Fx M or F Tepid Waters (Mainly seeking F x F) (NSFW Links)

QuillAndInk

For Pen and Paper!
All links in this thread should be considered NSFW.

Please be gentle...this will be my first real attempt at writing the female perspective in some stories!

Below is how I plan on organizing this threads.

All plots are completely negotiable. Their current form serves as stimulus for thought.

Multi-para writer. Threads first / PM's second for preference.

Also happy to double-up (in the sense of I scratch your itch, you scratch mine).

F x F Only Pairings
F x M Pairings
F x F x M Pairings
M x F x M Pairings

F x F Focused Pairings - Inspiration
I am open to either role in any of these, unless specified otherwise.

The Girl Next Door - An older, married woman takes a liking to the girl next door. Their seems to a be a mutual attraction between them until one day they finally act on their feelings, starting an illicit affair.
Motherly Love - A Mother bonds with her Daughter after a rough breakup, discovering a side to herself she never knew existed. (Optional: Father/Brother/Ex [played by me] joins in.]
The Good Student - A Teacher and a Student break barriers and come together and learn all about each other.
I'm not queer! - College is a time for exploration, she just never thought it would be with her queer roommate!
Cougar Alert - She never thought that her first lesbian experience would be with her boyfriends mom!
New Relations - Stepmother and Stepdaughter get even closer once she moves in.
Drunken Nights - Drinking together leads to playing together.

F x M Focused Pairings
I will play the F role.

The Good Daughter-in-Law - After all that tension with her Father-in-Law, she never expected to be giving him a blowjob in the backseat of the limo on the way to her wedding!
The Good Brother - With her husband passed out, his brother more than excelled at filling in!
The MIL - She wanted to make sure her new son-in-law would meet her expectations.
Reconnecting - Meeting her biological father for the first time had unintended consequences.
Bonding - Getting closer to her brother was sure starting to get fun.

F x F x M Focused Pairings
I will play the F roles.

M x F x M Focused Pairings
I will play the F role.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom