Fx M or F Non-canon Star Wars ideas!

The Snuggubus

Banned
Banished
(I also accept NBs, but turns out my fellow lesbians tend to skip ads when the tag is not pink. I know that because I do that e.e)

Queue the iconic trumpets intro!

The Snuggubus, after having played through Jedi Academy
and KOTOR 1 and absolutely loving them, has decided to make a
thread solely for Star Wars ideas because Juhani and Bastila are hot.
This would require very little knowledge of the setting, as she wants this to
involve ABSOLUTELY NO CANON CHARACTERS. This would be an original creation
within the Star Wars setting, with planet-hopping, lightsabers, space fights, and the like.
Will Snuggubus find a partner for her space adventures? Or will this post be left cold and alone,
lost to the depths of space? Only time will tell, but one thing is clear; she put lots of effort into this.
(Do you have any idea how hard it is to make the text look like the scrolling intro while making sense?)

Before reading my ideas, check out my kinks! None are musts.

(Names in pink are favorites):
Pain Play (Spankings, whips, hot wax, clamps, electric shocks)
Foot Play (Giving for females only, receiving from anyone)
Toys (Strap-ons, dildos, remote vibrators, Hitachi wands)
Bondage (Rope, cuffs, Suspension Play)
Hair/Wrists Pulling, Clawing, Nibbling
Breath Play (Choking only)
Tribadism
Fingering
Finger Sucking
Thigh Fucking
Name Dynamics (Master/Slave, Mommy/Any cute pet name, etc)

Now, onto the ideas:

The Heroes We Need
The sith have found a terrible artifact, the Star Fader, a relic made by the original siths, capable of tracking any user of the light side of the force. With this knowledge, they were able to hunt down Jedi one by one, and, without their support, the Republic is powerless to stop them. A new order would be formed. One that does not adhere to the teachings of the Jedi, but that is also against the sith for their destructive nature and cultivation of hatred. This order would be composed of gray Jedi, who aim to learn everything they can, from force lightning to force healing, and use all of those against their enemy.

Our characters would belong to that order. Details can be set between us as to what rank we'd be, the specifics of this order, etc, but the main aim of this setting is to make morally dubious protagonists.

Learn to Conquer
The opposite of the former setting is now true; the sith are dwindling, weakened, their latest plan foiled. The Jedi would have you believe that this is because the light side of the force is naturally superior. The sith would blame incompetence, weakness, fear. Character A would know that both are wrong. Born within the sith, learning to love it, wanting to defend their friends, family, and combat peers, they know that the reason the Sith lose is that they insist on weakening themselves. Killing your master proves your strength, but removes a powerful dark Jedi from your ranks. Making the world a target to your anger leads to a lack of allies, and making a possible ally your target weakens the cause. The sith are weak because of their own philosophy. Character A is not strong in the force, however, and needs character B, who could be a Jedi (leading A to infiltrate the Jedi order to recruit them), a newly recruited sith or, even, a sith who wholly embraces the ideals of the order, making it much more difficult for A to work with them.

There Is No Emotion, There Is Peace

The Jedi order is, in essence, a religion. They preach their mantras, and duties to follow. A trainee under them would surely be put under a lot of pressure. Separated and prohibited from contacting their families, taught to be calm and collected at all times, taught that love is dangerous, for it leads to anger. A recipe for disaster when Jedi are often trained from youth and hormones are blooming while they are taught that they're wrong for feeling. What happens when two padawan fall in love? Can they resist the pull of the dark side as the galaxy is in danger?

This one would be much more akin to a standard Star Wars movie. Bonus points if it's a lesbian couple, cuz then we're just doing a space retelling of how it is to grow up in an all-girls catholic church e.e

*Note: you may realize that none of the ideas deal with Jedi x Sith. That is because such pairings tend to be very... rapey (Looking at you, creepy Reylo fans, who are also 50% of the people who would be interested in my thread, who I just drove away). I am not opposed to the idea, but it'd have to be a good one.

Feel free to suggest your own ideas and kinks! Hope to hear from you soon!

-Love, The Snuggubus <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom