Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moonlight Shadows ~ Sailor Moon and Yu Yu Hakusho

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Alright, so I wanted to take up writing fanfiction again. Crossover fiction actually, of Sailor Moon and Yu Yu Hakusho. Yes, I see it as quite possible, because the creators of the two series have done joint art before. In fact, Togashi-sama and Takeuchi-sama are married. It would be a much more adult version, and I was looking for people interested in beta reading it. Before I put it up online on places like AdultFanfiction and Fanfiction.net

I am also looking for an artist, willing to do art for the series. Yes, there will be OCs in it. No, they will not be mary-sues. I am going to work hard to prevent that. There will be rather odd pairings arising in the crossover. No Kurama will not be with a senshi, I don't care who you think he should be with. I plan on placing him in a relationship with Maya Kitajima. A girl from Kurama's past, whom Togashi himself said that if she came around again, Kurama would be with.

So I guess what I am saying is, I am looking for people willing to be beta readers and be willing to perhaps Co-write as well. So anyone interested?

Yes, I have a semi-plot already scanned out, and there will be a couple of openings for well built OCs to help flesh out the story. If you have a Senshi, or a KNight... or a Demon that you might be interested in seeing in the story, pass them along to me. Understand, their interactions in the story are at my discretion, once you release them to me for use. Pairing up your OC with canons will be very limited.

:3... So anyone interested in this?

Mayhaps even make it a group roleplay eventually XD

I'd be willing to beta read, or even do art for your fanfiction if you are still looking?

I am I am! I Have the Prologue done, if you wanna read that. :3

And I would love art, I'd like to try and get a cover done eventually, for the Fanfiction XD... *giggles* ;3

Back
Top Bottom