Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ramshackle Inn: Fantasy Setting

QuillAndInk

For Pen and Paper!
All links should be considered NSFW

JZNSF4h.jpg

The Ramshackle Inn

Primarily looking for either one person to play the daughters, or a different person for each daughter.
Please PM me if interested in any of the roles.

Setting: Medieval-Fantasy World

Requirements: History of Activity, 2 - 4+ Paragraphs per post.

Heavy Themes: Incest, Age Gaps, Exhibitionism, Prostitution, Group Sex

Information: The Ramshackle Inn is living up to its name these days. Once a proud establishment, it has fallen into ruin these past few years. Located as part of an isolated farm, the Inn came to be because it lay on a trade route and was far enough from any neighboring towns that anyone seeking shelter for the night would go to the Ramshackle Inn. Farm fresh food and a hostess that could bring a smile to anyone's lips, the place flourished.

That all came to an end when the Yellow Fever took the life of the Hostess. Her husband fell into a great depression, resigning himself to his room, neglecting the care and upkeep of the Inn. It all fell squarely onto the shoulders of his oldest daughter who had to fill in as surrogate mother and hostess, trying to control her wayward younger sister and wild twin siblings. She had no time for herself but has filled in the role well.

Things are about to change though. The father has noticed just how much his oldest daughter looks like his dead wife. She has already taken over all the roles his wife used to fill - why not fill the last one in his bed? He has a decided spring to his step in the morning, a new lease on life, his eyes opening to where the Inn has fallen. He sees his other daughter leaving the room of the one patron that had spent the night and a new plan springs to mind.

Available Roles:
Oldest Daughter - 22 - 24 in age. Long since assumed the role of 'mother', well past the age for marriage. Has noticed her father starting to take an interest in her.
Middle Daughter - 18 - 20 in age. The wild child of the group and strumpet. Likes to fool around with guys, no matter their age - especially after the first time a man paid her.
Youngest Daughter - 16 - 18 in age. Perhaps obsessed with her twin brother, she is eager to replicate the acts of her older sister.

When you contact me with interest, I will share some further details and greater plans for what I had in mind.

Back
Top Bottom