Fx Any krait's breedy plots

bluekrait

Meteorite
hello! so to start things off: i'm krait, i'm an irish twenty-something year old who uses they/them pronouns, and i'm in a happy longterm relationship - i'm just here to explore more taboo themes in my writings and hoping to make a few friends along the way, nothing more! right now i have a lovely collection of lovely lasses who i'd love to throw into some breeding plots!
  • i tend to mirror write and match what my partner posts. starter posts tend to be longer, but i average out between 200 - 400 words in general, but can write between 1000 - 2000.
  • i'm a fairly slow rper, replies will likely be a few days apart.
  • my f-list is here! i'm fairly open minded so if something isn't on the list, feel free to ask.
  • my characters and what i am willing to write and explore do not reflect my real life views!!
what i am currently looking for in my threads is:
  • breeding! all the dirty talk, raw sex and creampies you can imagine! this will bleed and feature in all threads!
  • brother/sister incest
  • werewolves/dog shapershifters forcing my girls to take their knots in human or animal form

my current plots!!
the covid19 crisis has lead to [my character,] the sister's college shutting down in march, and she decides to go and stay with her brother in his one bedroom flat just outside of london instead of going home to their parents. it is now may, and they've been shut in together for two months nad both are starting to get very sexually frustrated. one of them has been sleeping on the couch, but their back has begun to hurt, so they decide to sleep in the bed with their sibling assuming nothing will happen. a wet dream and some sleepy grinding leads to them having sex, and things get awkward once they've finished and realise what they've done and with who. they agree to forget to the whole thing. but neither of them really wants to.

this plot at least includes: sibling incest, unprotected sex, talk of breeding/impregnation, sexual tension and frustration, teasing

my character is an business woman working her way slowly through the tedious ranks of some corporation. on her way to work one day, already in danger of running late for an important meeting, she collides with a stranger and spills coffee over them both. she berates the stranger for being so careless - though in truth, neither were paying attention. your character is a werewolf/skinwalker who can transform into a dog, and can smell that she is ovulating. he decides to track her scent back home and is waiting for her when she gets in, where he transforms and rapes her in animal form. when my character eventually passes out, she wakes back up in the heart of your character's pack - where she may just be their next breeding bitch, or [your character] the alpha's new plaything.

this plot at least includes: noncon/rape, unprotected sex, talk of breeding/impregnation, bestiality with a supernatural canine creature, knotting. this plot could potentially include multiple characters and mind break - i would love if my character truly was turned into a pack bitch and is freeuse knot slut who gets fucked by multiple characters in canine form.

this one may be set in the 1900s in a large, very private country estate. my character gets stuck bent over something in the large mansion she shares with her older brother, who is her guardian until she gets married. she is very much a tomboy and hates that she is to be married off. the staff have been let off for the rest of the day, and she is terribly afraid she'll be stuck like this all night - until she hears her brother's familiar footsteps. when she calls out to him, she expects to be helped - but instead he begins to play with her exposed pussy and fucks her. my character is terribly confused - and tries to hide away from him to process what happened. but he always finds her, bends her over the nearest surface or forces her onto her hands and knees, and mounts her like an animal - telling her dread things about the two of them continuing on the family line.

this plot at least includes: forced brother/sister incest, noncon/rape, unprotected sex, talk of breeding/impregnation, later dubcon. this plot is open to a supernatural twist! perhaps the brother has been bitten by a werewolf and his inner wolf believes she is his perfect mate. this could be a longterm story of my character slowly losing her fight and becoming her brother's 'wife' and beloved cockwhore, the townspeople having forgotten he ever had a sister as she was never seen, and could continue into multiple pregnancies.

there will be more to come!

full up for the moment, lovelies!!​

Back
Top Bottom