Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love camp! Baby Love Camp! (Love Island Season Two)

Premise: Attractive Singles come to a resort paradise pair up and try and stay paired up as they get eliminated one by one…

BUT

THERE’S A TWIST

For this year! Love Island has decided to spin off and try something new! They looked at a variety of themes before finally deciding on the epitome of the eighties and nineties summer romances.
Summer Camp!

This year Love Island is Love Camp! Instead of an island camper will be going to a camp in America. The game is still the same, to hook up, pair up, and play the game of love to get to the prize at the end. In order to be the winning couple you’ll need to be fab, you’ll need to be cunning, and you’ll need to be there for love. If you’re ready though for a summer romance to end all romances, then pack your bags…..

And head on over to Love Camp!

Game Overview: After the success of my Love Island Season One game (that unfortunately I had to step away from due to family issues) I decided to try my hand again at being the Games Master to a Love Island Season Two. I wanted to do something different this time, something that was outside the normal parameters. For a long time, I’ve also always wanted to do an adult summer camp type of story. Something that embodies the eighties and nineties Camp movies. After some thought I decided to combine them!

Thus Love Camp was born.

Da Rules!

Here are the rules for Love Camp!
  1. You Come to The Island Single
  2. You think your god’s gift to the world (IE Ego)
  3. Your hot (Think Instagram Models and the like)
  4. Your OOC self is respectable, not creepy, and willing to play fair with others
I want to clarify somethings as well. While I don’t mind all walks of life’s you shouldn’t be like a rocket scientist or something akin to that. The character mind set should be something akin to like Jersey Shore or something else reality TV show based. Alpha Males, Queens, and the like.

Social stereotype characters are generally rough to write against and should be balanced out.

Having deep “issues” leads to the same kind of problem it’s okay to have some bad romances but things like sexual abuse or PTSD (anger issues) are going to be a pass.
On the subject of NSFW there will be elements of that and people should be comfortable with those elements (even if it’s their choice to write it or not).

So if all of that hasn’t made you run! Feel free to reach out to me via message! Once I get enough people I’ll create the server and get us going! This game will be on Discord for those of you wondering of the platform.

Back
Top Bottom