Fx Male Rose's Current Desires

Hi all!

This is where I will attempt to keep an updated list of my current roleplay desires (following of course the site rules). Generally, if something is here, it is open an available for play! A couple of notes about my roleplaying style:

• I prefer 1st person, but am willing to do 3rd person.
  • I prefer response length of 2-5 sentences
  • I prefer heavier smut to story ratios
  • I generally will respond more in the evenings (post 6pm-Midnight) during the week
And now, for my ideas!

Father x Daughter

A classic, of course. This can be adjusted to setting, preferred kinks, etc. I would be willing to play down to age 15 (as is allowed on the site). I would love to include breeding, free-use, and even public play into this one. More world building may be required on this one.

Ritual Breeding

The basic idea here is that when a girl comes of age in a certain town, all of the men (and beasts if we wish) of the village take turns filling her and ensuring that she will be fertile. We can also build out a greater world if we wish here.

Forced Prostitution

A little darker for this one. The idea here being that you have kidnapped me and are now going to force me to be a prostitute for you. This one would require you playing multiple roles or GMing, and I'd definitely want to explore a variety of kinks with this one.

***My Monster Mate*** HEAVILY DESIRED

This one will require YC to be some sort of monster - werewolf, orc, tentacle ooze, bug monster, etc. The bare bones idea here is that the monster takes me as a mate, whether I want to be or not. Rape/pseudo-rape, breeding/oviposition (depending on the monster), multiple cumloads are all things I would look for in this. It can also be a pack or group sharing me. If you get especially creative with the monster I will be very interested!

My kink list is here - please review, and in your message, tell me one of my faves or yes's that you'd like to include, and one of my no's so I know you know my limits!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom