Mx Male Story-driven MxM w/ occasional smut /

lionhearted93

fortress of lovesickness
Hello, thanks for viewing my RT! ♥ I'm going to stress this right at the start; RPing is one of my favorite hobbies and I put my heart into my plots/OCs, and am looking for RP partners that are up to create something exciting with me. So serious requests only, please!

» I reply daily (with a few exceptions) & am looking for someone that can match me, since I lose interest without constant input in the rp
» NOT looking for entirely smut-driven RP! Smut may be part of the rp, but the plot is more important; I do love a raunchy tone in RP though
» looking for long-term rp with a well thought through plot and deep, realistic characters
» lit, multi-para or novella; I write anywhere between 3 - 6 lenghty paragraphs per reply, open for way more, not very keen on writing less than this
» depending on the genre I use real or drawn pics
» I RP in PM threads only! No exceptions; Discord may be possible as well!
» I love ooc chat and plotting together ♥ Let's rave about our OCs lol!
» I can play as cis or trans men & am willing to play against such OCs as well ofc; I'm also open for any and all body types
» dark topics are a must for me or I'll get bored quickly
» if you hit me up be creative and show interest, otherwise I may drop the conversation early on; other than that I'm friendly, I promise lol! :^)
» this also applies to the RP itself; help me move the plot along, give me something to react to or I will lose my motivation to reply completely
» If I feel that we barely or even never are online at the same time due to our time zones (I live in Europe) I might opt out of the RP as well, since it's very difficult to properly communicate/plan that way, sorry!!

Craving; MxM

x nothing for now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom