Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Boss's Obsession (LustfulSins&CrescentBlade)

Viktor hums, watching Archer's internal struggle in the way he looks down at his abdomen, the way he turns his head to seek out Viktor's chest. And when he grips the man's arm, it's clear Archer is struggling with the pressure. Viktor eases back to the flat of his feet, relieving only some of the intense pressure. He's still standing straight, still holding Archer's hips so the boy is also flat on his feet. "This is just a small taste of what it will be like to be mine, Archer. More will come after we talk about limits, rules, boundaries."

Viktor makes Archer endure another five minutes of pressure while he reaches across the counter and presses a roll of paper towel into Archer's hands. "Clean your mess from the counter, and I'll give you the relief you desire. If you need to bend to reach where it has dropped down, you will figure out how to do so as you are now."

Archer breathes a small noise of slight relief as Viktor eases back onto his feel, though it only lessens the pressure a bit. Enough for him to get his bearings and attempt to pull himself together. He’s just realizing that there’s a lot more to this than he first assumed there would be. Rules, boundaries, limits that they need to discuss. He was told that this would be serious, but it’s at this moment that he realizes exactly what that means. It’s not temporary—it’s not just a game that starts and ends in the bedroom. Viktor wants him to submit, to be his, and this is just a small part of it. “I still want to be yours,” he repeats for the second time that day. He means it even if he shouldn’t.

It’s hard to grip onto the roll of paper towels, but he manages not to drop it, because he knows it will be much more difficult if he has to pick it back up. It’s already difficult. Archer can see where his mess is pooling on the countertop, where it’s dripping down off the side and onto the floor. He almost whines in protest. Cleaning it up isn’t even the unfair part. Tearing off a paper towel, he first reaches the countertop which is easiest, wiping it and the side until it’s visibly clean. It’s less than halfway down the counter when he really starts to struggle, but even then, he manages. The floor is a lost cause, no matter how he bends or twists. Archer is flexible, but even he can’t reach that far with a cock buried in his ass. Luckily, he also has a working brain. He drops a paper towel and uses his foot to wipe it up, as well as the bottom part of the counter he couldn’t reach.

“It’s clean,” he declares, more or less stating the obvious. Archer wants relief, but deep down more than anything, he wants Viktor to tell him he’s been good.

Viktor's self control is impeccable, standing completely still as Archer sets to doing as he's told. He's hard, buried inside Archer, but he doesn't act on his needs while the redhead cleans his mess. He does chuckle when Archer creatively uses his foot to wipe up what he can't reach with his hands. And with Archer's announcement, Viktor lifts Archer by the hips, lifting the boy up off his cock. He sets Archer back on his feet, now facing him.

"Good boy. Good behaviour gets you rewards, and what you want." Viktor leans Archer against the counter, left arm around his waist. His right hand presses their cocks together, stroking them in sync. "Now, let me take care of this before I take you upstairs to rest."

Good boy.

Archer moans out loud from a combination of those words, Viktor sliding free, and their cocks being stroked together. He loves it, the easy yet rough touches, knowing that Viktor will take care of him. It doesn’t take too long to build him all the way back up, but learning from earlier, he holds himself back until Viktor is there as well. Only when the other man spills does he shudder through his own climax, coating Viktor’s hand and rocking his hips into the lingering touches. Breathing hard, face pressing into the man’s chest, kissing the exposed skin. He thinks he can get used to this. Not just letting Viktor fuck him, but being held by him, walking up through the club to his room. He barely cares about anyone who looks at them, knows that they must know what he’s been up to from the state of his clothes and the way he walks. All his attention is on Viktor.

—————

Archer can’t remember a time when he isn’t thinking about Viktor now. When he goes into work after their very long nap, he’s thinking about the man. How attractive and infuriating his cool, calm composure is. It’s a miracle how one man can get on his nerves and get him so pleasantly bothered at the same time. He works without paying much attention to the customers. Dancing for them, sure. Occasionally letting them touch, fine. It’s not a big deal, because Viktor is always nearby. If something were to go wrong, he could simply call for him. Nothing does. The men and women are the same as they always are: drunk, but mostly respectful. He dances for Viktor, too, winking at him from the stage.

It’s after his shift is over that he asks Viktor to drive him back to his apartment. He needs his own clothes if he’s going to be staying over at the other man’s place and he wants to check in with Quinn. Leaning over the main console, he gives Viktor a teasing kiss on the jaw. “I’ll be right back.”

The apartment is quiet when he makes his way up and unlocks the door. Not out of the usual. The place is dark. He ducks into the living room just to make sure Quinn isn’t home before he goes to his room. Grabs a bag to stuff full of clothes, his phone charger, and anything else he thinks he might need. He’s more than halfway finished when he notices anything off. Quinn isn’t home, but he hears a soft creaking from the bathroom. Now, the apartment is old and dingy, but it doesn’t creak on its own. It could be an animal, he supposes, but something makes him doubt that it’s a very fat rat. It’s too dark to see properly, but he knows that the shape just behind the cracked door is not a rat. Unless that rat is as tall as a man.

They make eye contact in the dark, he and the man. In silence. Only a second passes before Archer screams louder than most men would be comfortable with, pushes his nightstand over in front of the door, and makes a break for it.

“Hey!” The man hisses. “You fucking brat—”

Archer is already running, though. Straight out the door, with footsteps pounding behind him, taking the stairs three at a time until he reaches the front of the building. Archer is short and thin, but he’s fast, and he’s thankful for that. Then, he’s screaming again, this time actual words. Well one word. “Viktor!”

Viktor brings Archer to his peak, but doesn't make him wait long. Together, they hit releases over Viktor's hand, and the man runs his fingers through Archer's red hair. Praises are murmured as the boy peppers his chest with kisses. Viktor leaves his shirt unbuttoned as he helps Archer down from the counter, taking the time to adjust their pants. Arm slung over Archer's shoulders to keep him close, he walks them through the club, ignoring stares from his men, only growling once when one of them whistles.

Taking care of Archer had consisted of bathing the boy before collapsing on the bed to sleep, Archer held close to his chest. When Archer goes to work on the busy floor, Viktor ensures the boy can see him at all times. He's not jealous, but he stays in view. He's only got eyes for his little redhead. A smirk plays across his lips when he gets a wink from the boy while on stage.

Viktor is all too willing to drive Archer to the apartment. It's late, dark, and not particularly warm. He's not about to let his new submissive walk. No, not submissive yet. Not until they go over details. But still, Viktor has already staked his claim. The kiss leaves him chuckling as he watches Archer run into the building.

Viktor occupied himself with his phone, texting and checking emails, while he waits. The apartment walls are thick enough that he doesn't hear Archer's first scream. However, with the driver window down a couple inches, he does hear the redhead screaming his name.

There's no hesitation, and Viktor moves fast for some his height. Out the door, leaping the hood of the car. His eyes take in Archer, then the man behind him. His left arm is held out enough for Archer to catch himself from falling, but the other swings up to snap knuckles across the pursuing man's cheekbone. Fast. There's a solid crack. Viktor doesn't know who the man is, doesn't care. He was chasing Archer. With the man now halted, and his face rapidly swelling, Viktor tucks Archer behind his back. His right fist is still raised, stained red. "Who the fuck are you?"

Archer doesn’t know who the man is either, though he also never stopped to get a good look at him. He catches himself on Viktor’s arm rather than hit the car, not so much afraid as he is irritated. An upside of being with Viktor is that he’s tall, intimidating and able to punch a man hard enough to crack someone’s cheekbone. He’s tucked behind Viktor’s back, safely shielded from the stranger who chose to hide in his bathroom.

The man is bent over at the waist, groaning as he cups his swelling cheek, and isn't concerned with answering the question. “Fuck you,” he spits, slurring the words either from intoxication or the injury. He jabs a bloody finger in Archer’s direction. “Stupid bitch.”

Now that Archer can better see the man, he realizes he doesn’t know him at all. It isn’t Quinn’s crazy ex, which was what he first assumed, and the man isn’t anyone he recognizes. “You were the fucking weirdo hiding in my bathroom,” he snaps back. Being called a bitch isn’t that bad, potentially being murdered in his own bedroom is.

“I was using the bathroom. Can’t a man take a piss?” The strange hisses, squinting at Archer and Viktor.

Archer makes a face and turns to look up at Viktor. “In my apartment?”

Viktor maintains his calm easily, but he certainly looks terrifying. Eyes narrowed, posture ready for a fight. Even his teeth are slightly bared in an almost primal threat. He listens to the exchange, growling when Archer says the man was hiding in his bathroom.

Viktor steps forward, away from Archer, lifting his left hand to grab the collar of the man's shirt. This gains his attention for sure. "Why were you hiding in his bathroom? Better yet, why chase him if all you were doing was picking? If it's not the truth, I'm punching you again. If I don't like the answer, I'm punching you anyway." Viktor's voice is calm, but cold and threatening. It's as if he deals with people like this on a daily basis.

Viktor was good at being threatening, the man throwing up his bloodied hands in defense and shaking his head. “Okay, okay fine. Chill out man. Just… Look, I’m just doing what I was paid to,” he says quickly.

Archer’s eyebrows furrow and he repeats those words. “You were paid? To do what?”

“To give you a letter,” the man answers quickly, like Viktor might punch him again at any second. “Look, some guy stopped me on my way home. Gave me a fucking massive amount of money to break into apartment 319, leave a letter for some dude named Archer, and get the hell outta there.”

Viktor doesn't like the answer, but releases the man anyway. His eyes remain narrowed, though his stance relaxes. "Where is the letter? Why not just slip it under the door? He would have found it. Actually, who paid you? What did he look like?" Viktor is accustomed to getting fast answers, and snaps his fingers in the man's face when he doesn't get an immediate reply.

Once he gets his answer, Viktor shoves the man to leave. Turning to Archer, he holds out his hand to the boy. "Come on, I want to look around your apartment, and I don't want you out of my sight." With Archer's hand in his, Viktor heads into the building and up to the apartment.

“It’s right here. The dude told me to leave it in this Archer guy’s bedroom. I was just gonna lay it down and get the hell outta there, but then this kid came back,” the man hurries to explain, pulling the folded letter out of his pocket and handing it over without a fight. Archer takes it with a grimace. “Uh, I don’t know who he was or what he looked like. Guy had his hood up. He was tall. Must’ve been rich, he paid me over five hundred bucks.” As soon as he was released, the man was booking it. Barely looking back over his shoulder before he turns a corner and disappears.

“I didn’t see anything else,” Archer says as he takes Viktor’s hand, the other holding the letter. He opens it one handed as they make their way up. The envelope is blank, with no stamp or writing. The door to his apartment is still open, like he left it. Empty, quiet. He unfolds the letter inside and takes a good look at it. It’s short and to the point, but it makes the hair on the back of his neck stand up.

“I hope this letter reaches you safely,” he reads, grimacing at the words. “You can’t trust people on the streets these days, but unfortunately I can’t give it to you in person. I’m a very busy man, as I’m sure you are as well. I only wanted to check up on you, though you seem to be doing well these past few days. I saw that you accepted a position at Whiskey Rose. A disgusting excuse for an establishment. If you would like a job fit for someone of your class, then all you have to do is say so. I’ll find the perfect place for a pretty thing like you. You would look wonderful by my side.”

He pauses, goes silent, then continues. If he wasn’t scared before, he is now. At least a little spooked. “And say hello to Viktor for me. Let him know that I’m always watching.”

Viktor listens to Archer read the letter as he checks around the apartment, looking for anything else suspicious. When Archer pauses, Viktor is standing in the bedroom doorway, eyes on the redhead. And those last two lines make his expression twist in anger. His past is nothing but gangs, so the only person who might send a letter like this would be another gang boss. Which one, is the question. But right now, he can see the fear on Archer's face.

Viktor crosses the room, gathering Archer into his arms. His chin rests on the boy's head as he hugs him tight, thinking. The wording could mean anything, but one thing is clear; who ever it is intends to take Archer from Viktor. "I won't allow anyone to hurt you, Archer. But you're not safe here. You're going to stay with me at the club, where I can keep you close."

Archer is frightened by the contents of the letter more than he was by the stranger in his bathroom. At least with the man, he could see him and know where he was. Whoever wrote this letter cleverly didn’t show themself and knows more about Archer than he feels comfortable with. If their intention was to scare him, they succeeded.

Viktor’s pulling him into a tight hug, chin on top of his head, and promising him safety. “I don’t get it,” he says, though he doesn’t pull away from the much taller man. “What’s going on? Is this some kind of stupid joke? Because if it is, Viktor, I’m going to be really pissed. It’s not funny at all.”

Viktor tightens his hold on Archer, if only to hide his own angry shaking. His mind is whirling, trying to think who he had pissed off recently that might hold a vendetta against him. Clearly, they're trying to use Archer as a way to get in at Viktor. The man shakes his head, offering up the only explanation he can right now.

"I don't know, Archer. Someone I made angry, holding a grudge. I don't know. But I promise I will keep you safe. But that means you need to move in with me at the Whiskey Rose." Taking a breath to steady his emotions, to pull his blank mask over his features. Viktor releases Archer, looking around. "Pack what you want for a few nights, I need to keep you at the club for a while before we come back here. Whoever it is knows you're living here."

Archer doesn’t enjoy relying on others for safety and protection, not in situations like this where he doesn’t really know what’s going on. The threat was immeasurable and he doesn’t even know who was responsible for making him feel uneasy. However, he didn’t mind it so much if it was Viktor, who had so far proved he was trustworthy. “Okay,” was all he said. Packing didn’t take long, considering he didn’t have much to pack. Clothes, toiletries, his toothbrush and favorite or valuable items. Everything that mattered to him fit inside in one bag.

By the time they had made it to the car and headed back to Whiskey Rose, he was nervous and on edge. He just didn’t like being cornered without any real information. Viktor carried his bag up to his room—their room now, he supposed—and he couldn’t handle it. “Viktor,” he says, in all seriousness, taking the man’s hands in his own. Archer is cheeky and demanding at the best of times, but right now, he knows what he wants and it isn’t what he usually does. “I want...can you distract me? Please? I don’t want to think about...that.” Creepy notes and dangerous people he didn’t know, he didn’t want to think about any of it tonight.

“I want you to make me yours tonight. I know you said to be patient and I want to be, but I feel safe with you.” Archer rests his head on the man’s chest, closing his eyes, and for once feeling safe enough with his partner to give up that tiny bit of stubborn control over himself. “I’ll be good for you, I promise.”

Viktor is just as on edge as as Archer, and on high alert. Even on the way through the club and up to his - now their - private quarters, Viktor keeps his arm around Archer's shoulders. When asked for a distraction, Viktor is taken slightly by surprise. However, he can understand why Archer wants the distraction. His arms wrap around the boy, drawing him in close. "Of course. I'll take your mind off it. I'll take your mind off everything."

Viktor slides his hands under the back of Archer's shirt, dipping his head to catch Archer's lips in a heated kiss. It's rough, not waiting for permission to slide his tongue in. But Archer's promise to be good has already planted the craving to really take advantage of the boy. Seconds later, Viktor's hands drop into the back of Archer's pants and he lifts the boy up by his ass. Groin to groin, he turns and pins Archer's back to the wall. There's no gentle start, no really; Viktor's hips push and buck against Archer.

Back
Top Bottom