying. Were the lights meant to blind her? Was the music a siren song to lure Sue to her doom?

And then the moans of a raven haired woman snapped her out of all that as she saw another woman kneeling between the first’s legs to...to...oh, what was that? It looked so...enticing and yet, why was the woman who was receiving such treatment screaming so? Was this to be Suyin’s fate if she let her guard down even for just a second? And was such a fate, such a punishment, really so bad as all that?

Last edited:
A haze of misty vapor filled the spacious room, flashing neon lights diffusing through the fog and the gyrating bodies that inhabited it. The pounding music reverberated through the young brunette's body and limbs as she too succumbed to its entrancing rhythm. Wearing only a gray tanktop with no bra underneath, and a pair of olive green underwear, her skirt had disappeared...somewhere, lost in the push and pull of youthful bodies as they swayed together in chain-like patterns, all of them in various states of undress. She'd been groped, kissed, bitten, spanked, pinched, and likely so much more in the train car they call Chains. It was as if the the music, the touching, the heat, and the sex were all swirled together into a thick suffocating liquid, and Thea Cassavetes was completely immersed in it. At least that's what the vast amounts of drugs and alcohol in her system told her senses.

She had been somewhere near a wall, pressed between two warm bodies, swaying along, but now she was being pulled, grasped by the wrist, stumbling off balance as her feet tried to keep up with the movement. Abruptly she stopped, colliding with the person who dragged her away. Though still in Chains, there were fewer bodies there. Thea had been whisked away from the crowd to somewhere with breathing room. Whether that meant it was secluded or not, she couldn't say.

This person she was pressed against now, this woman, felt slender, taller than her, and completely naked to the touch. Through her narrowly opened eyes, Thea could just say the lights behind the woman highlight her lush, dark hair. She felt the woman's arms encircle her, the woman's lips smother against her own. The kiss ended just as she realized it was happening. Next there was pressure on her shoulders, insisting that the young woman lower herself to the ground. Her body must have acquiesced as Thea could feel the rumbling floor under her knees. A grip in her hair pulled her face forward. Thea's hands found bare thighs as they weakly sought a some support.

Drunk and high though she was, Thea could still recognize the shape and scent of a woman's sex when her face became wedged against it. In that, her mind found some clarity of purpose, and instinct took over.

Soon after, the raven haired woman's moans and laughter rivaled the thrumming music in volume as she announced the pleasure given to her by Thea's nimble tongue to everyone around. This included the armor clad security officer who had chosen this time to stumble upon them. Failing to notice of course, Thea continued eating the woman out.

Jennifer Connolly’s mouth fell open in a wordless moan, her eyes becoming half lidded as soon as Thea’s tongue touched her folds. She’d heard the Greek woman was a fresh arrival from the Climb Party Car (which featured some rock climbing, but was mostly known for strippers who could climb and spin between a forest of poles). She’d also heard rumors of Thea’s prowess that made her interested. However, nothing could have prepared her for such...witchcraft.

Her hips jogged on the woman’s face eagerly and she belted out her verbal confirmation of her orgasm inside of a minute. Jennifer had already been fucked multiple times tonight by Hana and Kelly, her Japanese and black partners respectively, and that was probably a lot of the reason why she was so sensitive, but still, the new girl looked so hot with Jenny’s cum on her face and had skills and UNF! Jenny knew she needed Thea- now. Of course, Thea could move freely between chains, but Jenny wanted to make sure Thea found her home chain and fast, since she could already see the audience circling.

“Ohhh, Thea! Come join the Connolly Chain,” Jennifer panted breathlessly, as she nodded and the two other women she trusted with her soul each sucked on a nipple and waved to the Greek goddess. “Hana, Kelly and I simply must have you in our Tain tonight,” she added, pointing to each of them as she said their name in turn. “If you pass our...initiation, we’ll love you like you’ve never been loved before.”

Tains were the shipping containers on the second floor of the car that often consisted of a bed big enough for up to ten people to sleep, a pile of clothes and not much else. More importantly, it was where these free women would climb or swing to for a night of debauchery after partying their hearts out on and around the lower containers on the first floor. The same story was true in the adjoining Ballers club car for gay men or the Liquid club car situated in between Ballers and Chains for everyone else under the rainbow, although they called their containers Boxes and Tanks respectively.

Suyin knew she was supposed to be stopping this, but was rooted to the spot as she watched real, live lesbian sex unfold for the first time in her young life and slowly comprehended it. Although she was tempted by the view of Jennifer’s body, her eyes soon were instead magnetized on Thea’s panties, soaked through with arousal and lips visible as a result, and the kneeling woman’s thin shirt. And oh, what full breasts yearned to be free of it!

“Mmm, you like what you see, dirty boot?” a woman whispered in Sue’s ear, throwing a common perjorative for Ark Security back at her.

“It’s a girl boot too! Those are rare. And sexy ones even more so. You’re quite the prize,” a second woman giggled, pointing out where the armor conformed to Officer Cheng’s figure, but not touching, both out of respect for the other woman’s personal space and to avoid being arrested. Still, the delicate Chinese-American woman’s panties became a little damp at that.

“I’m sure that armor’s heavy on you,” a third woman purred and took off her top, wiggling her breasts in the security guard’s face. “All you have to do is tilt that face shield up and say what you want, what you need, and I’ll show you what it’s like to break the rules for once.”

That easy, huh? Sue wondered, barely able to hear her own thoughts over the music.

She almost gave in once she saw Hana. For one thing she’d hardly ever seen another East Asian, let alone an East Asian woman. For another, she could now more easily see herself in a chain of these people...losing everything she’d worked so hard for...becoming chained to them by pleasure...maybe being truly free?

Sergeant Suyin Cheng of Ark Security, however, shook her head in derision to banish temptation from her mind. In an instant she grabbed Thea by the waist from behind, using her baton to lock her into place and her shotgun to wave people away and shouted, “Actually, Jenny, she’s coming with me to the Seal.”

Once they noticed this, a hundred plus angry lesbians swarmed her and started throwing food and liquor, calling her “Brownshirt,” “Fash!” or “Fashy!” and crowding her in an attempt to surround them both and reverse Thea’s arrest. Many hands reached around Sue’s weapon and grabbed at Thea’s clothes to pull her back, only managing to tear her shirt apart and leave her without panties as a result. Sue had faced down hordes of rioting workers before, waving crude axes, hammers, machetes and more like scorpions with their stingers; she was more afraid of these women.

But once Sue pressed the emergency door open button on her wrist, the six inch wrought iron door quickly consumed her and her charge and just as hastily slammed behind them, preventing any hope of rescue. And as soon as Sue had arrested Thea, the cuffs neutralized the First Class microchip that had been planted in her wrist as a child by her parents‘ consent upon boarding, preventing her from scanning the door, or any of the free movement between all the 1,001 cars here she would normally enjoy for the next 24 hours by default- more if the officer so chose.

But Thea might at least hope that she wasn’t in the custody of an officer who was inclined to open the exit door in this Seal and throw her out into the unforgiving Outworld, the nearly uninhabitable surface world. They were traveling through the Ohio Valley Desert in the middle of the night too, so temperatures could drop to -100 degrees and a naked woman would last maybe fifteen minutes out there without shelter before freezing to death. Less if she was raped and eaten alive by mutated Reapers, and longer but with a more torturous, hellish existence if Gas Nomads drove by in their nightmare vehicles and made her a breeder. Those were the stories they taught in Placement School, at least.

Banging on the door from the mobbing women gave way to the music from Chains and Liquid as they apparently forgot all about Thea. Suyin for her part was relieved to finally be able to focus on the task at hand; and spending the night in the Seal making the girl sober up for a single violation of Section 245- public lewd behavior- beat bunking with the men in her unit and enduring their comments and passes. Yet it took a lot of fortitude not to move her hand lower than the suspect’s shoulders, or glance for too long at her intimate parts.

“Thea Cassavetes, 24, daughter of Georg and Sophia Cassavetes, First Class,” Sue read robotically from the holographic file that popped up on her wrist. “After graduation you got arrested for public intoxication and assault before being assigned to the Fishery.”

The latter made Sue think of Thea naked aside from a snorkel and swimming around the tank spearing fish, which was something that happened in the Fishery but was not helpful to think about. Regardless, she continued, “After that, you worked as a waitress in various restaurant cars, had multiple other arrests for battery and public urination, and then were a stripper at Climb for the past year. Until a month ago when you decided to quit that job to be a layabout here at Chains.”

Sue then took the handcuffs off, but stood closer to prevent Thea from going anywhere. “My name is Sergeant Suyin Cheng, but you may call me Sergeant or Officer,” she explained firmly. “I want to help you, Thea, but you have to cooperate...or my colleagues might not see things my way. You had every privilege, every luxury, and so much opportunity, Ms. Cassavetes...people would literally kill to be in your shoes. So why throw all that away? Why worry your parents so? Is all this madness worth it?”

Last edited:
Thea may as well have been a 110 pound rag doll as the officer hauled her out from between Jennifer's legs. Her limbs flailed in non-resistance, her legs only able to support the young woman with the forceful support of her abductor.

The minutes that followed were an indecipherable mess to Thea. Loud, angry voices abused her senses, one calling out clear, authoritative commands from just behind her ear, and several dozen others furiously howling from every other direction. Outstretched hands reached for her, but the normal, moody atmosphere of Chains had warped into something frightening and vicious to the drugged and intoxicated young woman. Her subconscious welcomed the stern grip at her waist that sought to extricate them both from it.

Escaping the car with only a heavily ripped shirt and several new scratches on her body, Thea shrunk beneath the beaming fluorescent lights that now welcomed her to the sterile detention car. "Ffffuuuuuckkk," she groaned, raising her handcuffed hands to shield her eyes. The officer, who Thea had managed to work out was a woman, began speaking dryly to her, naming places and words that rang familiar, but thoroughly unimportant. As it dawned on her that she was being arrested, Thea slurred a whiny response, "I didn't do anythinggg. Leave me alonnnne."

Her chestnut hair disheveled and hanging about her pale face, Thea pulled away once the handcuffs were removed, intending to do so forcefully, though her musculature was more gelatin than iron. Thea stumbled and fell to her knees in the small space that Suyin had blocked her into. "Fuck," she swore again, feeling the jot more in her head than her knees. "Why am I naked?" she wondered aloud, just opening her eyes enough to discover her minimal state of dress.

She squinted up at Suyin, taking her in for the first time. The mention of her parents managed to cut just enough through her mind fog to warrant a response. "What do you know about my parents? Like...like they fucking care what I do. You don't know shit....officer." Thea clumsily swiped the hair from her face to offer a drunken smirk to the officer, as way of explaining what she thought of her parents 'concern'. Thea sat back and planted her hands behind her for support. The floor felt uncomfortably cold on her bare ass, but she was lucid enough to recognize that standing again was beyond her at the moment.

"I don't know them very well," Suyin said calmly as she shined a bright light on Thea's face and splashed a cold bucket of water on her head, refusing to be rattled by the other woman's insolence and needing her to concentrate. "What I do know is they're offering me a lot of money on the side to drag your bare ass home, which I refused because I'm not that kind of officer," she sniffed, feeling a little bit of contempt still for Thea's willingness to waste her life, while Sue couldn't even dream of having the chance to party half as hard as Thea clearly got to. Or even some of her fellow officers, who traded money, drugs, and even sexual favors for leniency.

"Speaking of which," she continued, unable to help herself from grinning at her own joke, "you're naked because you were willingly participating in public lewdness. Not only could I have you booked and formally charged if your parents didn't have...influence, but Chains could have their food, water and power cut off or worse, everyone could be deported to Third Class, the Tail, or off the train for your and their repeated misbehavior. So, you put everyone that claims to care about you, but probably just wants to use you for kicks, at risk by not doing your business in private. It seems you're in a bit of a sticky situation whatever you do, though; one of your own making. It's a choice between going through a night here to sober up and then getting sent to the Work Processing car to find a real job or going back to your parents."

Then Officer Cheng leaned against the wall as continual visual exposure to water trickling down and Thea's pleasing curves was making her heart rate climb significantly. "There is, however," the security guard grinned...

"Another way."

Perhaps out of the mouth of any other Ark Security officer, that would have led to pressured sexual acts of dubious consent. But Suyin was not one for such, and had in fact never been so much as kissed. She let Thea stew with that possibility for a moment though, in order to put her on the back foot as Sue looked out the window at the radioactive desert that seemed to stretch into eternity. Then she tossed another bucket of water at her to make sure she was sobered up for what she was about to say.

"Command believes that there's a drug smuggling operation passing through Chains. And not just any type of drug, either." Meaning the kind that Stellar LLC looked the other way on in order to make the masses more compliant. "Its street name is 'Chronos.' We believe this has been illegally taken from our supply of..." The chemical name was long and confusing, so Sue resisted her urge to be a dork about it, and instead of nerding out explained, "medical coma inducing drugs used to treat seriously brain damaged patients or suspend especially violent inmates by someone in the Corrections Cars and sold on the black market. When modified, Chronos freezes the user in place and gives them what has been described by other confidential informants as a 'complete out of body experience.' It's quickly becoming an epidemic that's killed two people and sickened fifty, and we believe the profits are being used to fund a potential rebellion by the Tail. The thing about drug smuggling operations on a train this large is that if even one car's operations are disrupted, then the entire thing could be traced and then crushed. But we need to take them down before we reach the Washington DC Metro for our resupply, or the smugglers will sneak off, lie low, and board some other train."

"If you've been paying attention, this is where you come in, Thea. You can do something useful for once by helping me go undercover in Chains. I'll pretend that I've resigned the force to become a lifer at Chains, and then you'll help me earn the trust of the women, find out who's behind the Chains side of the Chronos drug trade, and get her to flip on their supplier. If this doesn't work, then Command will break down the door and, like I mentioned, it won't be pretty. But if this leads to a successful arrest, then your criminal record will be expunged and you'll be allowed to do as you please. Do I have your cooperation?"

"Haaaaaahhh!" Thea shuddered heavily, wrapping her arms around herself and the soaked remains of her tattered clothing. Her senses that a moment ago were hovering just above consciousness received a jolt of adrenaline as the young woman tensed against the cold. "What....the....fuck...?" she stuttered angrily through chattering teeth.

Through the wet hair plastered over her face, Thea glared up at Suyin incredulously. The idea that such punishments could arise from "public lewdness" seemed absolutely preposterous. There was nothing new about women openly screwing around in Chains. In her last moment of lucidity in the party car, Thea recalled seeing no less than three sets of partners doing just that.

Of course this all stemmed from her parents and their influence. The socialite couple were no better than your average twenty-something layabouts when it came to exhibiting personal responsibility. They only did so with the heir or respectability, wasting their days around dressing up and drinking wine with the other well off snobs.

Huddled in the corner with her knees drawn up to her chest, Thea cut through the officer's lecturing, "I don't fucking care, ok?" Some color returned as she got worked up with frustration. She silently glowered at the officer standing over her as Suyin explained her offer, feeling nothing but contempt for it all. The train's governing officials, whom her parents schmoozed at every chance, and their pets in the police force always seemed to drum up some rebellion or another. Hollow reasons to inspire fear in the people and keep them underfoot. In Suyin, Thea saw a true believer of the authority. It was evident in the way she announced all of this with such self importance.

'Who gives a fuck what trippy shit the people in Chains or anywhere on this miserable train use to fry their brain?' she thought. 'It's all meaningless anyway.' The only options anyone had in this life were to slave away at some assigned job, wield violent authority over those that do, or mind fuck yourself through the day with whatever and whoever you can get your hands on. More and more, Thea found herself opting into option 3.

Her head aching from her progressive sobriety under the bright lights, Thea hardly picked up on the details, but grasped the point. She had no doubt that the train's administrators could and would force her into a more wretched role and life than those she had already fled. And to be whisked away under her parents protection would mean a complete loss of independence, living life as their vacuous trophy daughter to be whored out some official's son, no thanks.

Thea ran her fingers through her hair, pulling it from her face to tuck it over the back of her head. "Ugh, fine. Whatever. I'll play your stupid 'undercover' bullshit. Now can you get me some clothes or a fucking blanket? God I just need some sleep," she responded, her tone softening despite her vulgarities. Thea glanced up over her knees at Suyin's face for the first time minus the outright animosity. Despite the imposing riot garb, she seemed young and innocent in a way, with a passionate energy to her. The girl's cheeks flushed a light pink and she looked away.

Suyin didn’t challenge anything Thea said, act authoritatively, or demand anything the way Thea might expect from her prior behavior. Instead, she nodded and said, “Will do, Thea,” then unlocked a hidden computer terminal and placed an order over the Pneuma tube delivery system for clothes in her and Thea’s sizes to Seal #364. After that, she had her microchip digitally masked by a scanner with a fake profile over her own, only allowing the access that someone from Second Class would normally have- everything up to and including Second Class, but not First.

Not that she’d gone up to First Class much anyway, either to patrol or get any periodic “shore leave” as it were. The boys in her unit always invited her but she always declined, as would usually get them out of the barracks for a few days drinking, whoring, and occasionally getting to beat up Tailie prisoners while the cameras were “malfunctioning.” Fearing that one of them would drunkenly make a move on her as opposed to their regular harassment, or involve her in something unconscionable (more than what she usually saw, anyhow), she usually stayed home and appreciated the time to workout, scratch her own itch by masturbating, and read. Mostly the usual ebooks, news sites, etc., but occasionally she was able to save up for the exorbitant price of a physical book these days, and Sue appreciated the feeling of paper in her hands.

Once the clothes arrived, Suyin gave Thea her new clothes, and proceeded to take off her riot gear and strip nonchalantly. Once she was naked, Ms. Cheng unpinned her hair, letting it fall down to her shoulders, and redressed just as efficiently. She wasn’t embarrassed about her bare body, but saw no reason why she should linger in this vulnerable state and had learned never to waste a single moment or motion, so her movements were mechanical yet also fluid, with a practiced grace to them.

But in the thirty seconds or so that Sue was nude, Thea would be able to notice the curve of her slender neck and collar bone, brown nipples atop firm but still soft looking B cup breasts, athletic torso and abs, strong hips, slender legs, and of course her hairy mound. Due to the force’s high standards of hygiene, showers were frequent for Sue but water was limited. She timed her showers only to when the men wouldn’t be there, and what’s more, she had to shave her legs and pits quickly with a men’s electric razor that she hated the sensation from and consequently didn’t want anywhere near her restricted zone. Plus she had neither the time nor inclination to risk her career pursuing intimate relations, and so she didn’t see the point.

All that having been done, Sue did look a little flustered when she noticed that her shirt and jean skirt were a tad small on her, since the last time she’d been sized for civilian clothes was at 16. She was still able to walk around without any problems, though, and so didn’t complain.

“Rest well, Thea,” Suyin said with a soft smile and a twinkle in her hazel eyes. “In the morning, my new life begins.” It didn’t sound so bad when she said it out loud like that...

Then, around 5 AM, Sue woke up as she normally did and began her morning workout. There wasn’t much space to do that, meaning her options were pushups, curls and pull-ups on the very same metal bar she’d used to chain up and interrogate Thea last night. In order to not get her clothes stained with sweat, Suyin set them next to one more bucket of cold water she’d use to quickly douse herself when done and a towel.

That meant that she’d be working out naked, something that she’d never done before. In truth, like that bare breasted woman had said last night, Sue did get a little bit of a thrill from breaking the rules- just this once. She was cognizant, of course, that she wasn’t alone, and pursed her lips to keep from making too much noise while Thea still slept; yet despite her efforts a small grunt or moan escaped due to the strain she was putting on herself.

Last edited:
Thea turned to face the wall opposite the officer, so as to bare only her back as she removed the remnants of her tank top and replaced them with the new blouse that Suyin requisitioned for her. Her back muscles displayed a slender tone, thanks to the time she spent dancing. The garment fit her nicely, wrapping about her chest and upper body in what could be called a flattering way, though Thea would have loved a thick, oversized hoodie to warm up beneath instead. Without a bra, her nipples visibly pressed against the shirt's fabric.

The jeans took some effort, as the young woman's fine motor skills were still lacking. She gradually worked them up and over her hips, finally allowing a barrier between her ass and the floor. After a couple fumbling attempts, she simply gave up on buttoning the front. Thea settled in the corner, drawing her knees up and leaning back and sideways against the supportive walls. She considered Suyin one last time. This person responsible for her arrest seemed to have taken on a much friendlier demeanor. The tension in the small space had vanished, and Thea quickly drifted off to sleep.

She woke sometime later after a fitful night of detox sleep. No longer propped up in the corner, Thea had sprawled out awkwardly along the wall's edge. Her eyes blinked repeatedly in adjustment to the light. To her surprise, what came into focus in Thea's vision was Suyin's naked form completing a set of pull-ups, her taut ass and muscular legs raising and lowering, a shine of sweat glistening on her skin. The young brunette rubbed the sleep from her eyes and covered her mouth to silence her yawn as she watched the display with interest. Unbidden thoughts wound their way into her still foggy brain, of feeling the other woman's toned muscles. They soon transitioned to Thea imagining herself between the officer's thighs.

As often occurred during her morning fantasizing, Thea's hand drifted to her nethers of it's own accord, and, finding the front of her pants open, proceeded to distribute the bit of moisture about her lips. Ignoring the voice in her head that was telling her what a poor time and place this was for some self pleasure, Thea continued, delving a finger into her pussy as she watched Suyin's muscles flex with each lift. Without meaning to, she let a soft gasp pass from her lips.

Suyin considered what would be needed to survive in Chains. Meaning, for her, not getting lost in a haze of pleasure as she focused on her work finding the drug dealer. And as her workout finished and the officer realized that there was still plenty of arousal still trapped in her mind as a result of the events of last night’s public sexual acts, Sue could only think of one avenue of relief. Not noticing that she had an audience, Sue began imagining what it would have been like to give in to the seductive lesbians of Chains, and especially to be the one with Thea between her legs in front of everyone instead of Jenny.

She heard a couple soft gasps as Suyin began masturbating, but didn’t think that Thea was up yet. Still, the possibility that she could get up as Sue’s slender yet powerful fingers traveled all over her swollen lips was intriguing to her. She also started looking in Thea’s general direction with her eyes closed and imagining her both in her short shirt and panties from last night and naked swimming in the Fishery. Then playing with her nipples, showing off a little more of her figure, and inserting a couple fingers in herself, all while keeping her moans suppressed by biting her lip to try to keep Thea from actually waking up. It was hot to be on that razor’s edge of right and wrong. To be so unabashedly horny. With a confidential informant twenty feet away, no less!

Suyin now imagined Thea eating her out in all sorts of interesting positions. Followed the tall Greek woman sucking on her nipples after giving her sexy Asian girl two or three orgasms and ordering her to return the favor. And Suyin was proving in her mind just how good she was at following orders...

With how horny and wet she was, and how long it had been since she’d touched herself, it didn’t take long at all. The highly suppressed virgin moaned out, “Fuck, Theaaaah” under her breath as she imagined giving herself up to Thea completely in a climax her Greek goddess induced in her. Then quickly got showered and dressed.

Back
Top Bottom