Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All for you! (All links are NSFW)

Crozzed14

Supernova
Hey there Everyone! I am a male IRL however have recently taken part in a few RP's where I've played as females and quite enjoyed then so am willing to do that a bit more going forwards hence the thread! For my part I don't mind what your gender is either so approach if you have ideas.​

Please read the whole post! Thank you!

So this thread is going to be a little bit bare to start with until I get around to adapting it but essentially I am making an offer. I love group rps and am offering to play out any group rp you have fantasised about, with me as multiple characters against your one character. The only restriction is that the plot has to be interesting and for this thread the multiples I play will be female. Unless your character is a female in which case if you want a male to play against then I will include one in my group but specify that to me please.

Anyway so as I said above send me your plot ideas, face claim suggestions and any basic scenarios for us to work on and I aim to play out that perfect little harem you always dreamed of!

And last thing I forgot before: my discord is crozzed14#0932

EDIT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

I am still open to a number of ideas and open to using the below as either face claims for other ideas that people have or doing a celeb rp if there is a fun enough plot for them. When you message me though I would ask for you to title your message with your idea for using them and also send your favourite picture of each so that I know what style you are interested in. (I will probably not reply if you don't do this unless the idea really grabs me) I look forward to hearing from you all :D

New Group!!
Hayley Atwell
Christina Hendriks
Kat Dennings
Salma Hayek
Jessica Nigri

That's all the groups I'll put up for now :)

Last edited:
Bump. Looking for more rpers that want to bring me an idea for this. As a heads up I do love slice of life rps and also anything that involves cheating will automatically get me excited :)

Bumping. Please come with ideas for this. I am hoping to play out a harem/group for you guys!

Bump. As a slight change now as I'm getting a lot of requests and want to make sure everyone is reading the thread, I am very visual so if you come to me with an idea for this please include some form of visual. It can either be a face claim for the type of girls you want me to play so I have an idea of type, or a specific scene. Up to you, just as long as it's there! :)

Back
Top Bottom