Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Magicat's Menagerie 🎉

Magicat

Kitten of Mischief
WELCOME TO THE SHOW

🐇

Welcome, audience member, to the performance of Magicat’s ostentatious request thread. I’m Magicat, or Pheebs, if you prefer! This particular performance will be an on-going affair that I will continue to update as I discover new tastes and try new things, so it’s always worth checking back to see if something new has been conjured in the meantime. I also promise this is where the stage magician word play ends, but Zatanna as my witness, I shall not apologise for them!​

ABOUT MAGICAT
  • My preferred writing style is third person, past tense. However, I can absolutely consider writing in the first person if it is preferred by my partner.
  • My current schedule permits me to offer replies every other day, but recently, I have been posting once or twice daily.
  • The post length of my replies can vary, but my usual rhythm is a lengthy opener and then naturally finding that sweet spot of length based upon my partner, and the current scene.
  • My preferred ratio of plot-to-smut is 50/50 which essentially translates to wanting a logical, exciting plot that accompanies the smut.
  • As well as female characters, I am comfortable writing both Futa and Trans characters.
  • My preference is always for quality over quantity, but I am not going to pick up every single spelling mistake or check your replies for grammar. Effort is always appreciated, but we’re here to have fun at the end of the day. I would just like to avoid any brief posts, or one-liners.
  • Here is a link to my [kink cheat sheet] but bear in mind that I am incredibly flexible, so I am open to compromising, and discussing anything that you might have questions about or want to include that I haven’t yet mentioned.

SOME OF MAGICAT'S FAVOURITE KINKS ✨
  • Age Differences (15+ as per BM Rules)
  • Age Differences (Older Female/Older Male vs. Younger Female/Younger Male)
  • Alpha Males (YC)
  • Beast
  • Body Worship (Pussy, Ass & Cock)
  • Breast and Nipple Play
  • Breeding
  • Clothing (Lingerie, Thongs, Exercise etc.)
  • Creampies
  • Cruelty (inc. Humiliation)
  • Cuckolding (YC)
  • Dad Bods & Larger Males (Height, Mass etc.)
  • Dominant Men (YC)
  • Dominant Females (MC)
  • Excessive Cum (inc. Hyperspermia)
  • Feet - Play & Worship
  • Group/Gang Sex (Higher Male to Female Ratio)
  • Incest
  • Interracial (Optional Raceplay)
  • Lactation
  • Male Body Hair (Any)
  • Massages (inc. Oil)
  • Monsters (inc. Anthros)
  • Non-Consensual (inc. Dubious Consent)
  • Objectification
  • Oral Sex (inc. Rimming - Giving or Receiving)
  • Possession (inc. Controlling) Personalities (YC)
  • Risk of Pregnancy/Impregnation
  • Sex Toys (inc. Restraints, Collars and Gags)
  • Size Differences (Larger Male, Smaller Female)
  • Submissive Female Characters (MC)
  • Submissive Male Characters (YC)
  • Substances (Alcohol/Drugs inc. Forced or Slipped)
  • Threat of Violence (inc. Actual Violence)

BREADCRUMB PROMPTS ✨

• A new step-brother and sister begin an illicit and hidden relationship while living under the same roof.
  • A student relocates to study abroad, only to find that the room-to-rent advertisement was written by her professor.
  • A father/grandfather decides that his son/grandson is nowhere near man enough to satisfy his new girlfriend.
  • A father/grandfather discovers his daughter/granddaughter’s profile on a ‘sugar baby’ service.
  • A Viking (or Demigod) decides to keep a travelling companion for his cold nights whether she likes it or not.
  • A retired (or dishonourably discharged) veteran decides that he has spent too long alone, and kidnaps a lover.
  • Two new agents for a covert organisation begin their lives as married assassins (Mr & Mrs Smith Inspired)
  • A serial killer or murderer sets his sights and integrates himself into the life of his newest obsession (You Inspired)
  • An older coworker mistakes his younger coworkers politeness for attraction and acts on it.
  • A foreign businessman takes an interest in a tourist holidaying in his country.
  • A girl is chosen as the sacrifice for the creature that haunts her village.
  • In order to get by in an apocalyptic world, a girl must make some hard choices about what she's willing to do to survive.
  • Do you have an idea you think I would be perfect for? Suggest it!

POSSIBLE PAIRINGS ✨
  • Daughter x Father / Father's Friend / Brother / Step-Brother / Step-Father
  • Mother x Son / Nephew / Step-Son
  • Female x Feral / Beast
  • Student x Creepy Professor / Silver Fox Professor
  • Stripper x Misogynist / Blackmailer
  • Attacker x Victim
  • Sugar Baby x Sugar Daddy
  • Roommate's Sister x Brother's Roommate
  • Son's Girlfriend x Boyfriend's Father / Grandfather
  • OnlyFans Performer x Blackmailer / Fan
  • City Girl x Country/Backwoods Male
  • Master x Slave / Pet
  • Villager x Conqueror
  • Assassin x Sorceress
  • Beautiful Woman x Ugly Man
  • Snow Bunny x POC

MAGICAT'S FANDOMS ✨

For the below fandoms I am looking for a certain level of story and narrative, rather than "our favourite characters have it out in the bedroom," since I've found that I can keep up the momentum of these kind of roleplays far longer with the latter set-up. Whether it's something AU or going over canon events, I don't mind (depending on the fandom) but I'm open to discussing plots with potential partners! It should be noted that I am also open to the pair of us playing original characters in any of the canon settings listed below. Anything that I am desperately craving will be marked with a "🎉"​

FANDOM ✨
MY CHARACTER ✨
YOUR CHARACTER ✨
The Witcher
Yennefer, Ciri, OC​
Geralt​
Marvel Comics/Cinematic
Felicia Hardy🎉, Natasha Romanoff​
Namor (MCU) 🎉, Steve, Peter, Eddie, T'Challa, Bruce, Shang-Chi​
DC Comics/Cinematic
Harley, Selina 🎉, Zatanna, Poison Ivy​
Bruce 🎉, Clark, Joker, Dick, Peacemaker, Bane​