Tinytot here.!

TinyTot

Tiny but Mighty~!
Hola everyone.!! New to BMR and I am very excited to be here.! 🙋‍♀️

First things first, Im Tinytot but you can call me whatever you'd like! I've got a few oc's that I can't wait to play with here, and they'll be linked below.!

In terms of RP, I'm all about exploring new things and I am pm friendly!! I come from RpHaven originally and as much as I loved the site, the people just weren't doing it for me. I am very hands on and I love to flesh out plots, ideas, concepts, and character details, the whole nine! But sometimes it's better to just drop a post and see what happens! I just don't want it all to be about smut. Sue me 🤷‍♀️ lol. I'll dip my fingers in anything though from slice of life, to steampunk fantasy, to even darker tones. As long as it is tastfully done, it's organic and story driven, Im all ears!! Kinks, well, I'd rather get closer to talk about those 😏 but know that I am pretty flexible and always kinda horny sooooo-. My posts lengths usually start with two to paragraphs, I like to reread and fluff things out at all times, so if you give me something meaty to work with, well, let's just say Im starved.😈

Im a bit of a weeaboo, but aren't we all lol, and I watch a FUCK ton of anime. I'll have to make a list for that too, but as long as it's made clear first, I do not mind rping as an already established character! *side eyeing all of bnha/aot/SE, etc.*

This is my list of characters!!! Just drop a name and any ideas you've got and let's get cookin'!
1.)Chase
2.)Jade
3.)Ryder
This trio of sisters were some of my first oc's, my babies! 🥰 Jade was born to an woman named Akasha, father unknown, who later met and adopted Chase after falling in love with her father Duncan. A couple of years past before they would birth another daughter together, named Ryder, and the three grew up peacefully with their mother until she was murdered before them. I like to imagine them as three different stages of grief, but im not saying which is who.!))

4.) Jordan
A curious cat who grew up in a city where crime was rampant and regular. To sum him up best? Curiosity killed the cat but the satisfaction that came in the pills and guns sure did bring him back..!

5.) Absynthe
The product of what happens to bright young girls when they tried to keep to themselves and still get punished for it anyway. Some say that hanging around her invokes a sense of melancholy in oneself.

6.) Kamilla
One of my favourites tbh and one that I can't help but wanna see suffer at the hands of evil men.😅 She's a genie with a cheerful and contagious smile, here to brighten your day with a whip of glowing blue hair, fushica eyes, and whatever you could wish for~! Dosent that make you wanna just... eat her up.!

7.)Nicky
Here is a quiet wallflower with a thing for anything electrical. Usually docile and prefers a beer over wine, she's quite easy going. That changes once she behind a screen though and not only is she a wiz online, but she can also shock ya with a few tricks she's got hidden up her sleeves.!

8.)Psycho
My pretty little Grim Reaper.~ Tbh, I haven't played with her too much so I'd be excited to learn more about her with someone!

9.)Sumatra
Again another one that im only a little familiar with, but I love all the same! They were born with each other and they'll die with each other, no matter what.

10.)Tamaa
This baby of mine gets a lot of action and it's obvious why lol. Tamaa is a very big tease and she enjoys when she's the center of any and all attention. Greedy in her desire to help everyone let out their inner demon too and feast in their essense.~ She only takes what she's thinks is enough to satisfy tho, unless you're eager enough to piss her off.

11.)Thiamat
Last but certainly not least is our little dragon here~! A few centuries old and familiar enough with transformation magic to shrink herself down to 6'3, but not hide other things lol. She seems to always have a smile on her face, and rosy cheeks because she's rather shy and very naive in the ways of flirting and anything afterwards.

((Now, on an OOC note, I will try my best to reply to you as fast and clean as possible. I do value our writing together and apperitate it greatly!! But please don't spam or demand things of me, because that's how you're gonna turn me off. I will not change or create new characters for anyone unless I want to. I don't care the circumstance, or how long our characters have know each other, nothing happen unless I want it to. I ask that you respect the fact that I can and will pull back or stop at any moment in time if I feel uncomfortable, and I offer the same courtesy in kind.! And unless stated otherwise with parenthesis, I am Always in character. This is still fiction at the end of the day and we're supposed to be having fun.! So let's do that!😁))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom