Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lady and the Gladiator

Bull strode from the arena, proud, erect, seemingly oblivious to the cheers of the crowd. Away from the public gaze, his shoulders slumped as slaves relieved him of his sword and armour, to be taken away, cleaned, polished and sharpened, ready for his next fight, whenever that might be.

He made his way to his cell, stripped to his loin cloth, stained like his body with sweat, blood, shit and piss. As always, this was the time when he began to think about what had just happened, about the man he had killed. Contests were getting tougher, his opponents stronger, faster and more agile. Or was it that he was getting weaker, slower and less nimble? No, that was not the way to think. He had been warned against that way of thinking during his initial training. ‘Fights, the real fights, go on in your head. That’s where they are won and where they are lost.’ Maybe he was just getting tired, tired of this business and all that went with it.

Speaking of which.

The gangmaster was waiting at the entrance to his cell.

‘Just the one tonight,’ he grinned at Bull’s surprised expression. ‘She’s sent the others away. Said she’d be back later. She left that.’ He nodded his head into the cell.

Bull pushed back the curtain that provided the only privacy and saw his stone bench covered by a long embroidered cushion.

The gangmaster turned to leave, then stopped. ‘I almost forgot, she’s says not to clean yourself up.’ No surprise there. Bull went inside the flopped down on the cushion. He had barely rested his head against the wall when the gangmaster was back. ‘Oh I almost forgot. She wants you chained.’ He knelt and snapped the shackles on Bull wrists.

Bull closed his eyes. He was already forming an impression of what his visitor would be like: rich enough to pay for exclusive access; with the authority to send the other women away; someone who saw him as dangerous or liked to fantasise that he was.

When he opened his eyes, she was there, in the doorway. Tall, with a superior elegance, wearing a simple blue dress that showed only her feet, hands and neck – all wrinkled – and no jewellery. A Senator’s wife, one of the most senior ones, or even from the Palace. He’d not seen her before and had never heard anyone talk of someone like this visiting the fighters.

He tried to imagine her naked. Her tits were pushing against the dress, and the material was stretched across her hips and clung to thick thighs. She saw his eyes undress her as she stepped into the cubicle, slowly like she was in a procession, exaggerating the sway of her hips and bounce of her breasts.

She’d left the curtain open.

‘Why do they call you Bull?’ she asked, seemingly for something to say.

‘I’ve always been called that, from when I was a kid. Because of my size, I suppose.’

Bull waited, as he would in the arena, studying his opponent’s moves.

‘Julia says it’s because you’ve got huge bollocks, a thick prick, and can service a whole herd.’

Bull said nothing. He remembered Julia.

‘Have you rutted lately?’

She liked to talk dirty. Was this to arouse him or her?

‘Not for two months now. I’ve been at camp, in training.’

‘Bet you’ve tossed yourself off plenty.’

‘No,’ keeping it matter-of-fact, ‘not allowed. They like us mean when we fight.’

She moved a step closer. Perfume wafted across, subtle, flowery.

‘Take that kit off. Let me see what you’ve got.’

He untied the cloth and tossed the filthy rag into the corner. Some women like to smell it; she didn’t even look at it.

His cock lay soft across his thigh. She raised an eyebrow. ‘It was a tough fight,’ he shrugged. Which was true. No need to mention that, well, wrinkled skin didn’t exactly turn him on, nor would the tits that would sag and flop around, nor would her flabby ass.

She’d taken a step closer as he’d spoke. He lurched forward as if to grab her, but failed by a hand’s breadth. She didn’t step back, but her chest heaved and her nostrils flared. The chains on his shackles rattled – he made sure of that.

‘Fuck the fight,’ she was beginning to remove her dress. Women of her rank had slaves to do that, but her fingers were fast and practiced. The dress was soon around her feet on the compacted dirt of the floor, leaving her standing in a silk breast band and a linen loin cloth, both matching the blue of her dress. ‘You’ve had tougher fights that than. You just don’t fancy fucking a shrivelled prune. That’s the truth, isn’t it.’ She was releasing her breasts now. Just as Bull anticipated, they flopped out, no natural bounce, but the nipples stood proud. ‘Don’t worry – I know that is what men think. It’s what my husband calls me when he sees me like this, which isn’t very often nowadays.’ Her hands had untied the knot in her loin cloth, but she held it in place.

She moved closer, stepping of her dress, and dropped the back of the loin cloth, holding it in front of her belly to dangle down to her knees, before whisking it away, to reveal her belly covered in a carefully trimmed thatch of black and grey hair.

‘Like it? Unusual, isn’t it. But I like to be different.’

Bull stared. He had seldom seen any body hair on a woman and nothing like this.

‘My husband says that fucking me is like having it off with a wild animal. He finds it a real turn on, at least he used to.’

The woman parted her thighs slightly.

‘You were wrong about my thighs. The skin may be wrinkled, but this isn’t flab.’ She slapped her right hand on her thigh. ‘This is solid muscle. I could crack your nuts with these if I wanted to.’

She reached down and picked up his cock with the tips of her fingers, then let it go.

‘I wonder.’ She walked across he cell and picked up his loin cloth, fingering it, sniffing. ‘That’s it, isn’t it. You came when you killed him. that’s why you can’t get hard yet.’

Bull gave a brief nod.

‘Did he shit himself when you killed him? I’m told they always do. I wish I could be close enough to smell it.’

She walked back across the cell and dropped to her knees beside him.

‘Let’s see what I can do to get that flag up the pole.’

She lowered her head onto his chest, just below his throat. Her breath was warm as it trickled onto her skin. Her tongue was soft and wet as she licked her way southwards, cleaning the skin and lingering around his nipples for a nibble and a bite. Bull closed his eyes and leaned back to enjoy the pleasure. Most of his visitors were interested in what he would do to them. He only opened his eyes when she’d reached his navel and stopped.

‘You don’t mind, do you, if you’re seen like this.’ It was a statement, not a question. ‘I don’t mind having my ass in the air like this. Let them form a queue to watch if they want.’

She lowered her head and Bull closed his eyes, not sure of what to expect as her mouth neared his stiffening cock, but her tongue bypassed it on its way down his left leg and stopped just short of his balls when it had worked its way up his right. He opened his eyes again to see her looking at him from under her eyelids.

When she was sure he was watching, she lifted his right ball, opened her mouth wide and took it inside, sucking and gnawing gently.

‘Did you enjoy that?’ she grinned as she pulled her head away. ‘Were you nervous that I might bite it off.’ She grinned. ‘One of my bodyguards tried to rape me once. He was a big guy like you, but my husband had his balls cut off and sold him as a eunuch.’ She bent and sucked in his left ball. More work with her tongue, some nibbling, then she spat it out and spoke again. ‘Do you have nightmares about losing your balls. I saw a fighter lose on in a fight once, but he went on to win before he passed out. Would he be able to fight again after that?’ Her face went thoughtful. ‘I’ve often wondered whether he lost his strength. What do you think?’ She seemed genuinely interested. He didn’t know and just shrugged.

His cock was hard now, the head a dark purple, cream oozing from the tip.

She climbed astride him and took hold of his cock. ‘Don’t worry. I may look like a prune but my cunt is warm and juicy like a ripe plum.’ She lowered herself down on him to prove what she said was true.

Bull had to make a decision now. A judgment about what she really wanted. It was difficult to tell, because some women didn’t seem to know themselves. Did she want to be total control or was she up for something else. He was shackled, but there was enough slack. He took the chance, grabbed her waist and rolled off the bench onto the floor, crushing her into the dirt, his cock firmly embedded in that plum.

The fall knocked the breath out of her, with a loud gasp and a grunt of pain, but she didn’t protest, not that that would stop her complaining later if she felt inclined.

Bull rammed her, expecting a reaction or a response, but she just lay still, flat on the ground, her arms behind her head, watching him strain. Occasionally, she would ask a question or make a remark, as she worked his cock at a frantic rate, his chest heaving, sweat dripping off his chest and landing on her tits.

‘How many women do you normally have after a fight?’ ‘Three,’ Bull gasped, ‘sometimes four.’ ‘And the most?’ ‘Five,’ Bull paused as if checking his memory, ‘yes, five, although I didn’t have much left for the last one.’ ‘And what about Julia? How many times did you fuck with her?’ Julia again. ‘Only twice,’ Bull felt the need to explain, ‘but she took a lot of work.’ ‘Like me,’ it was almost a whisper.

It was quiet, so quiet that all Bull could hear was his own breathing ahis blood pouncing in his ears. Too quiet, unnaturally quiet. There’d normally be people going past all the time, but he didn’t hear them. Only, he was sure there were people there, watching.

‘I was walking around our farm with my mother one day, I must have been about 12 or so, and we came across bull mating. He had a lot of trouble with this one cow. He’d mounted her,’ the woman paused to shift her hips slightly, grimaced and made another slight adjustment, ‘but just couldn’t get off until this farmhand climbed over the gate, went up behind him, and gave him a massive kick on his bollock, the right one. That got him back into his stride, fast. I looked at my mother’s face and she was flushed. She didn’t speak for a long time after that.’ She propped herself up on her elbows and blew a few times, hard. ‘When we were making our way back to the house, she finally said “I wish that slave would do that to your father one day.” I think she meant when they were fucking, but I was not sure.’

‘Can you imagine what that would feel like, Bull, having a guy kick you in the nuts just as you were about to cum. You’d blow like a fountain.’ Bull said nothing. His back was aching and his chest was hurting. This was worse than some of the endurance training the gangmaster put them through.

‘I like the way you stretch me when you penetrate me,’ she was talking more often now, ‘and that long slow pull away, until it feels like you’re going to pull out, but then ram me hard again.’ So he was doing something right.

‘Do you feel you want to cum?’

‘It must be difficult holding on when you’ve not been up a cunt for two months.’

‘Take a break if you need to, but don’t cum yet. That would be bad, very bad.’

Message received and understood. Bull ploughed on.

When the end came, it was sudden, with no warning.

‘Whooooo- Yeahhhhhhhh- Stop, quick, on your back, let me on top.’

Bull pulled out and dropped onto the couch, as the woman climbed on top, facing towards the door, her huge ass towards his face, bouncing and wobbling. He would see faces now, in the doorway, watching her ride him, fast, like a jockey in the stadium urging his horse on.

‘Now, now,’ her voice could have been heard in the arena. And then suddenly she was still. She looked over her shoulder. ‘That was good, one of the best.’ Bull smiled. She climbed off and stood with her legs astride as she examined the sperm running from her crotch. ‘That was a big load.’ She stood with her hands on her hips and then reached out and grabbed hold of his balls, like she was weighing them.

‘I hadn’t planned taking you today.’ She was wandering around now; the faces in the doorway had gone. ‘I knew I would one day, while you were still at your peak, while you were still undisputed stud around here. Been watching you, picking the right time. It was when you stabbed that guy today, thrust your sword in, I felt like your cock was cutting into my cunt.’ She went quiet for a while then.

‘Julia’s father is putting on a special show for her. The winner will fuck the loser, wank him off, and kill him just as he is cumming. Can you imagine that.’ Her face flushed, but she went quite again, thoughtful. ‘My husband says I can’t go. Bastard.’

She settled cross legged on the floor, her fingers idly stroking her pussy, seemingly lost in thought. Then she rolled onto her knees, ass facing the door.

‘Come on, Bull, get off your ass, you’ve had long enough to rest.’

Bull moved behind her, at the limit of his chains.

He paused.

‘Cunt or ass?’

‘Your call,’ she told him.

He dropped to his knees, made his choice, grabbed a handful of hair, pulled her head back, and pegged her ass.

‘ARGH!!’ He’d taken her dry without finesse, one thrust, deep, stretching her hole wide.

A second thrust, fast, pushing her forward on her knees. ‘NOOOOOOOO!!’

Again, she was so far forward now that his belly was only just making contact with her buttocks. ‘STOPPPPPP!!’

He pulled her back towards him by her hips, scrapping her knees on the rough floor. Sharp stabbing thrusts, one, two, three, four, five.

‘AAAHHHH’. He pulled out as he came, spraying her back with four jets of spunk before she shuffled out of range.

She rose to her feet, her knees grazed and bleeding, her eyes glaring, her nostrils flared.

‘Wrong call,’ her voice was cold. She walked slowly over to him, spread her legs, tilted her hips, and sprayed his face with a hot jet of piss.

By the time he had wiped his eyes with the back of his hand, she had collected her clothes and gone.

It was two months later, and about ten days away from Bull’s next appearance in the Arena when he was called off the training ground by the gangmaster.

‘Visitors for you, Bull. They’re waiting for you in the new barracks. Get straight back here when you’re though.’

Bull hurried over. Whoever it was had clout to interrupt training. He knew who they were as soon as he saw them. They were dressed in a plain tunic and boots, no insignia, but they had military all over them, from their shaved heads, to the quality of their clothes, to their muscles, to the way they carried themselves. A senior NCO and a couple of squaddies, one an old hand, the other new to the army.

The NCO stepped smartly forward and extended his hand. Bull shook and felt the power of the man’s grip crushing his fingers.

‘Bull, it’s a real pleasure to meet you, it really is, for all of us. We’ve seen you fight and want you to know that there’s nothing personal about this.’

‘Right,’ Bull was sizing them up, reckoning his chances if it came to a fight, assuming he could take them one at a time.

‘The lady sends her compliments and says she’ll be watching you at the next contest. So, best to get this over with as quickly as possible.’ The brusque tone of a man used to giving orders and having them obeyed.

Bull didn’t move.

‘On the floor, on all fours, facing away from the door.’

Bull remembered now, something that woman had said about seeing a bull in the farmyard with her mother.

He knelt and looked back over his shoulder.

The toe of a military boot pushed his thighs further apart.

‘Right, your turn first lad.’

Obviously the youngest of the three. There was a delay which led to some curt encouragement.

‘Get on with it, we don’t have all day.’

Bull braced himself as the toe of the soldier’s boot landed on his balls. He grunted and his arms gave way as he doubled over the knife-sharp pain that cut into his stomach. He rested his forehead on his arms and breathed deeply, like he’d been trained.

A toe prodded him in his side.

‘Back up, on all fours, come on, now.’

Bull forced himself to comply but his elbows barely supported him.

There was no command this time, no warning of what was about to happen. This would be the experienced squaddie. A solid kick, no hesitation, no holding back, with the top of the boot, lifting Bull into the air before he cursed, and fell back into a ball, his hands cradling his crotch.

‘OK, lads, get back to the barracks, I’ll finish off here.’

Bull heard feet marching smartly to the door, which opened and closed. He opened his eyes to see the NCO squatting beside him.

‘Don’t worry,’ he told Bull, ‘the lady told us not to do anything, what was it now, some fancy words, not to do anything to impede your fighting ability. She talks like that. But she didn’t mention your ability to do anything else. So I guess that leaves me with an element of discretion.’

Bull eased himself upright and immediately doubled over again.

‘This is a regular thing,’ the NCO was on his feet, standing over Bull. ‘After the lady has paid a guy a visit, shall we say, she’ll often send me and some of the lads to duff him up a bit. But this time, our orders were explicit, very explicit. You must have done something really bad to deserve this.’

Bull tried to sit up again but the pain still cut deep through him.

‘Care to share that, Bull, just between the two of us, it won’t go any further.’

Bull tried to speak, choked, then tried again. ‘I fucked the bitch’s ass,’ he managed before choking again.

‘Now that is something I’d have liked to see,’ the NCO laughed. But only briefly.

‘Come on, son, assume the position again, best to get it over and done with, that’s what I always tell the lads.’

Bull did as best he could, but his thighs and arms shook and he had trouble keep his thighs apart.

There was a delay, a long delay. Then he heard footsteps walking away, then steps approaching, faster as they came closer. He shut his eyes. The soldier’s boot scraped his inner thigh as it forced its way upwards, lifted his balls and crushed them into bone, and the power of the kick threw him forward onto his face.

His scream echoed around the empty room and his body shook uncontrollably as he rolled on the floor.

Vomit rose in his throat, but he forced it back.

He cursed and swore, and failed to control his tears.

He crawled across the floor to the corner and used the walls to prop himself upright.

As the pain began to ease, he became aware of another sensation, a damp stickiness in his loin cloth.

And he became aware of a pair of boots, standing to one side.

‘The lady wants a full report when I get back, so I had to watch to give her a full account.’

He coughed, almost apologetically. ‘She also wanted to know something specific. I need to see inside that cloth.’

Bull fumbled and managed to untie the knot. The soldier smiled as he saw the pool of spunk.

‘Ha!’ Bull looked up in surprise. ‘Happened to me once,’ the NCO explained. ‘I was new then, didn’t know my way around, didn’t know this bitch who got all hot over me in the bar was my corporal’s girl. He kicked the fuck out of my balls and I came, just like you, not that I let him see what happened, best not to let that sort of information get around, or you become a target if you know what I mean.’

The soldier stood up and straightened his tunic.

‘It was a month before I could fuck properly after that. But I’ve been OK since.’

And then he was gone, marching smartly across the room and closing the door quietly after him.

Back
Top Bottom