Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Transmen and Noncon Fun

Bluejay0117

Planetoid
Hey! I'm a sub roleplayer looking for some doms! I prefer male or masculine nonbinary doms, but we can talk about specifics if you have something in mind. I'm pretty flexible in terms of rp and characters, so don't be afraid to suggest edits to any of the plots I offer or to bring up your own! This thread is more to put a basic idea of what I would like to do and you are more than welcome to fine-tune some of the details so we both can have a good time!

I like to roleplay playthings for my partners, usually by playing submissives who try and fight back but end up helpless anyway. This can manifest in bratty subs needing to be broken down by the dom or perhaps a more pathetic subs scrambling to get away but getting caught in the end. My transmen can be at any stage in their transition as long as they are still recognizably masculine. If you don't specify you want them, I tend to default to my characters being without breasts.
I write up to around 3 paragraphs if I have enough material to reply to. However, I tend to match my partner's level in terms of length. I ask for at least one full paragraph, but any length after that is up to your comfort level.

Please include what gender my character is when you PM me! I also have a request thread for biological men here with a lot of the same plots, so to avoid any confusion it's best to say what thread you are coming from.

I have my f-list here for more detail, but here are my basic cravings and turn-offs. If you are interested in something not listed, check out the F-list or ask me about it. Chances are I'll say yes.

Cravings:
  • Noncon/Dubcon
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Orgasm Control In general
  • Restraints
  • Roughness (Hairpulling, bitting, ETC)
  • Monsters (From Vampires to Eldritch Horrors, I love them all!)
No-Nos:
  • Scat/Watersports/ETC
  • Vore
  • Gore/Death in sexual situations
  • Severe Pain
  • Pregnancy (Oviposition is fine)
  • Misgendering (Initial confusion or light teasing is fine as long as they refer to my characters as males in the end)
I do have some plot suggestions, but like said above, don't be afraid to suggest your own!

Backfired
YC has been constantly harassing and bullying MC for years. Previously, MC would try his best to just avoid YC, but his bottled rage has come to a boiling point. After being cornered in an empty part of campus, MC lashes out. YC decides MC is in need of a lesson in respect.
  • Whether YC already knows MC is trans or not is up to you

Haunted
MC has heard of an old abandoned home out of town. It's rumored to be haunted by a malicious spirit, but he never believed any of it. However, after a dare from his friends to spend the night at the house, he finds out there may have been more truth than he thought. The spirit at first finds delight in scaring and teasing MC, but soon becomes more bold.
  • Whether YC is a ghost, demon, or anything similar is up to you

Always Read the Fine Print
MC has barely ever touched magic before, but he was quickly discovering it was extremely complicated. Summoning required very specific runes to make sure the summoner was safe, the slightest smudge of the chalk could summon something completely different. In MC's attempt to summon a more beginner creature, he draws the runes incorrectly, summoning a much more powerful being. His attempts to dismiss the demon fail, the protection runes not powerful enough for such a creature. Now he's stuck with an unrestricted demon that seems very interested in him.

Deep in the Woods
MC has gotten himself lost in the woods. He had heard horrible stories about the things that lurk there, but had lost the trail back home and night is falling. Armed with nothing but a flashlight, he tries his best to find his way back to civilization, unaware of the creature stalking him
  • You get the choice of the monster, sentient or bestial is welcome

Hunter becomes the Hunted
MC is a young hunter who is tired of not getting taken seriously by the rest of his group. He decides to take on something dangerous, hoping a monster's head will garner some respect. However, he soon finds he is completely out of his league and has no way of escape.​
  • You get the choice of the monster, sentient or bestial is welcome

I also have pairings that we can flesh out in PMs if you need some inspiration. My roles will be underlined.
  • Bully x Victim
  • Monster x Hunter
  • Monster x Hiker
  • Demon x Victim
  • Cop x Criminal
  • Target x Criminal
  • Criminal x Victim
  • Stalker x Victim
Just PM me if you have any questions or would like to flesh a plot out! I would love to hear from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom