Fx Any Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy

Opossum King

Jus vibin' n being queer >:3
Currently, these two are my favorite fictional couple, and lately I've been wanting to attempt to do an RP with the both of them. I don't really have a preference on who I play, so just lemme know which one of them you'd rather be :3

I don't really have many scenarios in mind just yet, all I know is that I'm really craving some fluff and smut between the two of them. Maybe we could do one where Ivy finally convinced Harley to get away from the Joker, and now they're living together and are attempting to have as normal of a life as possible. Not sure how well the "normal" thing would work, but that's just an idea. I'd prefer to work one out with whoever decides to message me for this kind of RP.

I think it'd be fun if either one or both of them were futa, but that's only if you're into that kind of thing and would like to include it.

Anyway, these are my kinks (not all of these have to be included in the RP): pet play, master x slave, passionate/rough sex, public sex, teasing, ddlg/mmlg, collars, clothed sex, humping/grinding, diapers and watersports.
My no's are: Scat, gore, vore, blood, rape, violence, abuse, and hyper anything (oversized breasts, cocks, etc.).

My discord is Assassinkitty018#6633, and here's my f-list: F-list - Warning

Some things I wanna add: I'm a switch, but I usually prefer to be a sub. I either use third or first person, but third is preferred. On last thing, as much as I love these two characters, I'm not as knowledgeable as people who may be huger fans of DC. I definitely won't be able to get either of their exact personalities or anything right, but this is all for fun anyway :3

Thank you for reading this through if you did, I hope to hear from ya ^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom