Fx Male Make Me Your Dream Girl

YourPerfectGirl

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Just for the start of the roleplay, my character is male and has known your character for some time. YC finds out that MC loves to crossdress and thinking he is doing MC a favor, finds a way to transform him into an actual woman (transformation could be through some form of magic or advanced science). Through the transformation, MC becomes YC's absolute dream girl. The physical transformation happens quickly and then as the RP progresses MC begins to act exactly as you would want a partner to act (ideally a bit of a bimbo with a high sex drive).

I love it if you pick one of these girls for MC to become: Make Me Your Pretty Girl

I like a bit of a story and I do like a little bit of romanticism to be involved. At the same time, I would like for YC to be fairly assertive even a bit dominant and for my character to become more and more submissive throughout.

In the end, I like to play to my partner's desires as much as possible as I, like my character should become, am someone who likes to please.

Back
Top Bottom